You now remember /ourguy/ Lars

you now remember /ourguy/ Lars

Attached: lars-sullivan-424jad.png (800x500, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/blxwyg/a_comprehensive_list_of_links_and_screenshots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck this racist shitlord I'm glad he's injured.

Faggot.

bigotry did the job for progressive and intelligent discussion on Yea Forums brother, you must be lost

You sound like you suck dick.

He'll be punished with a Eugene with muscles gimmick when he comes back.

The ceiling for /ourguy/ Lars turned out to be Lars

I feel bad for him. He had a pretty high ceiling until that retarded scandal cut the legs off him. Remember that reddit thread that documented pretty much every forum post he made years before he was famous? ffs whoever that op was needs to get a life or at least a clue

What forum was he posting on?

I wonder if things would have turned out different if he hadn't bitched out and jobbed to "panic attacks" right before debuting?

bodybuildingforums i think

Yeah, absolute simp

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/blxwyg/a_comprehensive_list_of_links_and_screenshots

Kill yourself nigger.

It's legit mental illness people like that have.

Wow I actually did forgot about him.

where is he lad

Yeah he is cringe

>Makes fun of people with anxiety
>Has anxiety and misses his debut

S

His look sucked anyway. Every time I saw him I was reminded of the sweaty basketball guy from that Ben Stiller movie

Same thing will happen to that sandnigger redditer when I leak the video of him saying nigger. The happy merchant pic was just the beginning

based

>legit mental illness

>debut vignettes
>Gets scared and can't debut
>Debuts months later and does his shitty finisher to a few guys
>50/50 feud with some luchadores
>Injured

Has to be one of the worst years for a wrestler ever

Am I glad he's frozen in there and we're out there and he's The Sheriff and I just remembered we're in there. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?

based

>Has to be one of the worst years for a wrestler ever
yeah that's why he's our guy, thats how things ould go if Yea Forums became a wrestler

>thinking sucking dicks makes you a bad person
let me suck your dick, user, i am Yea Forums's resident cum lord **sluuuuuuurp**