WWE Raw house show in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada on May 12, 2007 gamethread #1

WWE Raw house show in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada on May 12, 2007 gamethread #1

Attached: 20190817_162513.jpg (1390x2169, 1.66M)

lots of very good matches on the card tonight boys

>this match was very good

Whats this on the Meltzer rating system, about 4 stars?

***3/4

That is the problem with these people who refuse to use the Meltzer scale or use alternative rating methods. How do you quantify how "good" you thought the match was without a score? The star scale is most reliable, desu.

can't believe how racist wwe is to have a team like cryme tyme. i'm gong to stop watching for about 8 years and hopefully when i come back POC and women are treated with more dignity and respect

>This match was very good.

Attached: 1565335398573.png (832x1000, 433K)

What the fuck is a Meltzer scale, you mean the goddamn 1 - 5 that people have been using since the dawn of time?

Anyways, Meltzer invalidated his own rankings when he went (and still does) above a perfect score. There's no way of validating the difference between a 6 star match and a 5 1/2 star one.

this is the template for Meltzer AEW reviews

Based

>There's no way of validating the difference between a 6 star match and a 5 1/2 star one.

Sure there is. It's a half star better. Just like 5 1/2 is half a star better than 5.

How does one validate the differences between a -4 and a -2 star match? Pretty much everything at 1 star is already "you should probably avoid this."

>Venis vs Rodman - all right.
What a burial!

I was unironically at this show it was the last time they came here. Val Venis did a russian legsweep because we all chanted RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP all night until someone finally did one.

Didn't knew Val Venis was with WWE by 2007

It was dimes when Trump did that to Hillary.

It'll never become mainstream just because Meltzer rose to the top, but the Dooley/Cornette scale is a more reasonable scale to me.
>Zero stars: Embarrassment to professional wrestling with zero redeeming positives
>One star: Wow, I couldn’t wait for that to be over.
>Two stars: Well, that’s about what we expected.
>Three stars: That was pretty fucking good.
>Four stars: Holy shit, they tore the fucking house down!

based

I was there and I confused Edge and Triple H lol I’m such a retard

All these matches were very good

Val Venis vs. Dan Rodman was all right.

He had a couple of comebacks with wwe

What the fuck... I was at this show. I was about nine years old at the time. Didn't really understand how house shows worked at the time and was very upset about Orton losing and went home disappointed. Kenny Dykstra was a favorite of mine and his guillotine legdrop was sweet.

Also, "Very good" is used a lot around here to refer to anything above decent. It's also used to end a conversation. "Very good, I'll talk to you later."

This match was very good

>Making Orton and Khali look weak af.
Fuck i forgot how terrible the Cena era was.