Kenny Omega vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi (1/4) will win the Best Bout Award

This was the Tokyo Dome event to end Heisei. The theme was Japanese pro-wrestling in its purest format, "native vs. foreigner", and the story of the match itself was symbolic of the end of an era. I think this match will win the Tokyo Sports Best Bout award because of its historical significance, on top of being one of the best matches to ever happen in the promotion. Omega vs. Tana is a match that will be forever engraved in the nation's history as the final Tokyo Dome main event of Heisei.

Attached: Kenny-Omega-vs-Hiroshi-Tanahashi.jpg (901x505, 235K)

Nobody cares

Who raped you?

Have sex

ding-dong diddly

It will be Ibushi vs White.
It should be Shingo vs Ospreay or Shingo vs Ishii for now.

Ibushi vs White was better by a country mile. Ibushi vs Naito, Takagi vs Ospreay, Takagi vs Ishii were all better too.

The match went to shit after a while when they started to do random sequences to stretch it out because muh epic long final battle.
Plus having the bucks around subtracts points on a general principle.
Ibushi v White mogged it hard.

Harold will pay off the judges just so omega doesn't get it

Care to extrapolate?

>This was the Tokyo Dome event to end Heisei. The theme was Japanese pro-wrestling in its purest format, "native vs. foreigner", and the story of the match itself was symbolic of the end of an era. I think this match will win the Tokyo Sports Best Bout award because of its historical significance, on top of being one of the best matches to ever happen in the promotion. Omega vs. Tana is a match that will be forever engraved in the nation's history as the final Tokyo Dome main event of Heisei.

Attached: Rich Swann's Fedora.jpg (640x660, 69K)

Based Harold btfo the lelite
SOS
THEM TRANNIES SEETHING

I love this match, but Ibushi/White was better and still had the "native vs foreigner" thing going for it.

Tana was the one who ended Omega's reign, as he should've been, and I could see it winning in Japanese awards for sure, but I think the G1 finals were more heated.

Tanahashi is extremely popular right now and this was his biggest match of the year. I think Ibushi/White will be #2 though.

>Ibushi vs White was better by a country mile
You must be a brainlet to think that that match was miles better.

>hur de durr heel cheats informing everyone he won’t win and looking like a geek in the process

Only contrarians think that Ibushi vs White was better. The implications of Omega vs Tanahashi were way bigger with the end of the Seihei era, the clash of styles and philosophies.

Attached: 1565533424972.jpg (600x400, 346K)

whatever you say mark

Plus Tanahashi redemption was a year long story. Ibushi only won the G1 because he signed a contract and that's a part of the story btw.

It should but it won't win it because NJPW is going to screw around to avoid giving it to Kenny.

Bum

Ibushi/White was the biggest face on the planet facing the grimiest heel on the planet and their characters in the match were played to perfection. Their match was a basic story that was masterfully told in the ring.

But it didn't have the build that the WK match had.

But it had a better in ring dynamic.
The award is called "best bout"

>Ibushi no selling the ankle
Sure pal.