Assuming the gimmick gets well protected, who should eventually be the one to finally defeat him...

Assuming the gimmick gets well protected, who should eventually be the one to finally defeat him? Is there anyone even worth going over him?

Attached: bray-wyatt-fiend-mask.png (1006x601, 917K)

da deemun

Attached: 39E23F45-0CD8-4CE5-A403-153192789749.png (1334x750, 956K)

>Assuming the gimmick gets well protected, who should eventually be the one to finally defeat him? Is there anyone even worth going over him?

Attached: Bats.jpg (794x937, 70K)

>Assuming the gimmick gets well protected
oh my sweet summer child

Seth or Roman is the endgame

It's a theory thread, I'm not gonna be shocked if they ruin the gimmick

Attached: Dream-Cena.jpg (777x437, 163K)

I'm expecting the Demon to put him down eventually, but my dream would be Undertaker, with Take losing as The Deadman and losing his power in kayfabe, then him coming back one last match as American Badass and beating him as Mark Calloway before literally and figuratively riding off into the sunset

>oh my sweet summer child
you have to go back

Honestly he should go undefeated for atleast 5 years

mmmmmmmmmm

you must be fun at parties

mmmmmmm wouldn't wanna mess with him

Attached: 1563225802943.webm (800x450, 1002K)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPLEDOUGH

Based Big Match John coming back to finish the job on Bray

Attached: 1563385134576.jpg (262x359, 14K)

[muffled 'you're gonna pay' in the background]
Plus it's also kind of cool in the sense of Undertaker helped Bray get to where he was on his gimmick behind the scenes.

I bet you mistakenly think you are fun at parties

Kill yourself

Demon Balor

Aleister Black or Demon Bálor.

>storyline for 2020
>no man can stop the fiend
>wrestlemania will be the time and place where the wwe woman rise up and destroy him in a 1 vs 5

He shouldn't lose clean for a long time. Look at Undertaker, that motherfuck just did not lose clean. Ever. It always had to be distraction, or a run in, or a dumb gimmick finish. Undertaker did not lose a televised 1 on 1 match 100% cleanly until fucking 1999 against Steve Austin. If you apply the same criteria to his entire career, Undertaker has less than 10 clean 1v1 losses in his whole career.

>but my dream would be Undertaker, with Take losing as The Deadman and losing his power in kayfabe, then him coming back one last match as American Badass and beating him as Mark Calloway before literally and figuratively riding off into the sunset

Attached: 1556597452682.gif (200x150, 395K)

Demon or taker will put him over ya simp

mmmmmmmm gotta pay your dues

Big Dog duh

If they fuck this up its gonna be the death of the company and prove that even Hogan and Austin were one whim of Vince away from having a career ending fart gimmick or jobbing to Sable

The first real shirt is in

Attached: 16080F3D1C.jpg (1001x1001, 206K)

the Demon.

He can lose he simply just has to do a Taker sit up and then kill whoever beat him or bury him alive or some shit

American "Badass" is never fucking coming back. It's dead.

Paul heyman ?

>who should eventually be the one to finally defeat him? Is there anyone even worth going over him?
It depends on less who defeats him and more how the defeat is handled. In a perfect world when he loses the lights should cut out and then in the fiend's place have Bray all sunshine and smiles like the mad man just tagged himself in for a round 2 to play up the fact that Bray's schizo angle means you're always fighting in a handicap match with him.

Any wrestler who cannot take a loss without losing their entire mystique is probably not a very good wrestler in the first place. That booking's for shitters like Ryback and Goldberg

>Assuming the gimmick gets well protected,

Attached: giphy-6.gif (400x303, 1.81M)

You know who's gonna be the one to beat him.
AH YESSIR

Actually an interesting dynamic

That would be a waste. The Fiend should beat the Demon

Mil Muertes

He certainly wouldn't do the yob.

Never let him lose. Goldberg 2.0 with a cringe supernatural theme

I bet you don't get invited to parties.

This. He's jobbing to Demon Finn whenever he comes back from vacation. Probably at Hell in a Cell.

