this is best video on the Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=sWJ2LUi5yw8

this is best video on the Youtube

Attached: Kevin_Nash.png (1140x1220, 754K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0X37APd7Llr
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf29iH5WkYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that self advertising is a bannable offense wolfcuck, stop shilling for big pussy.

OP is not me

>e-e-e-everyone is wolfchad

Attached: RentFree.jpg (1177x1057, 154K)

>calling yourself Wolfchad
You need to get a life, my fren

>h-h-h-he wasn't raped guys, he's a heterosexual right?

Attached: 1565819973237.jpg (800x600, 270K)

whyd he stop at 50

>you’re a homo if you get raped
So does that make you a homo then user

Don't divert from the issue here, kevin nash was raped and deflecting away from that with bad jokes is only going to make the situation worse.

Kevin Nash is better than you in every single possible way...

>richer than you
>more successful than you
>funnier than you
>more attractive than you
>taller than you
>tougher than you
>more charismatic than you
>bigger than you
>stronger than you
>more popular than you
>happier than you
>bigger quads than you
>more opportunities than you
>wasn't raped, unlike in fictional wet dreams that belong to you

You name it... He's superior to you outside your comfort zone that you call your mommy's basement.

All you do is seethe and come up with gay homosexual fantasies as a way to COPE with your inferiority to Lord Nash. Whilst you shitpost, Nash is literally walking around as pure SEX. He talks commands respect from other men. Women of all ages wet their panties just hearing his voice.

Just admit it. Kevin Nash is SUPERIOR to you in every way...

Attached: werked.jpg (283x423, 32K)

This is extremely fucking gay wolfcuck, why are you obsessed with that rape victim.

vocaroo.com/i/s0X37APd7Llr

Attached: 1485747234006.png (485x534, 240K)

That's his face whenever he sees a black guy, he just gets so excited at the thought of interracial gay sex.

Based

>*Spends every waking moment writing gay content about a 60 year old man and big black cocks.*

More like cope harder manlets, at least Kevin didn't get raped by life and ended up a seething incel on a Yea Forums board making rumours about a 60 years old man because you're seething so hard over your shitty life.

Attached: really.jpg (300x311, 14K)

It's actually cringe, wolfcuck is a queer stalker.

None of this would've happened if you had just quit posting about your crush wolfcuck.

>e-e-e-e-e-everybodys wolfchad
rent free

>I'll call myself wolfchad so people won't think that I'm an obsessive and lustful stalker.

This is the best video on Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf29iH5WkYE

Worked and cringe

>i-i-i was only pretending to be gay.

Yea Forumsetty buried again

What are you, The kevin trash internet defence force? Is BLACKED.COM down and you found your way here then decided on your next fapping source.

>I-I was only pretending to hate wolfgod to cover up for my own failures and iniquities

How the fuck is there someone out there worshipping Kevin Nash of all people? At least pick a star like Austin or The Rock. Hell even Triple H would be better

>I-I'll get an even more faggier name to distract from the fact that I'm a homosexual.