What was meant by this?

Attached: AB4EF62C-8256-4426-B0EE-FB5DB96D5ECB.png (1041x1316, 1.87M)

Damn, she's ugly

SHE'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

Attached: 1565547418251.gif (570x537, 58K)

Low-test

She’s actually sorta hot when you imagine her as some sort of Persian prostitute.

what the fuck is wrong with this dude's eyes?

Those are the eyes of a man who has lost everything. You can just see how much pain and heartache he’s been through.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

The cuck fears the shitposter

>Persian prostitute
I still have trouble believing she's white

Attached: BillieBrows.webm (400x711, 1.71M)

This desu

I think she's half Lebanese.

My friend who doesn't watch wrestling unless he's at my place kept insisting she was hotter than Peyton and it kept working me into a shoot

Those milkers

She’s Lebanese and probably inbred. I have a friend who’s a lebo and his parents are cousins.

Nothing wrong with fucking a cousin, i knocked mine up about 5 years ago while she was engaged and her husband hasnt found out its mind

Yeah but the difference is your cousin was also your sister, and that’s what the problem is.

Shes my aunt too

Based

damn he has jizz stained pants on wtf

Jesus look at the size of those titties

Attached: 1563330750307.jpg (600x600, 364K)

holy fuck she looks so fucking hot

She's not.

>ywn make Billie do this by giving her a facial
what is even the point, lads

Attached: 181-1815455_post-suicide-pepe-clipart.jpg (880x473, 128K)

Ugly? She's hideous

do people unironically think Billie is ugly?

I don't think she's ugly. Given the opportunity I'd absolutely have sex over and over with her until my balls are like shriveled up chicken skins, and would love to see that face sucking on my dick.
But she does look unnatural and weird because of the work she's had done and the makeup. Regardless anyone here who says they wouldn't at least give her the ding-dong diddly is either nuts, meming or lying I think.

She's terribly ugly but that doesn't mean I wouldn't.