Is AEW superstar Shawn Spears a cuck?

Attached: qWQwNNJ.jpg (1440x1034, 168K)

this is part of western culture, incel

What AEW star isn't?

This is now a Peyton feet thread.

literally all men and all women are cucks

Care to extrapolate?

BASED

I wish I could begin articulate the disappointment I feel whenever I see this posted. It truly sends a wave a depression and realization of impending death over my soul.

Who raped you?

Those are some top tier feet

Meaning?

Why do these niggas look like GTA Online characters

Yes, I fucked
Check em

The Muslims have the right idea about keeping women in check.

Attached: Peyton riding on top.webm (480x852, 2.11M)

filtered

Why do people do this before marriage? They probably wouldn't do it on their 1 year anniversary or whatever.

It turned into a huge argument on reddit between cucks and the red pilled. You would think since Peyton and Shawn hardly see each other, which they both bitch about, they would've combined it into one for both men and women. None of this stripper shit.

Attached: FormalFlawlessArawana Billie Peyton.webm (464x744, 977K)

God I wish I had a wife so I could share her with other men.

because monogamy is an outdated meme. nobody wants to be stuck with one person forever

pls post more Peyton feet

Polygamy is a bigger meme. Literally no one is happy and leads to lots of jealousy and eventual break up. Look up statistics

2nd from right is the Michaels of the group

Attached: 16F78E64-7F57-4A5D-8D05-5EF5BF36E183.jpg (892x1366, 139K)

I would suck the sweat and dirt from where her feet had touched those shoes

Peyton and Mandy have the best feet in the game and they both know it and don't mind playing it up for us foot chads.
Absolutely based.

Mandy did an instagram video story yesterday where she starts with the camera pointed directly at her feet. This isn't the first time she's done that either

yum

Nope

Nope

looking back now I realize my grandpa was right in yelling "death to the west" when our neighbour's daughters used to go out wearing bikinis.

Kek