Cornette buries Orange Faggidy

youtube.com/watch?v=b53GsLACVuQ

Attached: 1555122763576.png (633x356, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gQ2fM28TCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

>They call me a 'shockjock'. They would be shocked if they saw what was in my jock."

Attached: 1566061758719.png (484x605, 163K)

Cornette is like those dusty rapheads crying about muh mumble rappers since 2012
>Wtf who can listen to this Chief Keef Young thug shit they are ruining the genre
>But Busta Rhymes, ah that was a true rapper

Cornettes a meme
Even Shawn Micheals said he was the old guy even back in 1997
Without AEW he'd ve irrelevant
Cornette needs to get slapped desu

Meltzer is the only boomer who understands that the business evolves. Guys like Cornette and Russo are dinosaurs.

people have seen his 2mm peter though. he "whipped" it out at a convention once.

By "evolve", do you mean "die"? Because it's lower than it ever has been.

>Without AEW he'd ve irrelevant

Cornette always manages to maintain relevance by shitting on whatever smarks are hyping. He's done it for years before AEW. It's his gimmick ya simp

Reminder that Cornette backed off when Callihan spat on him.

TONY KHAN HAS BEEN PRISON-RAPED!
>Have you ever seen a billionaire prison-raped?
>Poor Ol' Tony Khan was raped by play-wrestlers in the sweltering summer of 2019

>an old man didn't want to have a fight with an active athlete but succeeded in working him into a seething shoot
Based

>starts ranting about politics like a 12 yo girl
jesus corny stick to wrestling

Cornette also threatened to slap Santino then shit bricks and called security when the two were booked at a convention and Santino tried to say hello to him. Cornette is the ultimate Internet tough guy.

>thinking that adding an extra * to his ratings scale is evolving
Get worked, smark.

But Keef is ruining the genre. And Busta Rhymes was a true rapper. Orange Faggidy is trash compared to even XPW shit from 2001 like Kaos

Well he's right for the most part. I just cannot take AEW seriously, it looks like a company made from jokers to jokers. It's alright to like "fun goofy" wrestling but when your only names is an almost 50 year old and Omega and the rest of the roster are a bunch of twitter pussies who pass all their free time there.

he even mentioned Yea Forums in autistic political rant lmao

>Washington Post, New York Times, NBC, REAL LEGITIMATE NEWS ORGANIZATIONS
he's a complete caricature, i love it

he's right about the wrestling part. they came in promising sports based presentation and instead they've given us nothing but indie carny wrestling "comedy" trash.

Cringe. Keef is fucking based. Bang bang faggot

Cornette is a red diaper baby. If you wanna really piss him off, talk shit about his communist father on twitter. If you want him to explode, dig up his dead dad’s corpse and have it job to Orange Cassidy.

Attached: ED545258-486E-4C94-B9A3-060B4F6FA014.gif (300x451, 70K)

Cornette didn't threaten to slap him, he actually did bitchslap Santino. Its not like those two were in a room by themselves when it happened, lots of people saw it.

>It's the same thing with Trump
HOLY FUCKING BASED PREACH JIM

>if you're pro gun, you get blocked
t. Guy who threatens to shoot people all the time

But Cornette wants it to evolve into something good
>michaels
He was shitting on everyone in 97
Based
>60 year old backs away from a fight with a 30 year old
This
Based
Cringe

Okay corny is based.

Based.

I understand flippy shit
I understand joshi (even though i STILL dont know what it means)
I even understand nu-Japan sawdust style.

But what the FUCK man. Orange casidy is too far. This guy is 140 pounds and 5'11 tops.
At this point, why am I not a wrestler.

hiding this /wooo/ trash thread

He stood up ready tho

why can't we just have new shit that is actually good? vid related. also he puts over wrestling heavy. sat front row center at double or nothing and mania.
youtube.com/watch?v=2gQ2fM28TCo

Based

BASED CORNY BTFO THE SHILL MELTZER

He was also a guy who carried around a gun all the time for self defense.

Dude's also a pretty gigantic hypocrite on gun issues. Motherfucker is on tape telling stories of how he threatened to shoot Brock Lesnar in developmental and firing a gun (with blanks) at Jim Herd after his WCW contract expired.

Its a guy with a father who has twice as much personal wealth as VKM, with connections to the NFL, and they used this to secure a quality cable network and look at the assembled roster. The Elite are BLEEDING Tony Khan dry, this money-mark, this paypig, is getting prison-raped by these guys. Look at all the small guys and comedy shitheads and backyard idiots are on this roster because they are friends with The Elite and getting paid 5 times more than anybody else would be paying them. These are the best 50 guys that Tony Khan can think to assemble? Marko Stunt? Dark Order? Orange Cassidy, Michael Nakazawa, an aggressively flamboyant homosexual that wrestles softer than a Diva, 4 foot tall, 80 pound Japanese women, a comedy wrestler who "soft-kicks" people with his hands in his pocket, Jimmy Havoc, Joey Janela and Darby Allin (all their hardcore guys are total shrimps), Marko Stunt, a guy without legs, "Jungle Boy," a weirdo shemale wrestler, etc. FFS. Tens of millions of dollars spent on this and their largest guy is about as big as Elias, wears a dinosaur mask, has a girly voice and is 35 years old. What the fuck is this roster, its old and its midgets and its awful. Their women are even worse than the men, its just a fucking fiasco.
Poor Ol' Tony Khan is getting bled dry, he's getting PRISON-RAPED.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

If Corny left out all the political horseshit in his rantings it would be pretty cool, as he is though I can't listen to more than 10-15 mins at a time

yeah i usually stick to hin telling stories or interviews in some youtube clip which are usually good. i know it's his gimmick to work nu wrestling fans into a seethe but it gets boring.

