Based Orange Cassidy just sighed with AEW. His entire gimmick is not giving a fuck about Kayfabe and it's glorious

Based Orange Cassidy just sighed with AEW. His entire gimmick is not giving a fuck about Kayfabe and it's glorious

Attached: WholeWideeyedGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FEYqsq1Y5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>POCKETS

Attached: c36.jpg (640x480, 22K)

*sigh*

>entire gimmick is not giving a fuck about Kayfabe
what do you mean? he acknowledges it is a pre determined, choreographed fake fight?

>his entire gimmick is one joke that gets old after the first time you see it
Cool I'm still not going to watch AEW

He can't some out and say it, but it's heavily implied. When he gets slammed he just lays there with his hands in his pockets and just gets up. If you watch the gif you notice he doesn't even attempt to make the kicks look like they hurt. The gimmick is he tries to wrestle when he gets "mad" which usually gets a pretty big pop. WhatCulture made a video about the guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FEYqsq1Y5k

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (272x169, 109K)

I regret to inform you that no one cares

His gimmick is being as reddit as humanly possible without being Johnny Gargano

ya seethe?

I cannot tell a lie I am indeed seething

>His entire gimmick is not giving a fuck about Kayfabe and it's glorious
No it's not you simp. His gimmick is he is either hammered or hungover and tired all the time, also he's an in-character racist so A&W will find that problematic.. At least take the time to familiarize yourself with his work.

>Whatcuckture made a video about the guy
Cringe, kill yourself immediately

based!

Absolute dimes WWE is finished it sure is great being an AEChad

Kill yourself with that what culture faggy shit

TNT cares.

>cuckculture
Zoomer ironic meta-humor has done more damage to the wrestling business than anything WCW 2000 ever did.

You know a guy is a manlet when he makes Dreamer look like a big guy.

LEAVE

I don't care what anyone says, Orange Cassidy is entertaining as fuck.

>dreamer dosen't just punch him in the fucking nose
Thats what I was expecting as the payoff for that. I'm not even a Cornette tier boomer but I'm pretty sure literally anyone from even 10 years ago would have beaten the fuck out of this guy if he tried that. Even someone who isn't tough at all like Shawn Michaels would bitchslap him for that.

I need to stop watching wrestling and coming to places like this. It just hurts to see what it has become.

>OMG HE'S SO META THIS IS SUCH GROUNDBREAKING STUFF

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

This guy is gonna be earning six figures because his gay indie buddies hooked a money mark that is so desperate to be cool and one of the boys that he will fliff around his dad's money for whatever they want.

Just goes to show you can be a billionaire and still be a total loser.

based&blessedpost

Cringe: the post

>gimmick is he tries to wrestle when he gets "mad"
>gimmick
>wrestle
without kayfabe there are no gimmicks and the wrestling is fake, so he tries to fake fight when he gets mad at something he acknowledges is choreographed? sounds real gay desu

maybe his gimmick should be having sex

>you can be a billionaire and still be a total loser.
Yeah it's called inheritance
See also every woman in the Forbes 500

and the crowd goes mild!

Actually complete opposite

>Not giving a fuck about kayfabe

So like all wrestlers today

>you have to find out his gimmick by watching him in other companies.
Sounds retarded.

I'd unironically rather watch someone with a dancing gimmick than one minute of this goof.

that webm shows 3 persons clapping for like 3 seconds

Don't pretend crowds like this shit

Yeah, that's great. I didn't want to watch wrestling anyways. That's why I turned on a show with "wrestling" in it's name..

Attached: 1513752649138.gif (136x138, 857K)

Where the fuck is New Jack when you need him?

Attached: 974666364_preview_ymme.gif (300x200, 1.1M)

So this is what manchildren find exciting nowadays?

His gimmick is being an idiot savant, just like Eugene. Only where Eugene was retarded but could, somehow, wrestle, Cassidy is constantly hungover.