Name a better promo

Name a better promo

Attached: adolfhitler1930.jpg (241x315, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mom

All of Triple HHH's promos

Huh? Which one?

Based

Bases

Bump

Can't you read every single promo he's done nobody can speak better than Triple HHH

not me

Shit nigger his feud with Churchill was epic, both cut great promos. But let’s face it, Hitler had the worse stable. Really, Mussolini couldn’t work and Tojo’s Promos were weak.

I'm also the biggest faggot Yea Forums has ever seen.

No I'm a bigger faggot

cringe kys

Prove it. Suck a nigga dick

Already have multiple times

youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU

Imagine typing this with AIDS infested fingers

>So look, was this "holocaust" a work or a shoot? Coz I'm looking over these numbers and something doesn't add up. You're telling me 6 million of you hook nosed sumbitches jobbed in the elimination chamber. Well you shoulda gone for another stipulation maybe a ladder match or money in the bank since all you kike lawyers carry briefcases. Now Hitler was a hell of a promo and no one could work a crowd like him so why sabotage the rest of his push like that? Sure he may have went into business for himself a few times trying to get his territory over but Czechoslovakia never drew a dime anyway. Hitler grabbed the brass ring and you punished him for it. Just like you derailed Jesus' push too you beady eyed streak of rat piss Satan spawn.

Attached: steve-austin-paul-heyman-podcast.jpg (600x400, 72K)

Imagine not having AIDS in 2019

BASED

THE GOAT

Attached: V-sign.jpg (280x259, 26K)

"Steel" Joe Stalin might not had the better promos but he had that presence that catapulted him to top draw territory

I still can't believe he shoot threw two bricks at Tojo's head.

Attached: 550874-gettyimages-3289734.jpg (1100x617, 60K)

And who couldn't forget the Death matches he had with Hitler.

The 200 Days of Stalingrad series will never be surpassed

easily best promo of the 20th century if not all time

Attached: z7wd4qnfh7331.jpg (1232x1030, 80K)