Be honest, you were wrong about this man. He’s based as fuck

I’ll unironically admit I was.

Attached: 833CEEBB-93E2-4C4B-AEFF-2DD6B290895A.jpg (696x392, 22K)

Cody is based as fuck. He’s not the best wrestler (although he’s grown on me massively since AEW) but the way he BTFOs the E Drones at every turn is truely something to behold.

Reminder that when he was in WWE they all loved him and thought he should be face of the company, but the moment he left they all unanimously decided they hated him.

Really gets my mind extrapolating.

He's a good businessman who managed to cultivate anti-WWE sentiment in the proper ways while using the momentum of a popular brand and that's respectable but no I still think he's a simp because he lets WWE live in his head rent free and the AEW/WWE brand war doesn't concern me whatsoever as I can't bring myself to watch either.
He's also boring as shit to watch so that doesn't help.

I'm not a tranny so I don't care

Attached: cody_twitter.jpg (628x867, 63K)

And? Video games are the most popular entertainment medium in the world.

Him, his wife and the Bucks are all based.
Because they're working a billionaire mark out of his money under the guise of SJW, "Change the World, give fans what they want" BS.

Fair play to em I say.

getting really tired of seeing this faggots wax statue looking face with the same toothy smile on Yea Forums constantly

CODY RHODES IS FUCKING BASED!

>handsome
>tall
>jacked
>big dick
>beautiful wife
>lovely dog
>millionaire
>Vice President of a company that he built from the ground up
>has a 5 star match (Triple H doesn’t lmao)
>has a close group of best friends
>works the E Drones into an absolute seethe
>is the son of one of the greatest wrestlers of all time
>respected amongst industry veterans
>grew up in the industry surrounding by the greatest wrestling minds of all time
>doesn’t seem to have that much of an ego and is fine being in the mid card helping create new stars
>dashing

CODY RHODES IS FUCKING BASED!

he is the only one that I have any confidence about in AEW. he seems to know exactly what he's doing, whereas the Bucks, Kenny and Tony seem like they're making this shit up as they go along and are in way above their heads.

top-tier carny, Dusty taught him well
this, I don't know if it'll last long but they money they'll make out of the dog wanker will

Kenny is fine.

I'm not really of a fan of his in ring work but I can't deny the good he has done for wrestling
Also his wife is a10/10

Liked the dude because he never seems to totally half ass anything. Stardust springs to mind, fucking stupid but you tell he tried hard to get that fucking thing over. There's nothing wrong with being a 2-3 star general either, at worst the match is forgettable with the upside of it being surprisingly good.
The only reason I won't give AEW a chance is because I refuse to give the Bucks an iota of my time.

Pretty much this. Cody's alright, Kenny is pretty good but fuck me the Bucks are absolute cancer

Based Cody

do i have to apologize if i actually used to like him but don't anymore?

Triple H wanna be

This

same

K.

>he's also a retro game chad
holy basef

yeah i dislike him but he knows what he's doing

by the looks of it they're getting them to do a lot of menial tasks (as menial as an "executive's tasks" can be), I watched a couple BTEs and they're fucking haggard flying and running all over the place
they're also doing the tag division but how important historically is that to a company's success anyway?
making a few leaps of logic here but if they're used for all the bothersome footwork and kept away from general creative it could actually work out well

The amount of people on here who hate the bucks makes me believe the casual fans will dislike them aswell once TV starts

Wrong and worked.

Meltzer said awhile ago that Khan oversees everything, but Kenny and Brandi are in charge of the women, The Bucks are in charge on the Tag division and Cody is doing the main event stuff.

He eternally lives in E drones heads rent free, so I'd suggest getting used to seeing him.

No wonder the rest of the show sucks, nobody is overseeing it