Do ya?

Do ya?
njpw1972.com/57570

Attached: 20190817_032859.png (719x889, 294K)

Didn't they put a height limit on it so manlets can't get in?

yep, no one under 5'11

im half a foot too short PepeHands

Based. I love NJPW now.
Still, is it in Japan? That's above average height even for whites, for Japanese that's very rare.

you should probably be applying to become a crash test dummy

Lads unironically had a dream last night where I was booked to wrestle Ishii. My car broke down on the way to the event and Gedo was really pissed off at me.

Yeah these are the Tokyo tryouts
they'll probably get some of the big lads from Fale's NZ dojo and stuff as well

Wait, really? Fucking Tanahashi isn’t even 5’11. Neither is Naito.

precisely, they're loaded up on small guys
they want to build tall future stars

It's for this batch of YLs only, they want to deepen their heavyweight pool

And this logic makes no sense. They nearly slept on Tanahashi because he was too small and wanted to go with Kento Suzuki. NJPW should be the last company that still thinks size matters.

Wrestlers shouldnt look like the average joe

My knees and lower back are snapped up right now. Maybe I'll go to a Nu Jamal tryout in two years.

Attached: 1566024452540.jpg (960x960, 117K)

If I wasn't ass at cardio I would. Unfortunately I'm only 6'3 so I'm too short to work a giant gimmick

Isn't Fale this tall? Ya just have to GAIN WEIGHT

They want future jobbers.

I agree, but that height limit in Japan is pretty strict. Japanese men like Okada are very, very rare.

Haven’t even started working out. Maybe next year

I hope they're all hot hunks like the current crop

Attached: IMG_20190716_151053.jpg (2047x1546, 211K)

>over 180cm
Was measured 3 years ago at 179cm. I always wonder if I had any growth, I was 17 back then
Might actually send a resume, just for the fuck of it. As a big time jabroni simp, I would feel pretty good with myself if I was accepted to a NJPW tryout, even tho I wouldn't be able to actually go cause no money.

Attached: 44vf9jf1xjky.png (604x516, 88K)

Just wear some small lifts and you pass

you're not gonna make it with the son

Fucking hell ya might see me standing on manlets necks next G1 lads

Attached: faleheight.jpg (1054x570, 81K)

It’s not so bad that they just want tall guys. These people aren’t guaranteed anything, and no matter your size if you’re good enough at your job they’ll scout you, not the other way around.

Nah you'll get crippled by Ishii trying to brainbuster you despite not having the strength to do it safely.

I'm flat 6 so I'm gonna go

If they went with Kenzo they’d be the number 1 promotion in the world and drowning in dimes

Lmao

I'm a Brandchad so don't really watch wrestling at all nowadays but that is BASED.

I really wanted to try out, but I’m 5’9”.
So I’ve been training with a local catch wrestling school in my city. The training regiment and life routine for a young lion is rough though, so I have a shit ton of respect for anyone who goes through with it.

>driving in Japan
You'd be on a tour bus or train lad.

Oh yeah, so speaking of Young Lions. I read that you’re only allowed to keep 4 out of god knows how many people. Karl Fredericks has really caught my attention, so I YouTubed him. Dude has a pretty solid resume, he’s been in ROH and a few other independent promotions.

So if any Yea Forums guys are thinking about seriously trying out in December. Be prepared to run into some indie guys seriously trying to move up their career path. I think it’s a smart thing to do.

Attached: F5B38DCE-0EFE-4BC3-8BDF-52C9A6160A9B.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>Between 18 and 23

FUCK IT REALLY IS TOO LATE

>tfw you're just not good enough and will never compete in New Japan
I'm seething, brothers.

Calm down bruvs, have faith. What would the Ace say?

Attached: Hiroshi_Tanahashi_at_BCW_East_Meets_West.jpg (800x680, 89K)

Fucking BASED. A shoot 5'11 Jap is always gonna draw some yen. NJPW confirmed for having a clue

Im in the age range, im tall enough, im training wrestling locally. But im American, going to college, and have a long term girlfriend im living with. What am i supposed to do, drop everything out of my life? If i got in it would literally ruin my life. Im conflicted

Ruin your life then, if only for the lulz

new japan has enough no dimes foreigners already so do us all a favor and dont bother

Follow ur dreams bro

Like the Ace once said, you still have a future, user.

College os useless amd your girlfriend cheats on you with black fellasq

bases

take it from this guy, an illiterate racist

seething

23 is the max age, they must want some green super marks they can screw over

You literally have nothing to lose. College is a money pit and your girlfriend won't be the last one.

Wish me luck lads

Attached: 20190817_173119.jpg (1536x2048, 378K)

based do you have any wrestling experience
also if your favorite njpw guy was/is shibata go ahead and tear that up

When you get in give us the secret Yea Forums sign so we know its you

Next time they will prob get some juniors, never give up brother

Good luck brother make sure not to gag when you drink the cum mug or Nakanishi will sit on your chest for an hour like a sleep paralysis demon.

Based mark about to get buried by Ospreay and ZSJ

>wanting to deny us from having an era of Shibautists headbutting each other into unconsciousness

How do I exactly apply? Do I just copy what the British user did?

Attached: 20190817_170914.png (719x811, 81K)

Thanks

The dojo is pure now no bullying allowed thanks to based Ace.

I'm a 5'9 manlet but I'm glad they're trying to get taller guys
wrestling is for special athlete, no manlets should be allowed except based choppa pitbull manlets like Ishii or based dimes drawing and qt pussy eating manlet like Hiromu

I’d go there just to fuck all the joshi’s and make my own waifu harem

Attached: 94D6E204-C417-4D17-90FE-5DA240819308.gif (253x202, 589K)