1. How did Aleister get her?

1. How did Aleister get her?

2. Why did Andrade settle for Charlotte?

3. How hasn't Austin Aries killed himself yet?

Attached: rosita tna.jpg (1612x1096, 457K)

1, Being a chad
2. Mexicans love (fake) big tiddy white girls
3. Too conceited

Because he has good income and they work together.
Because as a spic himself other spics aren't so exotic/interesting and it is in fact blonde white girls that are the ideal for him.
Because he can't reach the knife drawer.

Andradeis pulling the reverse weinstein
He's fucking charlotte to use her connections to get in good with vince
Once his position is secure expect him to dump her ass

1. because if you have the looks and/or charisma, you can pull off the dark & edgy gimmick irl, bitches love mysterious guys. Doesn't apply to smelly, fat weebs.
2. spics and nigs love blonde bimbos
3. he's too much of a mark for himself

1. Goblin
2. Goblin
3. Goblin

Everyone here pretending they wouldn't give their left nut to fuck Charlotte.

she smoll

1. He hated his gf at the time, then cheated on her with Zelina. They got married like 6 months later and his ex hates men now.
2. Andrade didn't want to get married and she wanted.
3. He's too egotistical to kill himself

Almasfag COPE

It's a weird situation where I wouldn't want to fuck her but I wouldn't mind her to rape me

Does everyone know how shit went down Wu h her and Austin?

So, basically, it's always been important to her that she was in a relationship with someone forever. She apparently doesn't care too much about kids right now, but she felt super strongly that she wanted to marry her partner. She is SUPER faithful, like, if you're with her, you're her world. End of story.

So Austin knows this. And he knows she wants to get married. And he starts dropping all these little hints about how he's gone ring shopping, how he is ready to make the biggest commitment of her life. And then he gives her... A promise ring. And the dude is SHOCKED when she decides that it isn't enough.

Meanwhile, Alesister, herself, Nikki Cross, Killian Dane and Peyton Royce had become a close clique in the PC. Alesister is her shoulder to cry on, bada bing, bada boom.

>She is SUPER faithful, like, if you're with her, you're her world. End of story.
So she chose... The Greatest Mark For Himself That Ever Lived (and fucked him outside marriage) and then she went with a guy who cheated on his previous girlfriend WITH HER?

The principle is great, the execution was terrible

pedos always find tight, tiny women to fuck. It's why my wife is a fat pig, fuck pedos.

Andrade could pull in legit dime pieces and instead settles for an old hag who looks like a man? Yeah, I'm thinking It's the Flair name dawg.

No fucking way. I consider myself pretty unattractive and even still, not of the girls I've fucked have been as ugly as Charlotte. I'm not even shit posting, she looks like a man

I mean... I would fuck her, but I'm not giving shit to do it.

not sure if this is based or not
...meh, why take the risk?
BASED

I’ve fucked girls that look better than her and I’m a 5 on my best day. She’s tall, gangly and plastic.

Just like Del Rio did in developmental.

You’re fucking a man if you fuck Charles

All these low test whitebois ITT
No wonder white women go with spic and blackChads

1. Magick. Not some sort of rapey love spell, but when you are spiritually powerful like Aleister is good things tend to come your way. Not impossible that Zelina is into the occult too.

2. The sex is probably ASTONISHING given Charlotte's athletic conditioning, flexibility and strength.

3. An ego that large cannot possibly consider snuffing itself out.

Attached: 90520_164246759.jpg (1920x1920, 1.14M)

smol

2. Feminism ruined latin women. They use to be obedient because of Catholicism and family values, but not anymore. Most of the new generation hate cooking or can't cook. Both of Charlotte's ex husbands were simps so she's going to do whatever it takes to keep her man happy now that she landed a Chad.

Attached: 20190704-170918_Instagram Charlotte.jpg (1440x2564, 1.92M)

Is she the nine tails Jinchūriki?