/Ice Ribbon/ General

How come Yea Forums has only love for low tier joshi companies like RossyDom & TJPW? Why no love for the OG Ice Ribbon? Rich and long history, no creepy owner, doesn't go full bore at the pedo fetish creepers with gravure stuff of teens, well trained and talented wrestlers. 2018 Joshi-of-the-Year in Tsukka. Maya peaking, Guilia having her breakout year....

Attached: tsukka-watergun01.jpg (528x803, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/165622791@N07/albums/72157710380822076
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21954189
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ice Ribbon events look like the most fun thing to attend out of any choices.

Attached: DiDQc7lVQAEKnes.jpg orig.jpg (820x1231, 176K)

I like Ice Ribbon.

Attached: 1565830935323.jpg (827x1024, 139K)

>well trained and talented wrestlers
So they're fat and ugly

Probably because of threads like this. You don't really want to discuss, only fight.

Attached: CzyCAdGUQAAfC5-.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

Big fan of Suzu, Maika, Tsukushi, and Kyuri

>Bike Club

Attached: bike-club-forever.webm (600x376, 641K)

Nah. There are never Ice threads here and you know it SEAd-bro. It's not about a fight, it's about low standards.

Attached: ice-at-a-game.jpg (1280x885, 152K)

I always go TING TING TING when Suzu goes TING TING TING.

Attached: Suzu Suzuki bicycle.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

Rumor has it.

Attached: ice-ueno-summer-bbm.jpg (1000x666, 100K)

>So they're fat and ugly
Oh yeah, they're real pigs.

Attached: maya-saori.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

Because IR sucks. Enjoying your 15th Fujimoto's reign? IR turned to shit after Emi Sakura left. Your like those puro twitter hating on NJPW. I watch multiple joshi promotions and Stardom top matches are among the best joshis matches. Next time you do this shitty thread atleast try with a promotion that has good wrestling like Sendai Girls or Seadlinnng.

Sead and Sendai have better championship matches. Sead also has better high speed matches.

STARDOM is trash and so are you opinions newfag. If you watch "multiple joshi promotions" there's no way you rate Stardom at the top. Thanks for the bump.

Attached: giulia-hide-finger.jpg (800x1066, 147K)

Seething & Boiling

Attached: バトルメン 08162019.webm (800x444, 2.14M)

>>>/Miki/

If Ice Ribbon is so good why did Emi Sakura leave and form the superior Gatoh Move?

>/Miki/

A friend to everyone is a friend to no one.

Attached: sera-frank-and-beer.jpg (600x803, 62K)

If STARDOM is so good why did Nanae Takahashi leave and form the superior SEAdLINNNG?

Attached: yoshiko-saya-respect.gif (300x245, 2.94M)

Nanae was the one who told Yoshiko to shoot on anybody who disprescted her and so she had to walk out with Yoshiko when things went too far.

she isn't friends with Other Rina

I like Ice Ribbon they have cute girls and great matches. Stardom translating stuff helps alot with it being more popular.

That's not true at all. Rossy and Fuka both admitted to booking the Act/Yoshiko match thinking their shoot dislike of each other would add to the violence. Nanae took the fall for it and as soon as her contract ended she left.
Don't try to hijack the Ice general with your Stardom crybaby bullshit. You have like 4 other threads for that.

Attached: ice-ribbon-laughing-at-you.jpg (600x450, 73K)

false fan. It was Nanae.

Citation needed

No, it wasn't newfag. Nanae trained Act you fucking moron. Just like she trained all the original STARDOM girls (Mayu, Kairi, Yoshiko, Bito, Yuzupon, Arisa, Hazuki, Act etc.). Go back and check the press conferences after the incident: Rossy and Fuka admitted they fucked up with the booking.

I like how you need a citation that it wasn't Nanae, when anybody that has been following STARDOM since before they started adding subtitles for morons can remember Rossy and Fuka's contrite responsibility. Find the date of the incident and then go look at the Press Conference, I'm not doing the research for you faggot.