It's him or Roman lol

demon finn is going over, thats why it started this feud

Demon Finn's outlived its usefulness anyhow, he should go down to Bray

either a former member of his family or demon balor. maybe the black sheep strowman.

He should either be built up as an opponent for Seth or he should beat Seth and then put over a new face.

this is the kind of trash shortsighted short term booking that gets people buried. cringe.

Why

Who said short term? I was thinking in like six months.

reddit response after reddit response

Seth is antidimes. he's boring and he's not over. no one benefits from that feud. also, they wouldn't be able to help themselves and insert becko in there somewhere. her man voice cringe promos alone would tank the whole thing.

Bray will get injured and the gimmick will lose all its hype.

HHH or his son seth
or most like this

At least if he does, they can just film a few months of Funhouse stuff until he's better.

To anybody saying Demon Finn, why in the world would you waste the most interesting gimmick we've seen in a while on a heatless vanilla guy who is unfortunately stuck in the no-dimes realm ? What makes him worth the push ? The facepaint ? I'm genuinely asking if people really rate Bàlor that highly because outside of the occasional good match here and there, i can't think of a single compelling aspect about him so far.

Then have Bray beat him and then put over a different face.

>jobbing this soon
>jobbing to fucking boring ass finn just because "he wears body paint what a gimmick!"
fuck that lads Bray shouldn't job he should go over Lesnar and save wrestling

Attached: 545645546.jpg (335x223, 21K)

oh my sweet summer child

This. Balorina and his drag outfit are no dimes. Worthless.

No Way Jose.

he's gonna job to returning Lars Sullivan.

Three-match feud with The Demon. Fiend wins first match, Demon wins second match, Fiend wins the final one.

Devitt is naturally charismatic, yet pigeonholed in to the boring generic face thing. Watch an interview with the guy, he's charming as fuck.

Why Balor specifically? Because the crowd has continued to buy his gimmick, buy his merch, and get behind any push the guy gets, IN SPITE of WWE seemingly trying desperately to keep him held down. On 4 separate occasions between 2017 and 2019, WWE changed plans to involve the guy, he got typically better reactions than the guys he replaced, and WWE did nothing with him. He hasn't had a chance with the company behind him.

Wyatt was injured and Balor got a great match out of it with AJ. Did they run with the momentum? No they buried him with Kane and kept him off TV for weeks. Balor was added to the Rumble in 2018, put on the best showing and had a top tier crowd reaction, and didn't get shit. Actually, no, he got buried by Cena a few weeks later on Raw. Jason Jordan got injured and Balor got in to Elimination Chamber anyway, Balor was the only guy not to get his finisher buried by Braun, and arguably put on the best showing in the match. Went on to have a strange year long hunt for the intercontinental title...and was then kept off TV for a month. He was doing SDL dark matches during this time. Part way through this he was drafted in for the token Rumble world champion feeding match after Braun was decidedly cooled off, and still managed to make an angle thrown together two weeks prior seem interesting.

I can understand why you're asking the question. WWE have really gone out of their way to make him a generic face in the midcard, but he keeps showing potential, proving himself, and getting buried for it.

this gimmick is the most over thing in wwe right now outside of Drake Maverick banging his wife, I doubt they'd fuck this up

Reddit

You know it'll be DA DEHMUN most likely.

NAA and I've never been on reddit in my life, kiddo.

You Balorinas are a delusional mess if you think Balor draws dimes

>be blackjack mulligan
>be a bad, bad man
>even beat the fuck out of harley race in a bar fight according to ric flair
>have a son
>he goes on to be a legit athlete, later a very successful wrestler
>have a grandson
>he is a fat guy with white people dreadlocks and a bunch of shitty tattoos
>his gimmick is whatever the fuck they are doing now
Things have come a long way from Blackjack stabbing guys in the prison stockade, maybe not for the better.

Attached: mulligan.png (636x514, 455K)

No one in WWE draws dimes

Pictured - reunion of WWEs biggest stable after a continual push for all three, and a legend.

Attached: 40f29-1508200006-800.jpg (800x600, 67K)

Also this was the go home for TLC