2k has nerfed Dean Ambrose's overall in WWE2k19 in response to his departure from the company and his appearances in...

>2k has nerfed Dean Ambrose's overall in WWE2k19 in response to his departure from the company and his appearances in outside wrestling promotions
LMFAO holy fucking shit this company is so petty..

Attached: 1544110587031.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qEPb5n7fnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Care to extrapolate?

this is the same company that told 2k to "not show Triple H in any vulnerable position", what did you expect lmao

>holy fucking shit this company is so petty
no shit

why would he be in 2k19? they cut out people that leave the company.

>the state of Triple H's ego
youtube.com/watch?v=2qEPb5n7fnU

remember that some dumbass years ago started a trend where a current game/car model/etc is always titled as the year after the current

Damn, they even made the graphics for him look bad.

based retard

2k19 is last year's game ya brainlet

that was THQ they told not 2k retartd

Like people even play 2k anyway, but holy fucking petty

No they didn't.

Source?

you fucking clod lmao 2k19 came out in october 2018. they come out in the holiday season of the year so they name them for the upcoming year. 2k20 is coming out in october 2019

Can someone explain this to a non gamer

no

based

What do you mean by that?

every wrestler has attribute points in skills like grappling, striking, power (damage), limb health, etc etc etc. the overall is an average of all the stats. lesnar has a high overall because he's a monster and nxtshitters have low overalls because theyre midgets.

kek

Can you explain this?

based retard

huh? what u mean?

That was in 2007 and it was THQ, Mr. Retard.

You know how when you games advertised in a magazine or tv? Gaytch told the game company not to show hhh taking any offense in the advertised game footage

huh?

>That was in 2007
and?

THQ stopped developing WWE games

Blahahahahhaaaa!!!!! (breathes) blahahahahhaa!!!

I wish this was really possible. I think it's a based idea. Then again, I love the thought of guys in the back taking turns on Renee.

No it wasnt, it was 2K. Dan from giant bomb mentioned it during an e3 video

Well considering his dimes drawn stat tanked that is accurate

Fake news. These games never get updates after February.

False

then dan from giant bomb has no fucking idea what he's talking about because 2k got the license in 2013 when THQ went under and that story is from smackdown vs raw 2007 when triple h was the cover guy

>trust man who gets paid to write about and know about video games
>trust seething autist

Gee I wonder what I'll pick. Fucking moron.

>trust man who says things that are easily verifiable as false
whatever, retard

>easily verifiable
>has posted 0 (zero) proof

Fucking moron.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 is a professional wrestling video game developed by Yuke's and published by THQ. It is based on the professional wrestling promotion World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and is the eighth installment of the WWE SmackDown! series and is the successor to 2005's WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006 and was succeeded by WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 in 2007. On 31 March 2006, THQ, Yuke's and WWE officially confirmed the game. The game was released worldwide in November 2006 for PlayStation 2 and Xbox 360 and a month later for PlayStation Portable.

Attached: 1554276973702.png (260x331, 203K)

>huh?

This