Attached: tsukka-call-me.jpg (680x510, 204K)

>Believe me I have no proof!
So many fake news merchants in these joshi threads.
You're all so full of shit.
Truth is, Ice Ribbon sucks balls and doesn't resonate with western audiences, outside of genefreaks and woootists.
It's telling that even Gatoh Move has gained more traction here.

Attached: 170644177_org.jpg (800x533, 137K)

>Nanae trained Act you fucking moron.

So she knows what an insufferable weirdo Act was!

Nanae was from All Japan Women where they did shoot stuff all the time and it was no big deal. She told Yoshiko to protect her rep and the joshi business if somebody challenged her.

>thinking their shoot dislike of each other would add to the violence
BS Fuka only only said that they disliked each other nothing more.
>Nanae trained Act you fucking moron
Fuka has more to do with the training of Act than Nanae on the other hand Yoshiko is Nanae's protégé. I believe journalist Fumi Saito's words when he says Nanae told Yoshiko it was okay to shoot on Act seeing as Nanae is old school and didn't mind stiffing people and was described by Alpha Female as a bully. Blaming Fuka and Rossy for this is retarded.
Now take your bullshit back to /wooo/. It's obvious that you don't want to talk about IR just start shit with Stardom and TJPW fans because for some reason you are just butthurt that those 2 promotions are the most popular here.

I don't discuss it because there's no one to discuss it with over here. I doubt there are even actual joshi fans on Yea Forums. just deranged waifufags akin to the "die for lo shirai" guy

Attached: Tsukasa_Fujimoto_dropkick01.webm (1280x720, 2.31M)

*Cuckolds your promotion and soils your ace*

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: ECErvPkU8AApTzy.jpg (480x640, 64K)

I want Maika main eventing

Stardom fans are reprobates. Just look at the people who attend their shows compared to any other organization.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Also, anybody who has seen the match sees that’s it was Yoshiko who tries to keep if from devolving. Act shot first.
Rossy and Fuka admitted they thought their hatred would intensify the match, and Act publicly said people shouldn’t blame Yoshiko. In Joshi and in STARDOM Yoshiko is and was far more liked than Act. Act was a mess and a burden (this is a cultural issue) overall. Waifufags who are still Stardom’s top fans took Act side because she’s not ugly like Yoshiko. Fumi Saito is practically on STARDOM staff but should know better than to spread that bullshit.

Do you know what *cuckhold* means there friendo? Sera went trad life, not down on knees sucking Rossy cock life.

Attached: sera-hurr.jpg (1200x1062, 184K)

>Yoshiko who tries to keep if from devolving
LMAO the only who tries to have a match in the middle of this mess is Act trying Irish whips and shit.
>Act publicly said people shouldn’t blame Yoshiko
Only true thing you said.
Now why do you keep seething so much, what did Rossy do to you?

Attached: IR02.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

Attached: Maika_torture_rack_clothing_store.jpg (1024x684, 194K)

Attached: Tsukushi_Suzuki_Suzu.jpg (801x1200, 114K)

Attached: Tsukasa_Fujimoto_Tequila_Saya_Banny1.jpg (1614x2048, 649K)

I have zero faith in IR's booking after the bullshit with Kurumi's reign.

>Kurumi ends Risa's year long reign
>loses the belt three months later to a midcard comedy wrestler
>only defenses wind up being against a DATE girl and Satsuki Totoro, both basically low card rookies
>belt gets passed around to Hamuko and then Tsukka because it's everyone's 10 year anniversary
>Tsukka loses it to Maya only to draw with her half a year later so she gets another run with the belt by winning the tournament
I mean the only way I give a shit is if Tsukushi completes her redemption and wins the belt at Ribbonmania but even then she'll just lose it like four months later or just in time for Tsukka to have her near annual back half of the year title reign.

ya cope

What's IR's attendance been in 2018 and 2019? Risa seemed to be a legit draw for them even though she's only a marginally above average worker. I'm assuming Giulia and maybe Saya will be the next ones pushed up the card.

Also why the hell is Matsuya Uno still around? She's probably the worst wrestler I've ever seen in IR. She still stumbles around like she's barely out of training school.

