*Pulls in 7 million viewers weekly*

*Pulls in 7 million viewers weekly*

Attached: cringe.webm (853x480, 2.65M)

Bruh

Is this the kind of wrestling that smarks are fawning over?

If this was in Japan this would be considered 5 stars

this wouldn't be so bad if the performance wasn't so sloppy

You’d literally never see an Okada, Danielson, Omega or Ibushi fuck up like this. The myth that Gargano is one of the best wrestlers in the world needs to fucking die.

>literally trying to remember what they are supposed to do next

They both look like teenagers recording this for their parents so they can send it into tough enough. How do people pay money to see two guys who any fucking neckbeard could beat up, "fight?" Shit is truly pathetic.

I know your reality is based on shitposts and memes but Meltzer has literally given two of their previous 5+ stars in the past and he criticized this match a lot for working for cheap crowd pops.

These

I can't wait till the badly over choreographed kung fu fights from community theater actors age is over

Memeltzer is such a Gargano mark that he gave the match 4 stars despite shitting on it on the radio show.

OOF

15+ faggot

he shat on it in the context of the other 2 fights being incredibly (in his eyes) so this one was a letdown despite still being really good

incredible*

wtf? That WAS garbage. I'm sure they were chewed out for that stupid shit.

Attached: fuck em.jpg (700x467, 29K)

this looks like dogshit compared to ZSJ/Sanada exchange, if that's where they're going. frankly I don't know what are they trying to do

>The myth that Gargano is one of the best wrestlers in the world needs to fucking die.
Gargano wasn't even the best wrestler in F.I.S.T. Him and Chuck Taylor were tied for third behind Icarus and Gran Akuma.

Gargano and Cole fucking suck.

That looks like some gay fetish shit that Rollins did before he sucked some guy's dick. I dunno about all that one, guys. Especially the little "Crane Stance" superkick thing. That match went another 40+ minutes after that garbage and that might not have been the dumbest part of it.

That's not fair to compare Gargano to the living embodiment of charisma that is gran akuma

I do actual community theatre and I've met plenty of locals that are significantly better actors than most wrestlers.

has nothing to do with the now you autist. thats not the present

Not that bad of a spot. Cut out the shining wizard whiffs and that weird takedown at the beginning and would have been fine.

What a pair of simps

I just realized this looks sloppy as fuck because they are using their weight to fall forward or move around, they are teetering on purpose to get momentum for the next feint instead of actually using strength.

Holy shit! This is cringe, so awkward as fuck.