Whatever you think is going to happen in WWE that will be good is not going to happen

Are you excited for something?
Well it's going to fucking suck.
WWE is going to ruin it.
You will be disappointed.
A wrestler you are excited for their future?
Well, don't get your hopes up because they are going to be wasted and buried.

Whatever you THINK would be awesome and will happen will NOT happen. What will be happen will be a colossal FUCK YOU to for thinking something good could happen.

WWE is absolute trash and you are fucking stupid to keep watching it. Ask yourself: am I a moron? Because that's who continues to watch WWE programming.

Attached: cm-punk-3[1].jpg (642x362, 46K)

This is why I will never not laugh at Fiend fags.

you are unironically right. there are wrestlers i really like in wwe but to be a fan of the company is to just accept disappointment after disappointment. it is baffling how they can manage to ruin fantastic wrestlers and botch the simplest easy to write story lines. the company actually punishes you for being invested in their programming which is why i stopped caring a long time ago. i can still enjoy it if i only watch a couple ppvs a year though. haven't watched wwe since mania and from what i see here, i don't seem to be missing much

Nigga stop thinking about wwe if you hate it so much
I don't watch it so I don't feel compelled to make preachy blogposts to others, you should do the same simp

I don't care because I'm not autistic and don't fantasy book

It's true. Compare any Bryan or AJ match outside of WWE to the matches they had together in WWE. WWE can ruin anything.

That's one of the few things I would not blame WWE for. AJ and Bryan went out there and had a boring as fuck match. I get what they were going for, but the time and place and tone were completely off.

Completely right. Not even the guys who are pushed to the moon are done right. This fucking company managed to kill Roman, Becky, Seth and Charlotte even though they are overpushed to hell. It's amazing their innability to do anything right.

I don't care because I only watch MLW

Stop shilling Bauer you jew

I don't care I made the transition already

MLW is unironically kino bro

A little harsh but true to be honest

Oh yeah a broken down Low Ki that burned all his bridges and the last remaining cumstains of the hart family is must see youtube every week

It's clear Vince and the bucks have completely warped your mind at this point

If its not 03-07 ROH, 04-06 IWAMS, or 76-83 NJPW I don't care. Take your money mark jew promotion ass somewhere else

In case you haven't noticed, 07 was over a decade ago. Vince has you wrapped around his little finger and you are too much of a bitch to realise

Pillman Jr is based

>he thinks I watch current wwe

You have the edrone mentality.

And you have the jew mentality bauer, I'm glad mlw is finally clicking after that failure of an ECW sequel you tried to pass off in the early 00s. Hope the 700 bucks you make in adsense an episode is worth it.

you forgot to put the name of the company you're shilling for.
otherwise it's just gonna be a good ol' cringe from me dawg.

Honestly since I’ve stopped watching WWE and have only been observing what’s been happening through fan response, it’s so fucking funny.

WWE has given people no reason at all to trust them to handle storyline’s, and yet people will always flock over to defend them. It’s like a fucking cult.

Mentally ill EDrone thinks he is talking to wrestlers and promoters on an anime site...

Wahhhh. My entertainment show doesn't follow the storylines I imagine in my pea size brain. ignore the fact I would call them predicitable if they did.

Attached: 1600EF68-61D2-4A31-B8B6-76A5D5B95D71.jpg (2647x2049, 578K)