>Stardom top matches are among the best
Sorry buddy, but no. Way to expose yourself as a new joshi fan. Let me guess you found out about joshi when Asuka joined wwe?

The reason we don't discuss Ice Ribbon here at all is because every thread devolves into agua. vs puro purist that knows better than everyone

as you could see

I did got into modern joshi thanks to Kana but not when she joined WWE it was when she had a match with Sara Del Rey in Shimmer. I had watched some classic AJW womens before that but started checking JWP, WAVE, OZ, IR in 2011.
My favorite joshi match this year is Arisa Hoshiki vs Tam Nakano , I put it above Big Hash vs Sareee because from the entrance to the end of the match you can feel the emotion. I also put Kyona vs Momo and AMA vs Kagetsu/Hazuki at least at the same level as Hashimoto vs Meiko and Nanae vs Iroha. That's just this year and I didn't even watch Hoshiki vs Kyona yet. So yeah Stardom top matches are among the best.

What are your favorite Ice Ribbon bouts this year (thus far).
Here are mine (ranked according to personal rating and date):
>4.25
Maika Ozaki & Tequila Saya vs. Risa Sera & Suzu Suzuki (Ice Ribbon, 5/25/19)
>4
Giulia, Tequila Saya & Tsukushi vs. Maya Yukihi & GEKOKUJyou (Kyuuri & Maika Ozaki) (Ice Ribbon, 1/5/19)
GEKOKUJyou (Kyuuri & Maika Ozaki) vs. Azure Revolution (Maya Yukihi & Risa Sera) (Ice Ribbon, 3/17/19)
Azure Revolution (Maya Yukihi & Risa Sera) vs. Makoto & Miyako Matsumoto (Ice Ribbon, 4/14/19)
Some really good tags.

Attached: ECLGGsLUYAAeV2M.jpg (1364x2048, 395K)

The Korakuen card looks pretty good so far.
Sera/Giulia
Yukihi/Ram Kaichow
Rina/Tsukishi
Tsukka/Kurumi

Miyako & Hideki Suzuki/Uno & Ikemen Jiro

The bigger Saitama, Yokahama and Osaka shows do between 200 and 300 people. The Korakuen shows do 800/900 people except ribbonmania which did around 1200 people the last 2 years.

I was going to say that Gekoku/Azure match as well.
I liked all of Yukihis title matches but they all left me wanting more. Especially the Tsukushi one. I'll be watching the draw match later today or tomorrow.

>Hashimoto vs Meiko
They haven't had a singles match this year.

Oops I meant Sareee vs Meiko

Attached: ECImGN8VUAIkSZ2.jpg (1568x877, 318K)

Are you asking for console wars you retarded faggot?

Really likes the Azure Revo vs Burning Raw title match.

Haven't watched that one. I'm behind several shows. I'm sure I'll enjoy it a lot.

newfag here, who's the one on the right?

Yuuka, was one of IR's promising younger wrestlers. Got a head injury and was out for a while, tried to come back but left shortly afterwards and officially retired this year even though she hadn't wrestled in like 3 years. Though that's better than Dorami Nagano officially retiring even though she hadn't worked since 2012.

But I guess never say never seeing as Aika Ando of all people just worked a show about a week back.

Attached: EBrrgQlU4AA2Lhy.jpg (900x1200, 245K)

Where did Ice find this gaijin Thekla? Through Jayla Dark? Dance off with Maya in Ueno pic.

Attached: yukihi-thekla-danceoff.jpg (600x728, 57K)

She's from Austria

Why did Tsukushi stab Kagetsu? and why was she allowed back to Ice Ribbon?

Why you gotta bring up old shit?

Attached: ECGC-bhU4AEFGVD.jpg (1478x1108, 321K)

Everything Suzu does I am a fan of. I cant not like her.
She has my undying support.

Attached: Suzu cuntpunt.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

I know I thought maybe she works British scene though. I have no idea how the Europe wrestling scene operates or if there is a Shimmer type company where people from all around the world go get exposure. I guess maybe she just sent them a request.

