Wrestlemania 50 GAMETHREAD 1

Get in here, ladies

Attached: wrestlemania-50.jpg (699x406, 72K)

>50
ACHOO ACHOO

I cannot believe The Undertaker is still wrestling

When's the Triple H vs Ultimate Warrior (clone) match happening?

STILL better than the current roster.

it was so sad last year seeing a high school gym half tarped, let's hope they choose a venue more fitting for their audience next

it was cancelled. Warrior clone made a Warrior clone clone and now they can't stop sucking each other's cocks

Pretty schway that Cody Sr. still continues the tradition of running Wrestlemania every solar year, even if it's just been as the pre-show to ALL IN since he bought the WWE brand.

that was a work you fucking mark. Even from his cryochamber, Vince is playing 4D chess

>Pretty schway
cringing

Boston Dynamics Cybernetics are amazing!

Sucks they banned thigh slaps and now sissy slaps are the only legal move

>sucks
>sissy
Uhh, can ya not use archaic patriarchal terms, buddy? fucking christ

Based Simon in the front row.

What happened to Brock, why come he ain't there? :(

WWE will die before 2030

Attached: disgusted.jpg (397x396, 45K)

I literally hope wrestling dies before 2034.

>Nolo King in the front row

Attached: Nolo king strowman.png (392x438, 305K)

This is the part where you get quads

Attached: 1564363011471.jpg (640x480, 96K)

ssssssssmoking

Attached: 1565303921062.jpg (502x635, 49K)

Because The Undertaker is so badass, when he reaches the age of 60 there will be a massive planet-wide explosion that blasts particles into space so hard that it'll cause other planets to swirl backwards around the earth among the large pieces of debris, and this will cause time to also be reversed, resetting his age to 28. This will only effect him, though, Everybody else (other than me) will be horribly injured or killed from the explosion.

Attached: ministry undertaker 3.jpg (474x266, 24K)

Why don't you guys just not watch it now? Things end when you stop paying attention to them

That us obviously the moon wwe, you can't trick me.

*watches All In 15 instead*

Nigga wtf are you saying.

Just imagine being the only woman left on earth, and Undertaker being the last man on earth. I wonder if I'd have a chance then....

we all know for the main event they're going to push a dementia ridden Triple H out to the ring in a wheelchair, and drag his crippled body over the top of /ourguy/ and win the strap

Guys do you think Kenny Omega will show up this year? I mean I don't really care haha he sucks anyway.

Seth Rollins was raped by a pack of Moonies in the winter of '27

Kwab

I can't believe Hulk Hogan is coming out of retirement. These new stem cell treatments are amazing!

Oh no, the MASK chads are here...

wwe is a bingo hall nigger

>Still not sold out
>AEW sold out arena on Mars in 10 minutes
LMAO WWE is dead

Based Cody Sr.

Do you guys think the guys from 205+ Live will be again on the preshow? I know big guys dont draw like in the old days but i feel like they could atleast once put them on the main card

Bros it's been 14 years since the aew invasion angle after Vince bought it out. Did they handle the new talent well?

lurk moar nigger

GUYS! I JUST SAW THE UNDERTAKER BEING WHEELED AROUND THE SPACE STATION! I THINK HE'S GONNA MAKE A SURPRISE APPEARANCE LIKE LAST YEAR AND THE YEAR BEFORE AND THE YEAR BEFORE AND THE YEAR BEFORE!

stop
using
that
word

i love niggers

I can't believe it's been 42 years since Kevin Nash was raped in the scorching summer of '92.

based

>Dominic Mysterio the 1st spotted backstage
Per Dave Meltzer

Imagine thinking this will top WM34

#marksareinthering

Still not good as Mania 42 where big dog become undisputed university and wwe champion ahyesir

>a highly educated university

You guys think The Rock is gonna finally show up for WM50?

he's busy filming jumanji 9

Cyberdyne...mmmm, wouldn't wanna mess with them.

Based Cody Hall

>year 2034
>show starts
>Hogans music hits
>Hulkster comes out to do a shitty promo and gets the arena and places name wrong

>it's just the name of the dome
>they have one for every planet name

Attached: c8c0e330ee32cb5ba64c185123c0aecc_642_361.jpg (768x431, 40K)