Regarding NXT being on USA

WWE low key buried here. They originally asked Fox if they’d televise NXT. Fox obviously said no and they had to settle on USA.

Attached: FBA07B87-CB3A-4C1C-A276-6C28931798EE.jpg (696x392, 24K)

This was also expected. What the fuck does NXT has at all that can draw at least 1 dime? Absolutely nothing.

You don't like the guy who dresses up in Ironman costumes? Or the guy on Twitter who's always bragging about how inclusive and pro-gay he is? Or what about the MMA weed guy?

Attached: whocares.jpg (256x197, 10K)

this

Dream, but that's about it.

not really, they were probably moving forward with fs1 but at a later date (after basketball season)

the fact that the chrisley show imploded and left USA needing a program was serendipitous for WWE wanting to counter program AEW

>the fact that the chrisley show imploded
Has USA officially canned them yet?

They were trying to get it on FS1, USA is better than FS1. There was never any link to it on Fox proper.

leave the dime drawing to me

Attached: Jordan Omogbehin.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

D R E A M
R
E
A
M
PLEASE

they will, no way those fucks are innocent

Care to extrapolate?

USA doesn't have a choice. It's the court of public opinion that will decide whether the show stays on the air or not.

>the court of public opinion
I never could figure out what the intended audience was.

FS1 is a much smaller network. This only happened because the Chrisley's extorted their daughter for sex tapes and defrauded the government for millions in tax dollars.

What happened with the Chrislys?

Wire fraud and federal tax evasion charges. Looking at like 30 years lol.

USA probably made a bigger offer since their programming is dead. They had Mr. Robot, Suits and Knows Best, besides that almost all their shows are Outlaw shit. The real problem I see is that there is no way NXT can compete in terms of grabbing attention with AEW who will be pouring money into promotion, advertised during other programs and sports people actually watch, and have celebrities, etc... as well as a better presentation, bigger hotter crowds, etc... NXT will look like ROH compared to AEW, and even if AEW started with 400k viewers and NXT started with 800k, all the viewers from NXT will channel surf and also watch AEW, so it's almost impossible that NXT has higher total viewers, and they will feed all their viewers to AEW which is a stupid move.

You're actually insane if you think FS1 is bigger than USA

can't wait to see nxt with vince overseeing it more lmao

Wdym outlaw shit

Who the fuck besides the most droniest of the eDrones will watch WWE programming 3 days straight for a total of 7 hours? The most casual of WWE retards won't watch it. Anyone who is a wrestling fan will definitely be more interested in AEW, especially after Ram & SmackDown.

Wednesday Nights are for AEW on TNT. NxT trying to compete is so pathetic and it might backfire on them hard. Expect to have then shove Roman or some other shitter on the show to pop a rating.

Attached: 1e6df2d1185d0f4f669d3c98af27fa886eae3e72f548238d1c2601c72371c5d0_1.jpg (1077x1354, 173K)

There is no way they can stay in full sail if Vince takes over

There would be WCW levels of trash being thrown in the ring and eventually literally be empty

This.

Obviously? Why are you speaking about something you know nothing about? USA made a bigger bid and it’s in more homes. In what world is FS1 a bigger station? My advice: keep being a fan.

USA is a far larger station than FS1

>and even if AEW started with 400k viewers and NXT started with 800k, all the viewers from NXT will channel surf and also watch AEW

this level of cope

Attached: 154841778596.jpg (276x364, 29K)

JUST

Riddle is based ya fag

>3 days straight
Smack will be Fridays on Fox, so it'll be every other week day.
Still not watching all that other shit though.

>WWE low key buried here. They originally asked Fox if they’d televise NXT. Fox obviously said no and they had to settle on USA.
Here are the numbers for Q1 2019 cable viewership. Take a look at this and tell me if it's a downgrade being on USA as opposed to being on Fox Sports 1.

Attached: numbers don't lie.jpg (563x999, 137K)

Even if NXT loses it will still take some viewers from AEW and WWE can say to the investors that it's just their developmental show.

amd that would be a good thing

>E Drone absolutely seething
Lol

That'll piss USA off for getting table scraps as a 3rd show, they're going to have to make big changes to nxt based not just because it'll be on dunn and vince's watch but TV as a whole has its own different format

Admirable that you can cope post and dilate at the same time

I hated that faggot the very first time i saw his stupid ass on commercials for his stupid fucking show.

The first handful of times the commercials came on I unironically thought it was a fake reality show and Chrisley was the comedian guy from that Grandma's Boy movie.

ya boilin

Give him a Django gimmick and the strap

no he isn't, retard.

wtf, you mean when the show finally get real, it will cut off the show? This is what we want to see. Having the cameras following them around crying, arguing, fighting, etc.

As if ratings fucking matter. That's like saying NXT getting on the Travel channel or Food network is better than FS1. Advertisers want their ads on shows that target their demos. Come to think of it, maybe those two channels are a better choice since NXT fans eat nonstop and travel with this circus to take photos with nobodies.