She's from some fed called World Underground Wrestling, same as that Chabela girl that was there awhile back

If you believe 5ch rumors it was heartbreak either from Kagetsu not dating her or Kagetsu breaking up with her so she got drunk, threatened to harm herself and Kagetsu's hand got injured wrestling the knife from her.

I think if she'd actually tried to kill Kagetsu she wouldn't have ever come back.

flickr.com/photos/165622791@N07/albums/72157710380822076
High quality Ramu pictures.

I wasnt looking for this but ill gladly take it

Been wanting to give IR a try, mostly because of Suzu, Giulia and Maya. Where should I watch their stuff? What matches would you recommend?

@puroresudream on twitter
Judging by your 3 listed their id say you can start watching from Ribbonmania 2018. Thats where Suzu arrives. Maya begins her title reign. Guilia continues to improve and change and you start seeing her and Saya progress and form as a team. You can dig a little backwards from there if you want to see their feud build as well as Maya's climb start.

From the stills it looks like her Maya impersonation is pretty spot on.

Attached: 48563181576_32d4cb2f39.jpg (333x500, 42K)

The difference between December 2018 Giulia and now Guilia is practically a different wrestler. She improved fast.

Attached: Giulia-shades.jpg (1536x2048, 634K)

Attached: EB_jeRzUIAA97za.jpg (943x1412, 189K)

Holy fucking dimes what a look

I cant believe current Guilia and the old neon green asics Guilia are the same person desu

I don't watch Ice Ribbon but my favorite is Saya followed by Miyako the traitor

IMO Ice Ribbon's peak is like 2010-2012. Most everything was good, they were trying out new ideas (19 O'clock and the IW19 belt), their younger/newer wrestlers like Nitta and Dorami were coming along well and the rest of the roster was mostly solid. They're probably drawing more now than they did then but it feels like it lacks a lot of the fun energy that Emi brought (and that's present in GTMV). I wish more of it was available on sites like Youtube or whatever but it seems like you'll have to basically know the moonrunes for whatever wrestlers you want to find and search on Niconico to find any of it nowadays.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21954189

I could also be biased by the fact that Chii's my all time favorite IR wrestler and I think embodied everything I've ever liked about the promotion.

Attached: 69668998_624.jpg (624x418, 56K)

>I wish more of it was available on sites like Youtube or whatever

All those shows are on DVD. If you went to IR shows in those days they would have stacks of DVDs going back to the mat days. I bet Lynch has all those shows if you really want them.

>I could also be biased by the fact that Chii's my all time favorite IR wrestler and I think embodied everything I've ever liked about the promotion.

In the end she was her own worst enemy. She quit out of anger, renamed herself "Micro" became a drunk, worked a bit on the scum indies, and then vanished. Obihiro's 19 O'Clock was innovative as hell for it's time for sure though.

Was it because she was pissed about something? She left at the same time Makoto did and there's a tweet from Makoto from a few years back where she and someone else were hanging out with Chii so I kind of assumed it had more to do with Makoto leaving. Unless there was more drama or whatever.

I do remember the her joining Wallabee and getting fired a few months later for having a drinking problem though but she seemed to work GUTS World regularly after that until 2017. I remember there was a tweet from her basically saying she was done with wrestling and to quit asking her about it. Kind of sucks things turned out like they did.

I don't really have the extra money to spend on almost decade old niche joshi DVDs though. I think the one match I'm surprised that's never really popped up since disappearing is the tag title match from the 2010 Golden Ribbon show since that's the first time Kasai and Miyako teamed up. Also that was the first IR match I ever saw and the one that got me into the promotion.

>I think the one match I'm surprised that's never really popped up since disappearing is the tag title match from the 2010 Golden Ribbon show since that's the first time Kasai and Miyako teamed up. Also that was the first IR match I ever saw and the one that got me into the promotion.

Where did you originally see the match? If you saw it online then somebody has it.

Probably back in 2010 not long after happened? It was one of the first things I found while getting back into joshi.

Hope these Ueno shows make it to at least nicopro they looked fun

Attached: ECQm1m9U0AMT7y9.jpg (1024x768, 207K)