American cheese

american cheese

Attached: intro-1541009276.jpg (780x439, 30K)

Is not cheese, It's a phosphate bomb.

i love cheese

hab u seen dis meme about throwing cheese at babies?

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.39.[640x480].[36208AE6].v2.mkv_snapshot_10.56_[2017.08.12_12.52.45].jpg (640x480, 225K)

doremi posting is very intellectual

notice how elisions and accents are the mainstay of the comedy. these accents disappear when doremi wants to say "something in particular," which suggests this piece of information is important and must be noted...

very hilarious, edward nigma-esque posting!

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: Akira - Volume 04 [B&W] [MangaReactor].rar-Akira [B&W]-Volume 04-Akira_4_c001.jpg (1033x1485, 311K)

came here to say this pretty much. that garbage isn't cheese

Gruyere, Gouda, Cheddar is the toppest

I've been to Texas before finding a "Mettbrötchen" there is like looking for a unicorn.
Why is fresh food so expensive, but if you go to McDonald's, you get a whole menu for like $5.

Attached: 64239_4.jpg (650x440, 55K)

never tried that kind of cheese owo, adding to the list. i loved cheese since i was little ^_^

thanx

fast food is poison. would rather starve

peoplel r throwign cheese at dere babys

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.39.[640x480].[36208AE6].v2.mkv_snapshot_10.19_[2017.08.12_12.46.43].jpg (640x480, 156K)

Doremi please, please! I am cracking up!

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: c6rx51su.jpg (298x321, 49K)

I don't know if that's meant ironically. But it's not cheese it's raw minced meat. Try it with salt and pepper and a bit of onion.
One of the best things that German cuisine has to offer.

never tried it or heard of it. since the conversation was initially about cheese I figured that is what you w=meant, lol

I have been awake for 26 hours about now, so sorry about the confusion user.

Jokes on me, and my attention span
I'm just not self-confident. And my English skills are also bad. I was thinking about going to Hebis Discord to improve my English skills by talking to native speakers. But because I am a stupid loner, I would certainly just listen without ever starting a conversation.I should have more faith in you.

no no. it's really fine. it is easy to mix up words. you seem very nice btw. uwu

Disgusting

I've been here a few months and you're always nice to the new people. But it's pretty confusing here on the board because someone always copies the namfigs.

yeah. there is at least one spiteful user and I know a couple namefigs that do it too, but if you have a strong soul/personality it will shine through

I can spot almost any of them now, still just have fun!

this dis*orb is fugging awesome. don't let the way the op describes it throw you off . its all memes and THOUSANDS of users! so greatness!

just noticed you!

Good morning!

glad to see u again!!

Shame on me for phoneposting. Tonight I'm going to the server, is there something I should be aware of? Thanks u Delta or triangleguy to this day, I still don't know how your name is pronounced LOLE!

Maybe I should I try it sometime, it sounds like it could be fun

Delta is fine.

there are a lot of randos there and ... well its like this place but over 10 times larger in terms of users.

Its all memes, i love their "Autism" server best so far.

You'll have fun. Guaranteed. I really want to bring some of them here

I haven't used Discord as often yet once I have logged on to the server it is saved right?

yeah!

Thank you Delta ^___^

Of course! ^_^