Greatest Matches of All-Time, and I see a particular superstar that shows up more than a few times

Greatest Matches of All-Time, and I see a particular superstar that shows up more than a few times.

Attached: xxx.png (543x214, 39K)

I don’t see Gargano vs Cole

who made that list

its shit

Fuck the Undertaker and his pure strikes. Unironically the most overrated wrestler of all time .

1. Shawn Michaels vs Triple H (WrestleMania 20)

HBGOAT

It was based but the finish was weird.

No viscera on the list ?

>le cena vs punk epic meme
With all them botches i thought i was watching a womemes match. 3* match at most

Based Undertaker mmmmmmm

>le carder vs hbkuck meme match
Cringe
If you put anything but Austin vs Bret or Austin vs Rock x17 at number 1 you're pleb filth
At least they put it at 2

no Goldberg - Taker wtffuuu

post the non-reddit list

Yeah i'm sure that a random search on google gives you good results

Attached: 55467.png (1326x765, 171K)

I've always liked Undertaker, and he's been in some great matches, but I always thought his Mania bouts with HBK and HHH have always been vastly overrated.

flair vs hbk was better desu

>I've always liked Undertaker, and he's been in some great matches, but I always thought his Mania bouts with HBK and HHH have always been vastly overrated.

Attached: 1565453300252.gif (452x371, 59K)

>bouts

Attached: average redditors.png (576x1024, 996K)

>cagematch ratings

Attached: 1505416383176.gif (240x180, 2M)

His third one with triple nose was actually really good, and I honestly hate that faggot, Hhh doesn't deserve to be even in the same room as the greats

The Undertaker is the greatest of all time. The only people who deny this are either under the age of 18 and have söy running through their veins in the place of blood, or weeb trannies that literally slug around on the floor, looking for human toes to suck on.

Attached: Uh oh.gif (360x201, 2.87M)

I never understood the hype behind Taker Shawn WM25, it's good until it becomes a finisher spamfest and end with Shawn moonsaulting in the tombstone.
Both had way better matches.

it's unbelievable how badly Punk screwed that match, plus screwy finisher 'cause need to protect Big John

>Fuck the Undertaker and his pure strikes. Unironically the most overrated wrestler of all time .

Attached: 1565978007784.jpg (900x1200, 595K)

Fucking christ that picture