At what point did you realize Firefly Fun House/ The Fiend was the best gimmick of the last 20 years?

At what point did you realize Firefly Fun House/ The Fiend was the best gimmick of the last 20 years?

Attached: The Fiend.png (494x256, 68K)

probably by the second vignette

His delivery of the "Let Me In" line and how it evolved every week

Attached: mmx.png (354x160, 4K)

It's too TNA for me

idk but this is literally the only thing I watch on RAM. I just look up the segments online it's holy fucking basedola

First vignette

so you can't handle the kino overload then. got it.

It would be based if it wasn't painfully obvious it's going to end up like every other Bray gimmick.

It's literally on the level of early 90s Taker. It's fucking kino and you deserved to be banned.

Why is that? Never before was Bray featured as a special attraction. The WWE is protecting the gimmick more than Lesnar and Goldberg since they had to do gay guest spots on RAW.

When he did the muscle man dance

LMAO at people praising this reddit tier gimmick on Yea Forums

listen, this run is kino for sure, but we all know he'll get jobbed out roman or whichever babyface they'll try to push as the next guy.
best vignette in the last 20 years

No, Reddit tier gimmicks are bing “First name” “Last name” who’s whole schtick is being a really good wrestler. Usually black or Lanklet white guy with long hair and or beard

Kino

Vince can't make that mistake. Bray is way too hot right now and the ratings are in the shitter. Vince can't keep relying on no draws like Roman and Jasethy to bury monster heels. It's simply not good for business and Vince is obviously protecting the fiend gimmick.

you can post until you're blue in the face, ripping off Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is some reddit ass bullshit

>This will be the one where this fat faggot will be used correctly.
>This gimmick change is the one that will work!
I almost feel bad for you queers.

>Vince can't make that mistake.
Yes, if there's one thing Vince is known for, it's not making stupid ass mistakes because he believes his ideas are so fucking good.

eventually vince will get bored with it and it will end abruptly and nothing will pay off. Bray will be buried and placed into lower mid card feuds to get squashed by the indie shitters they don't know what to do with to keep smarks from hijacking the show.

bray lmao will ruin it yet again, like he does everything else. He wont have harpGOAT to carry him.

If they could turn the firefly funhouse segments down one notch on the campiness and up one and half notches on the creepiness it would be GOAT

If Vince was smart, The Fiend would be what punishes Heels. WWE is a face dominated company. The heels never get to go over. So long as The Fiend is a Heel, he'll be in constant danger of losing like the original Wyatt gimmick. The sooner it's turned Face, the better.

Sure, they could ruin it by doing the whole smiling babyface routine, but that's precisely what Funhouse Bray already is. Just let Funhouse be the Face that talks, and let The Fiend be the silent monster that actually wrestles the Heels that Funhouse Bray targets.

The whole reason Taker stayed as over as he did, is because he stayed a face from a year into his career until he formed the Ministry. Meant he had almost a full decade of going fucking over without ever needing to drop part of his spooky gimmick.

>Vince can't make that mistake.

Dweebs have been saying that for 40 years. They've mostly been laughably wrong.

Loved the dark lines throughout The FFFH
>”Why won’t you let me rest?” “Oh Abby, I’ll never let you rest!”
And during the Muscle Man dance
>”Listen to my voice, you don’t have a choice!”

how he hasn't brutally ambushed and squashed randall by now for burning down his compound and digging up his dead sister's body is fucking beyond me. they should have him going bipolar and stalking everyone who beat him when he had his original gimmick.

They can't shoot their wad too early. They need to pace this out for Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

They could pace this out as long as the WCW paced out the Crow Sting gimmick. That was a year and a half of buildup. This Fiend gimmick has several layers, one you're mentioning which is the failure of the original Wyatt gimmick. Bray will hypnotize Balor soon and you'll have a monster duo of The Fiend and the Demon wrecking shit. That's the next step of this gimmick.

It's good until you realize it's Bray Wyatt under the mask

He's not even the best gimmick of this year, let alone the past 2 decades.

This

Was it really that long? I’m not a boomer so I’m legit asking

WWE finally remembered that wrestling is supposed to be entertaining?

Sting gimmick started when lost and quit in September 1996. He came back in October looking like The Crow. The gimmick culminated in Starrcade 1997 in December when he beat Hogan but it was such a botch that the gimmick lost a whole bunch of momentum. So, it's about 15 months. Not quite a year and a half, but still way longer than any buildup that I can remember in the last 20 years.

speaking of the layers of this gimmick, why haven't they had any segments with him backstage in his mr. rogers persona trying to earn the trust and respect of the guys in the back? i thought the mr. rogers persona was him trying to control all the evil shit in his head. shouldn't he be backstage trying to get people to be his friend and "let him in" only to attack them later on down the line?

>WWE is a face dominated company.
This is the main reason why they aren't as popular as they used to be. Heels have always been the main draw. People love to root against them, or root for them as an anti-hero. Billy Graham, Ric Flair, Jerry "The King", Stone Cold, The Rock, Punk, all got over as heels. Hulk Hogan is one of the very few exceptions.

I highly doubt that was the first time someone conceived of a spooky show under the then veneer of a kids show. Hell, there's a million cringe creepypastas and fan theories about cartoons that do just that.

They don't have to do that RIGHT NOW. They jsut introduced the Fiend in his first match. They need to have the Fiend curse or hypnotize The Demon Balor before Mr. Rogers Bray needs to make an appearance to calm the locker room.

>They need to have the Fiend curse or hypnotize The Demon Balor
why? i don't understand why you think this is so necessary. it could be an ok way to go, but you seem to think it's absolutely essential. balor asked for temporary leave from the company anyways, that's not going to happen.

>Literally all Vince has to do is book him strong and let Bray take care of creative.
>Vince is incapable of doing this.

Attached: 7ad7094f6267512e8b486f85f9c9d9f2.jpg (700x469, 42K)

When I had sex, but then I stopped watching wwe too

Attached: 33516DDB-0C5C-4A4A-AD0A-E4E28CF8B0C4.gif (253x202, 589K)

I don't understand the hurt/heel part of the gimmick without Bray hypnotizing people on to his side. They don't even need to be a part of his stable. They can do crazy shit on their own in the name of Bray. The Demon could be his own entity possessed by Bray.

If it's not Finn, then I would like it to be Drew. Drew as a monster possessed celtic warrior would be based as fuck. He wouldn't have to change his look at all. His look already looks kind of gothic. He would just need to do more heinous shit like beating up Jasethy the way Brock did. Or beating up Roman the way Brock beat up Jasethy.

>unironically enjoying fatass shitter Bray Wyatt
cringe Bray is garbage and you'll all be seething in a few weeks when they fuck this up again

>having this kind of faith that senile Vince will do the right thing
have sex