Is Big Sexy Kevin Nash a fake tough guy or a legit shooter?

Is Big Sexy Kevin Nash a fake tough guy or a legit shooter?

Attached: Never_Raped.jpg (600x400, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAxxx6L4HRo
youtube.com/watch?v=UdiWrcs3tw8
youtu.be/h8vgiC8xjEc?t=19m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=bDLTGdLtUso
youtu.be/YhxbFvjpZro?t=5m15s
youtu.be/NMaH2GWMOIg?t=48m55s
superherohype.com/features/84421-kevin-nash-stabbed-on-punisher-set
youtube.com/watch?v=jJcq7rKROA4&t=1s
tmz.com/2011/06/13/wwe-star-kevin-nash-the-giant-mugshot-arrest-battery-wife-arrest-wrestling/
youtu.be/EHy_ZJ8Cx9U?t=8m29s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Legit rape survivor which makes him tough but his asshole SAWFT

He punked out his basketball coach, Roddy Piper and Samoa Joe to name a few.

all fanfic written by himself, a fake tough guy.

He's a primma donna that gets into fights like a high school girl.

>raped by own son

He's a legit rape victim

- Bitch slapping his college basketball coach Don Devoe. Their relationship detonated following a loss at Kentucky during which Nash was tossed for punching two opposition players. “We go back to the locker room & DeVoe kept saying, 'Hey, hothead, you cost us the game,” Nash says. “He grabbed my jersey & tried to spin me around. He kept running his mouth so I bitch-smacked him. I bear-pawed him. Later I found out his wife had a little fascination with me, so what are you gonna do?”

- After being dismissed by Tennessee before his senior year, Nash dabbled in boxing, & then after seeing the movie Stripes joined the U.S. Army shortly afterwards. youtube.com/watch?v=uAxxx6L4HRo

- Quote from someone who served with Nash in U.S. Army: “That Ultimate Warrior guy is a nut job in real life from what I understand. I was in a fight with Kevin in the Army. Kevin, myself & two other MP's were walking back to the barracks at night when a group of guys jumped us. We were all in it but Kevin was kicking ass like nobody's business. We didn't even have to be there, so he's the real deal. Well, at least back then anyway. I'm sure he's no slouch now either. I don't really follow wrestling or his career all that close but last I heard he was mostly writing the scripts (I know there is an industry name for it).”

- After getting arrested by the FBI for organized crime (source: his first appearance on Stone Cold's podcast), ever the worker Nash managed to avoid charges by convincing them he was hired only to be the muscle. Nash then moved to Atlanta & became a strip club bouncer.

Attached: bb1.png (1210x900, 76K)

Attached: bb2.png (1210x778, 94K)

- Incident in early 1990's where some mark keys the side of a limousine that Nash & Kevin Sullivan were sitting in. Sullivan gets out the vehicle & punches this mark who gets in his face & kicks another in the face after he breaks a glass bottle. Nash then gets out & starts throwing punches. Nash ends up getting sued & it costs him $75,000 to get out of it.

- Incident with Pierre Carl Ouellet in 1995, where Nash beat up & manhandled the Fench-Canadian jobber for refusing to do a job for him in Canada (Diesel was WWF Champion at the time). “There was more to the Diesel-Lafitte story from last week. The rematch between the two on 9/16 in Quebec City saw Lafitte do a legdrop off the top rope & wound up landing with his butt on Diesel's face. Diesel got up immediately & started throwing hard punches & jackknifed him for the pin. One WWFer told me the scheduled finish was another double count.” - Dave Meltzer [Wrestling Observer Newsletter - 2nd October 1995]

- “At the Montreal show, a member of the Canadians, whose name I didn't get, but he's a goon type but wasn't on the road trip to Pittsburgh because of an injury, kept trying to hit on Sunny. After being turned down a second time, he apparently got very vulgar & crude with her, & Diesel heard the commotion & stepped out & basically told the guy that if he didn't want to be on the disabled list a lot longer to leave her alone. He took one look at the size of Diesel & apparently slinked off.” - Dave Meltzer [Wrestling Observer - 23rd January 1996]

youtube.com/watch?v=UdiWrcs3tw8

Attached: solid.png (1152x686, 68K)

Raped by negroes in an alleyway
Stalked by an obese black NEET from Newcastle who literally has stats of his from the 90s ready to go at any second to defend him
What a life.

