Split the CHAOS/Hontai clusterfuck group:

Split the CHAOS/Hontai clusterfuck group:
>Tana/Ibushi/Goto/Yano/Makabe/Honma/YOH/Taguchi/Cobb/Henare
>Okada/Ishii/Ospreay/Robinson/Finlay/YOSHI/Nicholls/SHO/Eagles/Rocky

Attached: 1549501290537.webm (600x360, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Based. Despy is my favorite jr

Actually a good split

Keep Rocky with Yoh, Yoh isnt ready to go singles yet and him and Rocky could be a great teacher/student tag team pairing.

Also Yoh should go to LIJ when he can. Fuck BUSHI.

Cobb is stuck working for ROH. Maybe he can ask for as many dates with New Japan as possible until he can sign with them next April.

Way sooner than that, dude.

...but when Jeff?

Cobb NEEDS to be restricted to a tag team only guy. He has quite literally zero ring psychology, just strings move after move after move without any meaning at all. Its infuriating to watch considering what hes capable of.

Holy shit Cobb is one of us.

The better question is how will the LIJ explosion go?

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

I doubt they explode, as much as SANADA goes the Okada route and slowly becomes the leader while keeping the group together. Nakamura was the leader of CHAOS, but not really for the last two years of his time with the company. They even hinted at it already with SANADA leading the fist bump post-G1 while the crowd cheered.

shingoat should be the guy

It won't. Bushiroad ain't losing that LIJ merch money.

LIJ shouldn’t explode, it should just end
allows them to go their separate ways but leaves a good chance for returning

This. I don't have any issues with that split. YOH seems like more of a Sekigun Jr than a CHAOS Jr, and CHAOS needs him less with Ospreay/SHO/Eagles around.

YOH actually hangs with Tana on the road. It's usually just those two and Tsuji. The rest of the home army stays together.

Are we ignoring that Jeff Cobb is on asp?

Don't get worked ya simp
Until they post actual proof it's not true

>completely kills his gimmick by showing his face
>ruins any and all opportunities to do a mask vs hair or mask vs mask match in the future

No wonder Desperado never gets pushed. What a fucking idiot

Why breack up your most recent and most dime drawing stable when no merch seller stables like Chaos and Suzuki gun have been a thing for like a decade

Does suzuki gun even have merch?

Everyone knows what Despy looks like. He was unmasked for years in Japan and Mexico.

Suzuki is retiring soon most likely, so they'll have to shake things up regardless.

YOH is the jannetty no matter where he goes

No changes from me. Though I doubt Cobb will be around enough to count as a Hontai rep.

Suzuki sells his own merch outside of NJPW

>Okada/Ishii/Taguchi/Yano/Honma/Makabe/Yoshi-Hashi/Rocky
Establishment babyface team

>Tanahashi/Ibushi/R3K/Ospreay/Cobb/Juice
Group built by Tana around who he thinks should be the future of new japan

>Shibata/Goto/Mox/Henare/Nagata/Eagles
Crew of tough guys purpose built by Shibata to go after Bullet Club. Eagles joins after defecting to become their Jr guy

Nicholls and Finlay go heel and try and develop characters

He made Gachimuchi his whole gimmick in Japan. He's one of us.

IWGP Contender: Ibushi
IC/Gatekeeper: Tanahashi
NEVER: Goto
US: Cobb
Yano: Yano
Tag Team: Makabe/Honma
Fall Guy: Henare
Jr. Contender: YOH
Jr. Secondary: Taguchi
Jr. Tag: Lee/Soberano

>Yano: Yano
kek

The tana group is based but you can't split okada and rocky

Better idea - SANADA leads of group of non-dojo wrestlers:
SANADA
Ospreay
Ishii
Honma
Cobb
Eagles
Kanemaru

He's done sometime this year. He signed for a year and then extended to the rest of this year, probably just to work the G1. At this point I think it's pretty much an open secret he wants out of RoH to do NJPW exclusively.

Goto or Moxley should start a faction and siphon off some guys from Chaos/Sekigun. Goto can either start one with the LA Dojo boys and have Shibata help him run it, or Moxley can start the DEATH RIDERS a bunch of extremely violent babyface assholes.

yeah i didn't
i did split rock and r3k though

SANADA is just going to take over as leader of LIJ non-violently like Okada did with Chaos.