In his prime, he was the all time best, right?

In his prime, he was the all time best, right?

Attached: b85b7c6ea5jimross.jpg (600x710, 34K)

at moving the right side of his face yeah one of the greats

Not better than Gordon Sole

Nah

Him and attitude era/early ruthless aggression era king were kino on commentary. They had incredible chemistry .

>Gordon Sole
imagine the smell, brother

Joey Styles was better

He was the fucking worst.

Like in every other aspect of the business, Vince was the greatest

Attached: 01_Announcer_Jacket[1].jpg (356x384, 19K)

>what a maneuver
>he got him! Wait, no

Right guy at the right time, took a certain amount of passion to pull off his gimmick and he clearly doesnt have it anymore

dumb barbecue sauce chugging boomer

Nope Mauro is better mamma Mia is way better than BAH GAWD

Attached: Mauro.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Tony schiavone >>>>>

based
hey bud
want to join my stable?
namechads like us...
we could rule this board
what do ya say?

>One! Two! He got him! ...Wait, no he didn't
>What a maneuver!
>one big, tough hombre
>right in the proboscis
>oh, come on!
>it's pick 'em time
>he's a house afire!
>down to the canvas
>be that as it may...
>unorthodox
Wrestling commentary history is full of great Vince-isms

Attached: 328b73071fc3f9cea861e7258e0d5f52[1].jpg (236x273, 16K)

Yup. Nobody even comes remotely close imo.

>SHAWN MICHAELS! AWWH NAH LOOKATHAT! UNBEELIEVEABLE WHAT A RIIIIIIDE
cringe

Schiavone was the Rock to JRs Austin, both based and the voice of their respective companies

his commentary for the mankind/rock empty arena match was based

You mean, Schiavone was the Hollywood Hogan to JRs Austin...?

BAH GAWD!
He was iconic. Attitude era would not have been the same without him. Normally I don't give a fuck about commentary and everything is forgettable. Often I prefer not having it at all if it's an option. Jim Ross during at his prime during attitude era is something I will always remember.

absolutely.

>tony shivione, vince mcmahon, eric bischoff, kevin kelly, other contrarian shit
lol

>gordon solie
fuck off grandpa

The best thing he's done the last 10 years was bumping for Jay White

no doubt, his his elevated matches for sure

>HE GETS HIM UUUUUUP AND
>OOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOO!
>geez mcmahon, you know he's gonna be feeling THAT one tomorrow morning!

You don't listen to commentary? How do you know when the match is over, and to look at the screen again?

actually

Attached: images - 2019-08-18T225636.938.jpg (739x415, 20K)

i
renee
young
the best

He was a real slobber knocker

Yeah, he was great. Killing his rep now though. It's sad to see how much he's deteriorated.

He truly was the best, op...

Attached: 1561387827807.jpg (684x768, 336K)

The sad part is that even though he's old and out of it he still is leaps and bounds above WWEs casters.

Only english casting team worth listening to currently is Kelly and Romero. And even then I think Kevin Kelly is a geek.

No question.

JR is CANCELLED

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (997x251, 87K)

>JR, do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?

>Hell, I dont wanna assume nothing before I get all the Twitter experts tweetin' me saying I'm wrong. Ol' JR dont need none of that. Now you're asking me a question here, and I can only give my opinion. I'm just one man, folks.

>Pepsi and Coke are both tremendous, tremendous beverages. They know how to put an ass every 18 inches, by God. My mama in Oklahoma, God rest her soul, would say you can't go wrong with either of them. As I recall, they are both magnificent thirst quenchers, folks.

>Now I don't know the fundamentals of these soft drinks, but I know that the rivalry between these two brands is a very compelling piece of business. A presentation, if you will. Like Cowboy Bill Watts used to ask me at lunch "Do you want Coke or Pepsi, JR?"

>And this is a big question I'm being asked, folks. Perhaps the biggest question I've ever been asked, by God. And there'll be someone at home on the internet saying "You're dodging the answer, JR." Well, they can kiss my Oklahoma behind, if that's the case.

>Whichever one I prefer, it really don't matter a whole bunch. What matters is that it's gonna be one hell of a drink. That's just the way it is, folks.

No, Jesse Ventura at his prime was better

GARY STRYDOM WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

Technically Jesse was a color analyst (the best heel color guy ever imo) and JR was play by play (best play by play guy ever)