Why does the belt say Goldberg? KWAB

Attached: 93F3B886-8F2E-4A40-AF30-BA3EDDC2792B.jpg (633x630, 356K)

Tl;dr.

- Nash decked a fat drunk at Bash at the Beach 1996.

- An enraged Nash threatened the Nasty Boys with Sting's baseball bat backstage after Jerry Sags lost his temper in a match & gave Scott Hall a couple of live rounds to the face which ultimately resulted in him being fired. Sting describes the incident: youtu.be/h8vgiC8xjEc?t=19m42s

- Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & Syxx made guest appearances on "Fame Or Shame" as a part of MTV's annual spring break coverage in March 1997. The three were there to punish the losers of the talent contest show & did so by wedgieing them off the ground & painting them. During the show a drunk guy in the crowd began to cause trouble by throwing rocks at the wrestlers. The trio asked security to get a grip on the rowdy crowd, but were blown off. When the guy threw something else, Kevin Nash astonished the MTV hosts by leaping off the stage, chasing the guy down & slamming him into the sand.” youtube.com/watch?v=bDLTGdLtUso

- Bitch slapping & punking out Roddy Piper & his bodyguard Craig Mally backstage following their match on the June 9, 1997 episode of WCW Monday Nitro.

- Ric Flair admitting Nash is a tough guy in regards to a hypothetical fight with NFL player Kevin Greene. youtu.be/YhxbFvjpZro?t=5m15s

Attached: 1538892191488.gif (600x337, 2.48M)

- "At the peak of their falling out months ago, Nash actually threw Konnan up against the locker room wall in reaction to things he heard second-hand Konnan was saying." - Wade Keller [PWTorch - 10th April 1999]

- Disco Inferno, Jeremy Borash & Mark Madden discussing who would win a real fight between Nash, Goldberg & Scott Steiner [WCW Live! - 28th July 2000] youtu.be/NMaH2GWMOIg?t=48m55s

- On the three toughest guys in WCW: “I know Scott Steiner is tough. Everybody knows that. Bill (Goldberg) is tough. (Kevin) Nash is tough.” - Tank Abbott [Alex Marvez interview on WrestlingObserver.com - 6th September 2000]

- Nash got stabbed with a real knife by actor Thomas Jane & didn't even notice while filming their fight scene in The Punisher. superherohype.com/features/84421-kevin-nash-stabbed-on-punisher-set

- Bitch slapping Samoa Joe at TNA Turning Point 2007. “After the show Joe walked up behind Nash trying to explain himself but Nash wouldn’t have any of it. Nash turned around pointing his finger in Joe’s face & told him “Now that shit was unprofessional!” Nash shoved Joe twice & hit (slapped) him in the face. Joe didn’t retaliate. Nash walked away & that was it. How do I know? I was right there to see it.” - Robert Green [WrestleZone - 9th December 2007]

Vince Russo on Kevin Nash making Samoa Joe cry like a bitch: youtube.com/watch?v=jJcq7rKROA4&t=1s

Attached: tumblr_nbyhsouHlg1qdoiy0o1_400.gif (270x152, 981K)

Do you have anything on that incident during the summer of 1992 wolfcuck?

- Nash was arrested in Florida in May 2011, after he stopped a drunk from getting too close to his wife at a restaurant. Nash held the man down until police arrived - but in a cruel twist of fate, he ended up getting arrested himself on suspicion of battery, a charge that was eventually dropped due to lack of evidence. Nash admitted things did get physical with the other man however Nash insisted he only acted in self-defence because the drunken guy came at him with a beer bottle. tmz.com/2011/06/13/wwe-star-kevin-nash-the-giant-mugshot-arrest-battery-wife-arrest-wrestling/

- “I want to say that while he definitely did some things I thought were self-serving & probably hurt WCW, I never saw Kevin Nash as being as bad as Scott Hall. Nash was a big, tough guy whom I respected as an athlete, & he had some creativity. I know those two get lumped together all the time, but it’s really not fair to Nash, if you want to know the truth.” - Jim Duggan [Hacksaw - The Jim Duggan Story]

- “Actually Nash is generally very well liked. He's a super charming in person. Absolutely had people who didn't like him, but always had his defenders. When he was champ in WWF, people in management thought he was a no talent bully but Vince adored the guy. Some talent hated him but he was more well liked than not. He was mostly a cool guy & being Shawn's unofficial bodyguard probably saved Shawn's ass a few times. People were afraid of him, too. With his size & bragging that he had never lost a street fight, he pretty much could get his way a lot.” - Dave Meltzer [THE BOARD at F4wonline - 10th August 2012]

Attached: Dave Meltzer on Kevin Nash2.jpg (1298x287, 91K)

sure do. I have time you exposed yourself as a in the closet faggot

Attached: kek.jpg (909x278, 64K)

Joe didn't cry, he didn't want to get fired for hitting "one of the boys". Stop with this revisionist history, wolfie.