Unironically this though the average height of the AEW MALE locker room is 5'8 or under and 180lbs and under. Chris jericho in his big boy boots is a big guy for their roster.

>I'd burn my money before lining that carnys pockets
Wtf I love the Young Bucks now

Seething Magatard detected

Cornette couldn't draw a dime with a box full of silver Crayons
Cassidy is beloved throughout the wrestling world

i think this is the most accurate dressing down of how shit aew is

based

I mean you have to fill the lower cards, none of these guys are getting top booking. You cant have roster of nothing but mainevent talent

Not him but politics are boring and people who have to shove their politics into things that dont involve their politics are usually retards who shouldnt discuss politics.

I wouldn't mind it if Cornette didn't take the same basic-bitch stances that every self-involved blue checkmark takes. You can only hear it so much before it all becomes so tiresome.

>"My little dog pockets kicking people in the shins"
He found TJPW

>rants for half the video about trump

Attached: 1556312220505.jpg (331x313, 12K)

based

It's hard to run away when sitting.

Keef sucks dick we need niggaz that drop REAL music like old SE groups Three 6, OutKast, and Crime Mob

Based black larping user

very true, they are fucking him in the ass so hard it's not even funny.
Khan always seems starstruck with his dumb smile, he really doesn't have a clue

>agree about the invisible wrestlers
>but the video is plagued with him ranting about Republicans and Trump

Attached: 1565828018881.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

Absolutely everything he said before going on his political tirade is true.

Tony Khan is a fucking money mark pure and simple and these fucking carnies aren't even shy about taking him to the cleaners.

>sitting on commentary doing your thing
>calihan spits water at you and your and your commentary partner
>wonder if it's some kind of angle, shake your fist and shout a couple things to keep up appearances but keep doing your job
>show ends, walking through the back
>see calihan, offer him your hand and say that was a decent little bit of heat before the match
>he mumbles "t-thanks" then walks off
>see on twitter the next day "I SPAT AT THAT OLD MOTHERFUCKER CORNETTE AND HE DIDN'T DO SHIT, #ISTANDWITHSONNY"

Based corny burying the chans

Republicans are pretty cringe bro

Why are Recucklicans such insecure faggots?

This. Fuck borders.

I'm not a Republican

Look at that whole roster, tell me how many people under 35 do you think there's any money in so far? You'd have to stretch to make it to make it to 10. But look at all those people in their 40s making money off of Tony Khan, taking their retirement laps in a brand new promotion. Cima, Frankie Kazarian, Christopher Daniels, Awesome and Aja Kong, Dustin Rhodes, Chris Jericho, etc. that's just the people that are already in their 40s. MJF might be the only person on the roster under 30 that there is any money in at all. This promotion is old as fuck. Everybody talks about the height and size, how about the average age? Its gotta be mid-30s. I'd ask Tony Khan what he's thinking, but he's too busy getting bent over the barrel and cutting checks to geezers and idiots to do any thinking.

>#ISTANDWITHSONNY
>gets fired
Get woke, go broke

love how corny BTFOs the young cucks and kenny olivia while likening their fans to the dumb fucks who support trump

>people in their mid 30s making it for the first time on tv
truly WWE lite.
I remember Jericho said that when he talked to Vince, one of the motivation was the stupid money he was offered, reports say he 's making 6 milions, that's a very good paycheck for a 3 years part time contract where you had one(1) match in the first year, sure still All Out and october debut to go, is still ridiculous.
Cody is a business genius btw, ran from the E, worked in every promotion to gain the smarks favor, found the ultimate money mark, worked him in making a promotion behind the narrative we're going to do what the E does but since we're not them you will like and sould out every event by milking his smarky fanbase.
Best thing if everything goes south and goes back to the E, they can't touch him, it'd fit with the heel persona of the company and they know it'd look ultra bad with the fans.

whats up reddit

>Meltzer is the only boomer who understands that the business evolves. Guys like Cornette and Russo are dinosaurs.

Attached: jeritips.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Kaos was fucking based and he got to fuck both Veronica Caine and Lizzy Borden.

>olivia
What a brainlet.

Kaos was based. But him wrestling with the belt on,going through tables with it on and turning his ribs and organs to sawdust was mega cringe.

he's a leftist, being hypocrites is what they are.

You aren't talented or athletic or charismatic, unlike Orange Cassidy. That's why.

seething drumpftard

QRD on Cornettes communist father

"If I was at that TNA booking meeting that day, I woulda took a sawed off and it woulda been a goddamn massacre on CNN the next day"-Jim cornetty on bound for glory iirc

Cringe and bluepilled, back to plebbit

Now Sammy is getting worked and cucked hard on impact by Jake Crist lol

The person who typed this nonsense isn’t old enough to post here

Opposed to the right wing which thinks hypocrisy doesn't exist

>even though i STILL dont know what it means
Joshi is a japanese word for "girl", but it might as well mean "shit jailbait wrestling"

But filling the undercard with comedy garbage isnt good either, you can have solid midcard and bottom card workers who can pun on a show, and still have a couple of comedy guys, not the other way around

>wrestled for 12 years
>has only just now broke ground as an undercard comedy act for AEW
>"talented, athletic, charismatic"
kek mark

Cornette is a miserable, sour old cunt... but I do enjoy him commentating on MLW.

Based Corny

Attached: 1371526600950.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Why are liberals considered human?

He had me until he reveals that he got worked by the world elites about the Epstein “suicide.” That or he didn’t want to expose the business.

>t. Orange Chastity