Let me tell you something right now

>Let me tell you something right now
>We will NEVER watch the run of impact wrestling
>Do you understand? Never
>The ONE, the ONE way I will ever even consider it, if you guys want to run your own crowdfunding, and generate 1 million dollars for myself and for Vinny EACH, not one million total, I'm not talking 999 thousand dollars, I wont do it for 999
>1 million dollars for myself, 1 million for vinny, then I will watch the run of TNA, but outside of that it is NOT fucking happening
Will based vinny mac force Bryan and Vinny to suffer through TNA?

Attached: 1million.png (959x542, 752K)

>Kahn realizes AEW is a flop and gives us based Bryan and Vinny having to go through Impact from episode 1

D I M ES

Watching any wrestling company's run from start to finish is impossible because the footage is not available.

This dude barely watches anything in time for his own shows why rewatch tna again?

to replace WCW for the retro show

Maybe he should do something like ROH 03-08 considering thats what NXT is based on

The granny segments on video are so good

Attached: favoritekevinvsshane.png (963x538, 864K)

>he pays extra to look at chico and an autist

>implying I pay for the simpletters

>paying at all
Been listening since 2014 and havent given them a penny

how wrong are you trying to be?

NXT is literally 0% based on 03-08 ROH idiot.

Someone hasnt watched those years that formed our current American scene

Granny segments are the worst and I skip them every time.
Her schtick gets old after about two episodes.

Who raped you?

I paid for a subscription for the sole reason of badgering Bryan to bring back After Dark Radio

I do that on Twitter for free. Bryan knows more about big foot than he does wrestling

Can someone please off these nobodies? They've never even worked for a legit promotion, They know fuck all.

Attached: Capture22.png (765x529, 941K)

And yet they stream with quality unlike Russo, who lives in his In-Laws house and streams from his basement.

I'd rather watch old TNA than new AEW any day

>who lives in his In-Laws house and streams from his basement.

Which isn't true.

Russo wrote one of the highest drawing periods in wrestling history.

What have these marks done? Nothing, nada, you might aswell get your wrasslin' news off some man in the street.