What's your take on Daniel Cormier? Do you think he will switch to pro wrestling after he retires?

What's your take on Daniel Cormier? Do you think he will switch to pro wrestling after he retires?

Attached: 142_Stipe_Miocic_and_Daniel_Cormier.0.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGXOilPrlBU
youtube.com/watch?v=M0CfNA12aFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who

I don't follow him. Does he like wrasslin?

*signs with AEW and no sells the bucks shitty offense before shooting on them and giving them both career ending injuries in you're path*

Huge wrestling fan, he wanted to wrestle when he was a kid. Still talks about it a lot

No, he shouldn't come over

I don't care how good at actual fighting you are if you don't look the part

It's not like he cant get in shape

he's a manlet

you can be the best fighter of all time but you're still a manlet and would get btfo by even an untrained big man

he looks like this guy youtube.com/watch?v=gGXOilPrlBU

But he’s a heavyweight

so? he's a manlet. Are you saying a fat ass manlet is a big guy?

roman reigns would btfo him

I don't watch UFC/MMA so I don't care.

So was Angle and Benoit

Cormier vs Owens
Cormier vs Drew
Cormier vs Reigns

No he has a comfy commentary job

hes already said he wants a run in the wwe and that he wants to go to NXT to learn.

When some of the best heavyweights in in both UFC and boxing are/were below 6'1, you start to realize that having just long sticks for legs does not make you good at fighting.

Of course, that is irrelevant for a wrestling performance, so I agree Cormier should not bother.

He may be a great caged fighter, but can he be a great performance fighter?

Rousey was a medium fish in a small pond fighter and a horrible actress, but somehow got over huge in wrestling. So everything is possible. Still, the guy is already 40

It's too bad Cody already antagonized him on Twitter, he would be a great star for AEW to have

Cormier is a huge Seff mark. He has been quoted as saying Seff is the greatest pro wrestler alive. Do we really want a guy who thinks this working in wwe?

Shit attracts shit.

He knows an A+ player like seth when he sees him.

Attached: A+cheering.gif (500x250, 2M)

How many bongs until the main card starts?

He is E drone. And Vince knows him and Brock even for 2minutes in the ring is money

>vince hosts a shoot match at wm between brock and DC.
>brock shoot hits DC with a chair repeatedly
>everyone thinks its the show and fake.
>its the only real thing in wrestling.

he's going to be a commentator or something i'm pretty sure, make shit tons of money
why the fuck would he want to bump his neck to sawdust after a career of bumping his face to pulp?

He wanted to be a commentator for Smackdown, has appeared at WrestleMania before, and was sad that he missed Cain's AAA debut. I think Cormier could, but he's also 40.

he will die today so there's no retiring for him

10 EST

If he signs he would get a Brock deal, and they can structure his matches to not bump all that much. It'll be a lot of grappling. He might take five or six bumps the entire year.

They should just pair him with McAfee for pre-show and watch along shit. If he shows any promise, put him next to Mauro for a show for a trial run.

He's literally the UFC reigning heavyweight champ, retard. He btfo of a 6'4 Slavshit to get the belt as well

The UFC Champion ladies and gentlemen!
youtube.com/watch?v=M0CfNA12aFw

This is unreal why isnt he doing the muscle man dance like a real athlete!?

He'll debut in WWE at the Royal Rumble after Akira Tozowa won. Then team up with Ivory at Wrestlemania in a tag team match between Shane and Alexa. Eventually beat Seth Rollins for the Universal Title at Summerslam and going onto hold the title until dropping it to Sami who now calls himself "The Woman" at Wrestlemania

t. has never had fun or enjoyed anything in his life

I don't want you to type another letter for the rest of your life