NOOOOOOOOO MANLETS CAN'T BEAT MASTODANS ITS TOO UNREALISTIC

>NOOOOOOOOO MANLETS CAN'T BEAT MASTODANS ITS TOO UNREALISTIC
Ya seethe size queens?

Attached: david-and-goliath.jpg (706x840, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
youtube.com/watch?v=Id6oS3L-D9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saul booked David as a jobber but the little shit decided to go into business for himself

One of the best guest commentary lines ever
>gorilla: you ever hear of david and goliath??
>yeah he hit him with a rock!

Goliath should have refused to job. David is a no dimes manlet shitter, whereas Goliath drew the crowd behind him

They relied too much on the “Giantkiller” gimmick to get him over, completely forgetting about his anointment from Samuel and his relationship with Jonathan. Dumb booking that killed David in the eyes of the Judea Universe

Solomon was dimes incarnate

>be David
>suck God's dick
>get booked to go over the top monster heel

>falling for Heyman's bullshit fake stories
You got worked, goy.

quads confirm based and jesuitschoolpilled

>davidetty had to resort to slingyshit because he couldn't pick GOATliath up for a bodyslam
KWAB

Davey only got the cheap victory after Goliath knocked out the ref

You see Jesus, the fact of the matter is, that you took your gimmick to far. This sunday on that hill, it will be and you in a lumberjack match. The ring will be surrounded by the priests and people of Jerusalem! This is no ordinary lumberjack match. This is a looser leaves earth match.

Attached: judas.jpg (1200x627, 71K)

I didn't mind the giantslayer gimmick or the king gimmick, those were dimes, but can't say I enjoyed his heel turn regarding Bathsheba

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

Mfw i got banned a few weeks back for making this exact thread

Attached: bray.jpg (600x413, 57K)

Heightfags are just closeted homosexuals anyway m8.

Found the manlet.

Found the homosexual.

Found the wrestling fans.

>be a vanilla manlet incel
>shoot shoot your rival in the match with a gun like benoit did to his family
>be cheered for it during the next 3000 years
Who booked this shit? The jews, isn't?

based

Fucking a """"man"""" who has a height starting with 5 is the exact same as fucking a woman.

>slow melee mastodon with a one-use projectile weapon
>quick ranged unit with practically infinite ammo

yeah this was a fair match cause "muh underdog"

This booking was wwe tier retarded. They worked Jesus to have a career ending injury and then he returns 3 days later as if nothing happened.

Based and Trap-pilled.

*draws your dimes*

Attached: zpage070.jpg (300x431, 44K)

mmmm badass

Attached: 24042079270_760dc2e8c4_o.jpg (2128x3163, 3.2M)

They tried to bury Jesus, but he no sold it. Him and god went into business for themselves and later took over the whole Roman territory.

YOU SEE GOD, IN THIS BUSINESS

>Solomon was dimes incarnate
based Solomon not only drawing the house, but working demons into building him temples

Don't worry pedomod will be here soon to make sure no one actually has fun on this god forsaken board

How did they do it? How did they manage to pull off a promo where both workers got immensely over?

Attached: F66.jpg (499x350, 48K)

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL SLAVES ARE BOUGHT EQUAL. BUT YOU GIVE FIVE TALENTS TO ME AND ONLY ONE TALENT TO ANOTHER AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO ONE ON ONE WITH ANOTHER GOY YOU GOT A FIFTY-FIFTY CHANCE OF PROFIT! BUT I AM A FINANCIAL FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A TWENTYFIVE PERCENT AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD ANOTHER SLAVE TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF PROFIT DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE THREE WAY AT BANKER TABLE YOU GOT A POTENTIAL PROFIT OF ONE TALENT. BUT I, I GOT A POTENTIAL PROFIT OF FIVE TALENTS CAUSE THE OTHER SLAVE KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO LAZY SLAVE, YOU TAKE YOUR ONE TALENT MINUS MY FIVE TALENTS AND YOU GOT MINUS FOUR TALENTS FOR THE MASTER . SENIOR GOY? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL WEEPING FOR YOU IN THE DARKNESS

Attached: 3c35bd750378700f3bd56114af19958c.480x360x1[1].jpg (480x360, 21K)

But David and Goliath isn't a story about a small person besting a big guy or brains > bawns.
It is a story about god helping a dude who has no chance of beating the other guy doing just that because of faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=Id6oS3L-D9A

Was moses the best promo in the biz?

Also Jesus came from David’s lineage. Still David was a Manlet and should be made fun of

>AND THEY SPELL WEEPING FOR YOU IN THE DARKNESS
kek 10/10

Was it a shoot?

Attached: 744px-Peter_Paul_Rubens_-_Cain_slaying_Abel_%28Courtauld_Institute%29.jpg (744x1024, 110K)

who will be the rapist?

Attached: 1431036587905.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

There is a reason why gun exists OP.

This

This match was a work

The dicksucker was actually Abraham, you protozoomer

Fucking (you) is something a woman will never do

Ah yes, when the kike David used a banned weapon during this fight to win. Good job, you sneaky Jew!

Solomon drew so many dimes even demons bought his merch, man could fill a temple