Why does he trigger /r/eddit so much?

Why does he trigger /r/eddit so much?

Attached: OC.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LajRaNVAZV8
youtube.com/watch?v=xLQ4Ym4vNJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i just realized tommy dreamer is doing the dusty tribute so he can get as fat as he wants

People who've never seen his matches see the hands in pockets and think he exposes the business. His gimmick is that he can't be bothered to put any effort in until his opponent pisses him off. It's not that he's telling you it's fake. He never no-sells opponents' moves or anything like that.

Still sounds shit

>Indie comedy guy with a better body than 90% of other wrestlers going today
>not based
Pick one and only one

because no one can confirm if he is/was fire ant or not.

So his gimmick is literally brilliant but lazy?

How has CHIKARA managed to keep the identity of their masked wrestlers a secret in the age of the internet?

>His gimmick is that he can't be bothered to put any effort in until his opponent pisses him off. It's not that he's telling you it's fake
No it's not, his gimmick is he is always either completely hammered or he is extremely hungover. Learn the history of your boy if he's going to be your boy.

A lot of the die hard fans are in on the gimmicks too. You'd be surprised how many unmasked chikara guys are regulars on the indies elsewhere. Kayfabe lives

I keep hearing people say reddit loves this guy though. He's okay in small doses tho and is also based for getting booked to barely take bumps

Drew Gulak was both Soldier Ant and Orbit Adventure Ant

Where can I read the lore?

You can watch the entire Gentleman's Club series of videos that Chuck Taylor produced to start:
youtube.com/watch?v=LajRaNVAZV8

Hotsauce was the original green ant, look how hip and knowledgeable I am

>I keep hearing people say reddit loves this guy though
go look at the threads for when he was signed to AEW. It ranges from "he better be a jobber" to "AEW DROPPED".

reddit fucking loves this dude, what are you talking about?

>i-its just his gimmick bro

I think its because reddit still cant let go his behavior in the original ecw back in the 90s

I saw a match he had with Psycho Mike (his gimmick is that his conscience speaks to him over the loudspeakers) that was mostly about what's in his pockets

youtube.com/watch?v=xLQ4Ym4vNJI
It's the first match on the card.

Mike once made me laugh my ass off. In a 3 way against two women, he said he couldn't hit the women.
PSYCHO MIKE THIS IS YOU CONSCIENCE. YES YOU CAN, YOU'RE A PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL.

Reddit can't watch anything loner than a 15s gif.

Marks getting worked by cornette's gimmick is all.

They did until he signed with AEW.

Except I distinctly remember reddit doing the whole, "OMG HE'S A CRAZY, STIFF WORKER/MADMAN" 'joke' over and over, which shows they fucking love the retard.

You seem to know a lot about reddit, I think it would be better for you if you go back there

Yes, and a week ago he signed with AEW and everyone decided he’s a comedy shitter and was never that good.

Reddit worships Cornette for the same reason why they worship Bill Maher and Projared, they love obnoxious cunts who are loud about their opinions

Ocringe Cassidy

>reddit worships Cornette
lmao based retard