Who was the Michaels of backstage politicking?

Attached: maxresdefault - 2019-08-17T141738.599.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Michaels

Hogan could work the court, he was peak carny.

Hogan for sure. He could probably still convince Vince to give him a Universal Title run if he really wanted one.

obviously triple h since he politicked his way from being nothing to literally owning the fucking company
meanwhile hogan is divorced, broke and has to rely on trips to throw him a bone every 6 months to keep the lights on

How does hogan not have skin cancer from all the years in the tanning bed? This guy on /x/ was saying skin cancer isn’t caused by sunlight/uv rays and I think he might be on to something

don't respond to my threads jabroni

>t.hickenbottom
SAD!

tough one. i'll give it to hhh since hogan has way more talent and charisma so much of his career is deserved.

Early detection, jack. Hogan was a pioneer and always gets his semi-annual checkup, dude.

>HH

Nigga said what I said in my head when I read this thread title.

/Thread

>hogan
>broke
cringe and filtered

Triple H. At least Hogan had the decency to do the job when it was necessary. But Gaytch went over whenever he felt like.

CRINGE.

Michaels got upset because Hogan beat him at his own game - he was frustrated with his inability to out-negotiate Hogan behind the scenes. Michaels was never supposed to be anything other then Hogan's job boy bitch but his ego wouldn't allow it. When the politics didn't work (Michaels didn't have the leverage or the persuasive power he thought he did) he accepted his fate & then cried to McMahon to let him cut a promo sarcastically mocking Hogan proving while he's a changed man in many ways, he's still at his core the same person he's always been.

When The Hulkster was on top of the WWF from 1984 - 1993 he transitioned the genre of pro wrestling into the mainstream, drew huge ratings for Saturday Night's Main Event, sold Pay Per Views, sold out House Shows etc. When HBK was on top in 1996, people were changing the channel to the WCW to see Hollywood Hogan. Then in 2005, Hogan kicked Michaels ass from pillar to post! The right man won.

>At least Hogan had the decency to do the job when it was necessary
lmao what? Hogan constantly politicked his way to going over see Wrestlemania 9

Hogan, Piper (underrated), Nash, HHH, HBK, are the top of the tops. Who else should be on the list?

Brock's gotta be there

that wouldn't even be the stupidest thing they've done with that belt honestly.

He put Big Show over early in his wcw career. Also guys like Luger, Goldberg, Rock, and even tapped out to the ankle lock at KotR 2002. There was no reason for Cunter to go over at ppvs like Mania 16, Judgment Day 2000, Summerslam 03, Unforgiven 04, Mania 25, NoC 11, and many more.

Triple Cuck definitely. Hogan is a a cultural icon and any guy in his place would get the same backstage power but Cuckter has been an anti-draw by himself his entire career (the guy who have a match with the guy everybody paid to see), singlehandly flopped the ratings with the reign of terror and left the company in the verge of collapse despite having a monopoly but he's still Vince's favorite guy

based!
hey brother
want to join my stable?
namechads like us...
we could rule this board
what do you say?

May I join?

based!
hey brother
want to fuck my ass?
namefags like us are gay as fuck
we love cock
what do you say?

Brock doesn't politic thought. He's just got so much leverage and money that he only does what he wants. Brock is a straight shooter not a cunning manipulator.

damn, you seem pretty based too
sure you can be my lieutenant

>lucha flippyshit
never gonna draw

Haitch is married into the McMahon family and still doesn't have the power Hogan did there at his peak.

Hogan, anyone not saying Hogan doesn't understand who the master of politics is. Neither Hunter nor Michaels could out politic Hogan.