EXCLUSIVE: KAIRI SANE WALKS OUT ON WWE

>Breaking exclusive news. Kairi Sane did not show up for tonight’s SmackDown Live branded house show in Houston. It has been revealed to me that Kairi Sane, who has become increasingly frustrated with her spot in the company personally told her Kabuki Warrior teammate that she is walking out on WWE. The agents at the live event in Houston threw together a last second team in Ember Moon and Asuka and were described to me as being furious with Kairi’s behavior. More to come on this breaking story
Source: Brad Shepard’s exclusive members only newsfeed

Attached: 0A279F1F-CC9B-4A1A-9D95-96D531A8F16D.jpg (427x640, 46K)

Lol

>Brad Shepard

Attached: 1393297182412.jpg (600x628, 61K)

Lol

What do you mean "exclusive" you just posted it on the board for all of us to see, you faggot.

I heard she was busy buying purses

Shepard is full of shit, always has been always will be. I hope kairi fucks off back to Japan or to aew, but because Shepard said it, it's not true.

Kairi should leave so I can see her in swimsuit stardom photobooks again. Also fuck shepard, hope he gets the cancer Roman faked

If Kairi leaves she won't go back to Stardom.

Trips of truth

Attached: IMG_0681.jpg (447x559, 72K)

Kairi would never. She isn't a mark who cares about winning fake fights, she just loves to perform. Asuka would be the one to walk out if anyone did.

>Brad Shepard

Attached: 1551634716076.jpg (464x404, 56K)

>Brad Shepard
Didn't he start the (false) rumour that Asuka walked out last year?

she already made it known how much she hates the gruelling wwe schedule though

>Brad Shepard

Attached: Randy-Orton-1-645x366.jpg (645x366, 35K)

>did not show up for tonight’s SmackDown Live
She showed up only for 3 Smackdown shows over the last 8 months. Nothing unusual here.

No, this board started it. He simply ''reported'' it using his ''sources''

Ya can't spell Kabuki Warriors without KWAB

Kabuki Warriors Are Based

Attached: kairidrinkandwink.jpg (600x711, 78K)

I hope she really did walk out. The womens division is just 4 faces and rest are more or less glorified jobbers who have no chance to beat the "big names". The tag titles for women are the most irrelevant thing ever.

Asuka will probably take the heat from this so dancing gimmick soon

>this nobody
>walking out
Meltzer reported she has a concussion on WOL

no he didn't

>The tag titles for women are the most irrelevant thing ever.
Unironically more relevant than the IC title and both men's tag titles right now.

Attached: 1520693676786.png (683x765, 355K)

I Got her Pregnant.
Sorry guys.

>swimsuit stardom photobooks
Speaking of those, anyone have a mega of them?

Don't apologize to us, apologize to your wallet