*Inspires a generation of indie wrestlers to thigh slap every other move*

*Inspires a generation of indie wrestlers to thigh slap every other move*

Attached: img_uSNzU4xd4L.jpg (420x580, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hJQbaEWYQgU?t=203
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

Damn Japanese always innovating shit

literally who?

The guy omega ripped off

Marufuji can actually have a good match though, so they forgot to copy that part.

lol you fucking zoomer

Cope, your manlet is a worthless copycat that names other people’s shit

youtu.be/hJQbaEWYQgU?t=203
3:23 for the most underrated thigh slapper ever. His dropkicks look and sound like legit match enders.

huh? I'm not talking Gargano

Naomi Mrfuji

Honestly, on the list of things that are killing wrestling, thigh slaps are either far down the list or not on it.

Yesterday there was a thread where 3 NOAHfags were defending NOAHetty like their life depended on it, claiming NOAH is full of "though guys".
Kek

who and who vs who and who?

God forbid someone enjoys something other than nu japan pro ladyboy dancing.

Imagine using the lady boy insult against New Japan while defending NOAH. Their ace looks like a bootleg Kota Ibushi.

>Go Shiozaki is Kobashi lite
>Kenou is Kawada lite
>Kaito Kiyomiya is Misawa lite
>Katsuhiko Nakajima is Kensuke Lite
>Masa Kitamiya is a shameful Masa Saito copycat
NOAH is a promotion of cosplay wrestlers.
It feels so phony and unnatural.

shit dude I misread your post ignore my zoomer comment

and yet DGlutionists simps still dare say CIMA is more influential LMAO

Seething All Japooetty LMAO

What is actually wrong with thigh slapping?

you forgot
>Sugiura is Japanese Kurt Angle

I'm a NewJaCHAD but keep seething my fren

>Go Shiozaki is Kobashi lite
Based if that was true but there is more to Shiozaki than being a Kobashicito because he is also shoot a lost doomer and you can see it in his eyes and the amount of crushing hopeles apathy of being a failed ace in a struggling promotion makes you think about how much he probably drinks alone thinking about how he can never fill Kobashi's shoes, and that makes him even more likeable
>Kenou is Kawada lite
Taichi is Kawada lite ya simp
>Kaito Kiyomiya is Misawa lite
No but if he was that would be based
>Katsuhiko Nakajima is Kensuke Lite
Not even remotely close in any concievable way except both being swole, if nobody told you there was a connection between them the audience would never make it themselves
>>Masa Kitamiya is a shameful Masa Saito copycat
Okay maybe

NJPW is a promotion of literal cosplay wrestlers, EVIL, Taichi, Archer, etc

great falseflag All Japoo kek

Marufuji started doing kneestrikes in 2013. Kenny has been doing them since 2011. Way to expose yourself nufag.

>Based if that was true but there is more to Shiozaki than being a Kobashicito because he is also shoot a lost doomer and you can see it in his eyes and the amount of crushing hopeles apathy of being a failed ace in a struggling promotion makes you think about how much he probably drinks alone thinking about how he can never fill Kobashi's shoes, and that makes him even more likeable
I get this sense from Shiozaki as well.
He's wasting his prime years, desu.
Ishimori and KENTA are doing great in New Japan, he should jump ship and join his friends in BC.

You can see him slap his thigh clear as day at the part you mentioned.
Why is Shawn Michaels the only guy that could hide his thigh slapping well?

Fuck Marufuji he's a fag he wrestles like he works for CZW and he should've never been booked as a heavyweight

Because he extends his arm as he goes for the kick so it looks somewhat more natural and everyone else decides to move their arm right before the strike connects.

Nothing thigh slapping is based especially when Gargano does it