- At a party in Calgary in February 2013, a crazed fan attempted to kick Nash’s chair out from under him. Nash didn’t go down & caught his balance, & the two began fighting. Thinking quickly, Nash put his finger in the guy’s eye to subdue him, when the dude reached for Nash’s crotch. Nash then said “What do you thinks gonna pop first, your eye or my balls?” Teddy Hart describes the incident: youtu.be/EHy_ZJ8Cx9U?t=8m29s

- Nash was arrested on Christmas Eve in 2014, for choke-slamming & restraining his intoxicated & belligerent 6'5, 200+lb, 18 year old son.

- Things We Learned From Scott Steiner: Live & Uncensored tour at The Garage in Islington, London. Scott Steiner has a reputation for being one of the toughest & most intimidating professional wrestlers the business has ever seen. But is there anybody out there that Steiner himself actually feared? Asked whether there was someone who he would think twice about before meeting in the parking lot for a brawl, Steiner said there wasn't one. Sure, there were tough guys in every locker room he was ever in, but nobody he would be scared to fight. The Big Bad Booty Daddy did name-drop Haku/Meng as someone who was known for his toughness & also said that Kevin Nash would be a tough fight, given his size & experience as a bouncer, but Steiner didn't say whether they'd be able to take him or not. [WhatCulture - 22nd March 2016]

Attached: 528444_415920801831862_1808543050_n.jpg (640x427, 37K)

More like Big Daddy Bitch

Steiner would fuck Nash up

I can see through this false flag screenshot wolfcuck, you're the only person that would go so far to defend kevin trash.

Joe cried tears i.e. bawled like a little bitch and apologised the next day. He was scared of big Nash.

Only smarks think Samoa Joe would beat Nash at his physical prime in a fight are hilarious, Samoa Joe "Tough guy" Reputation comes from skinny nerds chanting "Joe's gonna kill you". That's literally it.

Samoa Joke is a fake tough guy. Kevin Nash could break his jaw with a single punch, the only thing Joe would break is a weighing scale

Scott respects Nash's toughness. Became friends when he went to titty bar Nash bounced at. Scott and Rick saw how huge sexy and tough was and helped him get started in the business (this was during a time where you had to be a tough guy to break in).

The audacity of YOU to talk about closetcases..

Pure revisionism

>Robert Green sent this in regarding the Kevin Nash/Samoa Joe confrontation at the Turning Point PPV last Sunday:
>Concerning the incident between Joe and Nash, it was no ‘work’ involved. During Joe’s promo at ‘Turning Point’, Kevin was notably pissed as he motioned for Joe to sick his d*ck by grabbing his crotch and flipping Joe off. That could be seen as an angle. However, after the show Joe walked up behind Nash trying to explain himself but Nash wouldn’t have any of it. Nash turned around pointing his finger in Joe’s face and told him “Now that sh*t was unprofessional!” Nash shoved Joe twice and hit (slapped) him in the face. Joe didn’t retaliate. Nash walked away and that was it. How do I know? I was right there to see it. Huge fan of TNA. Hate the bad writing and gimmicks. The ‘Turning Point’ audience was one of the best I’ve seen so far. Not a dead moment in the building!

Attached: 1566067051345.jpg (1504x2144, 1.62M)

>Nash grabbes his crotch to signal that he wants gay sex
KWAB.

Who the fuck is that crazy eyed guy in the bottom right

The funniest thing about Wolfkek spamming these stories is that they all make BDB out to be a massive bitch and terrible person

Devoe was scared to tell off Nash for playing his jambox. BASED

Revisionism

The article came out seven days after the PPV on December 09th, 2007.

You serious?

Eric Young.

Revisionism by your part, Wolfkeketty. But of course you'll try to spin everything to make your husbando look good, even though he'll never notice you.

Only legit tough guys can take tough poundings.

Attached: Kevin Nash gun.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)