Gets fucked off TV

>gets fucked off TV
>no wrestler will get this amount of heat

Attached: maxresdefault-3-696x392.jpg (696x392, 38K)

Vince should have just ignored the media and stuck with the story.

>gets fucked off TV

Attached: 1554603576998s.jpg (250x203, 5K)

what a pussy

fuck the faggot networks

cheap heat

This guy had massive nuclear heat.

conservatives throwing their toys out of the pram as usual leading to more censorship

Filtered

...coffee? Would I like a filtered coffee? Well don't m,ind if if i do? thanks mate *tips cup*

Ironic how most of the shit they throw at the Left is just projection

go have a heart attack because a woman on tv in a thong is being objectified

C'mon, anyone who has been mindfucked is a sensationalist crybaby on both sides. It's just as easy to tell you to go burn your Nike socks and stop watching the NFL or more relevant the AEW because of their pro tranny liberal agenda

Guy genuinely dindu nuffin and is probably the most legitimate argument against bullying in the locker room. Fuck Kurt Angle and fuck the network.

>Fuck Kurt Angle and fuck the network.
What was Angles part in this?

He got Hassan massive backstage heat by telling him to demand Eddie stop using the camel clutch, because it was his finisher and another wrestler using it as a typical hold on the same show devalued it. Hassan trusted that the veteran wouldn't lead him astray, and told Eddie to knock it off, only for Guerrero to throw a bitch fit because his father was the one who invented the hold. Hassan didn't know that, Angle did, Eddie bitched to the rest of the veterans, they sided with Eddie, and Hassan got taken to wrestlecourt and, IIRC, was forced to pay $4,000 for everyone else's beer. And he STILL had heat for it, even though wrestlecourt is supposed to blow that off.

If he had friends in the locker room, he might have had some backup insisting that he could be brought back under a different name in a year or two once the networks cooled off. As it is, Hassan got shit canned and now he teaches high school.

>>no wrestler will get this amount of heat

Excuse me I think you forgot someone.

I don't remember Hassan ever getting bomb threats at his hotel, having fans try to flip over his rental car (the fact that he traveled with Orton and King Kong Bundy was the only thing that prevented the car from flipping over), getting attacked 5 different times at hotel bars, or having to hide in his dressing room and cancel his appearance on MTV after over 200 people showed up at their studios demanding his head.

Oh and don't forget the time he almost got mobbed by about 4,000 Mexicans after he said he was going to play the Mexican national anthem on the bagpipes to make amends for making fun of them the previous week, but instead of playing the anthem he played La Cucaracha. The Mexicans in attendance got so pissed they picked up their chairs and threw them into the ring at him. Piper ran out of the arena and into his car and left immediately as the fans ran after his car.

Hassan got nothing on Piper.

Attached: rowdy-roddy-piper.jpg (736x950, 191K)

What the fuck Angle.

Now that I think of it, Piper never ever ever had anything even close to a face turn, did he? What an absolute beast of a man taking that bullshit everywhere he went.

Attached: 1UgyoEi.png (387x429, 13K)

He had that really lame run where he mentored Sean O'Haire to keep him from going through a dark path or whatever.

What are you a tard? Piper had a massive babyface run in WCW against Hollywood Hogan, he went over the entire nWo.

>Piper never ever ever had anything even close to a face turn, did he?

Are you serious? He went full face when he turned on Adrian Adonis before WM3 and was a face his entire WWF run until he left the company. From there he went to WCW and was a face for his feud with the NWO.

Based zoomer exposing himself

Hassan was literally told that they're just taking him off for a while to let the whole thing cool off and he threw a bitch fit and quit.

Also Hassan was right in telling Eddie that, you don't use other guys finisher as a midmatch move even if you invented it yourself.