If he's the "best wrassler in the world" like everyone says, why isn't he in WWE...

If he's the "best wrassler in the world" like everyone says, why isn't he in WWE? Why haven't they opened their pocketbooks to get him when they've signed everyone else. Don't give me the "loyalty" shit, nobody would turn down a big main event contract from WWE.

I like New Japan. It's fun, if a little dry. But calling him the best wrestler in the world when he has never succeeded in the top company is just ridiculous, and you know it. There are great pitchers in the minor leagues of baseball, but if they never get called up, how can you call them a GOAT pitcher?

Could it possibly be that he doesn't have what it takes to be the all-around performer WWE builds its business around?

Attached: 268c4-1527473701-800.jpg (640x370, 34K)

WWE is where wrestlers go to retire,Okada is 31 and has a big contract.

I know it's a shitpost thread but I'm pretty sure he's the highest earner outside of America today by a decent margin. He's on a WWE main event level salary already, seven digits.

Hasn't he been turning them down since 2015

New Japan gave him a retarded amount of money. Plus he gets to stay in his home country.

WWE offered just about every top guy in japan deals
Nakamura is the only one who bit

Not every opinion that goes against the groupthink is a "shitpost."

Based Naito met with wwe officials at a restaurant, ate some food, dipped out the back and left them with the bill

Wait have to ammend this post
*Every top guy + naito i think(fuck off naitofags he isn't a top guy lmao)

He bought a Ferrari because of NJPW and the last time he worked in America he was so depressed he wished he was dead and the Young Bucks had to save his life.

What a scummy piece of shit

TNA really was a hell hole

>pachinko hall wrestlers make so little they have to let the E-Chads pay for their food

oh no.....

BASED

Attached: 9455BAFA-DD8F-4A4B-832E-19CE28E2CC0B-24935-000019513F365A1A.jpg (600x400, 135K)

Current WWE is not better,at all.

Attached: 7677.jpg (1329x72, 24K)

Why should he go to WWE? So he can sit in a car for hours 300+ days a year? He's getting paid upper tier WWE wrestler money as it is.

>Why haven't they opened their pocketbooks to get him when they've signed everyone else.
Because he's signed to NJPW. It was reported by the dirtsheets in like 2015/2016 WWE was suddenly interested in him because of his height. Of course they want him, even if they won't use him, to them they're taking away talent from potential competition.

Read the rest and had a chuckle. Good bait brother.
The concept of being the 'best' or trying to make it in a 'top' company is BS and only marks believe in this. It's fake fucking fighting...

What matters is the money and the miles. It's a meme but Kevin Nash is right.

He already makes the equivalent to millions of dollars and doesn’t want to spend his prime sitting in catering

Tranquilo

Do you know how much money WWE offered this nigga Kenny? He still turned them down for loyalty. Some peeps just don't need money my man. CM Punk still sitting on his ass at home and they would pay him a fortune. As far as in ring ability goes usually the best in the world aren't in WWE unless they're called AJ Styles. WWE looks more for charisma. NXT got the sauce tho. That's because they don't limit the moves you can do as much as the main roster.

Attached: kenny-omega-njpw-champion.jpg (1300x724, 140K)

damn that pictures bad ass

Why should he go to a company where his boss hates him just for being the race he was born?

Further, he's already getting paid Main event money to work less dates, why the fuck would he reverse that scenario to hobble around in a Vince and Dunn lead NXT?

Upvoted

If kenny didn't want money why did he leave

Okada is only 31 wtf this man is the hottest talent alive

Attached: 1563844672073.jpg (540x720, 47K)

To realize his dream of taking down WWE for good

Because they have company loyalty, and are being paid well enough they don't need to leave their family and friends to go to another country.

>He still turned them down for loyalty.
lmao no he didn't Khan offered him a competitive contract for much less work
>loyalty
ya got worked

He probably just wanted to be a part of something new man idk Hop off my dick.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ my point is if he only wanted money he would have headed for WWE bc no way in fuck AEW could beat their prices.

>be kami-sama in japan
>snap fingers and get one woman to suck your dick and another to suck your balls
>go to wwe
>YOOOOOOOOOOOO.wav
>end like kenta

>Because they have company loyalty, and are being paid well enough they don't need to leave their family and friends to go to another country.

Attached: giphy (8).gif (312x250, 2.79M)

damn now I feel like a worked cunt. ima go kill myself

Attached: O2PIAPq.jpg (604x516, 64K)

Khan has more money then vince dude, they offered similar prices for less work

Why are you posting a picture of yourself?

based

damn now i'm actually curious does he have more money? Because all though he owns a football team the Jaguars are straight ass and Vince sells hella toys. Are you sure?

Attached: 1565834906633s.jpg (250x201, 7K)

It's the way it's written ya simp be more subtle.

Tony Khan no
His dad Yes

His father has infinite money but i doubt he is interested in funnelling a lot of money on a company when its not even clear if it can be profitable.

This whole "Kenny and the Bucks got million dollar main roster deals" shit is literally unproven dirtsheet reporting by Dave Meltzer, who has a vested interest in making AEW look better.

If you honestly, seriously think WWE offered some flippy nobody weebs anything other than NXT contracts,you need to take a look in the fucking mirror

Khan is worth more than double Vince.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x276, 2.93M)

The "best" company isn't who has the best fake fights, it's who draws the most money for the biggest audience. Passing over the only legitimate place to work for Japanese bingo halls is the definition of being a mark.

>omg vince is so racist!

Attached: 096.gif (800x371, 193K)

Dude, wrestling is incredibly cheap to produce. Khan could run this for two decades and it wouldn't even put a dent in his net worth. He's insanely wealthy.

yeah but since we actually are talking about fake fight the best wrestler in the world fights in bingo halls. WWE currently top company. Okada currently top wrestler.

>get paid the same amount WWE offered
>don't have to travel 300+ days a year and can actually spend time with friends and family
>this being a mark

WWE is the tarp company where wrestlers go to die/retire and get an easy paycheck.

Shout out to OP for going against popular opinion and not being a nigger about it

Shoutout for OP and this guy for being loyal e-drones

Attached: 1563125570963.jpg (2048x1536, 1.18M)

worked

I'm not an e-drone. Calling people who disagree with you names is childish. I'm just stating facts.

sizzling.

I realise this is a shitpost, but to answer it seriously he is presented far better in NJPW than he would be in WWE, and earns more money than 99% of the WWE roster as the ace of New Japan

boiling

scorching

>nobody would turn down a big main event contract from WWE
lol

>Best wrestler outside the WWE in the 60's was Buddy Rogers
>Signed by WWE
>Best wrestlers outside the WWE in the 70's was Harley Race, and Terry Funk
>Signed by WWE
>Best wrestler outside the WWE in the 80's was Dusty Rhodes
>Signed by WWE
>Best wrestler outside the WWE in the 90's was Ric Flair
>Signed by WWE
>Best wrestler outside the WWE in the 00's was Bryan Danielson or KENTA
>Signed by WWE
>"Best wrestler" outside the WWE in the 10's is Okada
>not a peep

Really gets your noodle going

I don’t want to watch someone oversell no contacts moves and not speak english. I could watch Jackie Chan instead.

There are only 5 or 6 people in WWE that are paid more than Okada right now,the only New Japan wrestler that i can see going to WWE to get a mark contract soon is Sanada,he's not that talented and he is a westaboo.

Attached: EASh3WhU0AUpEFJ.jpg (680x510, 78K)

Attached: 1565664350061s.jpg (125x105, 3K)

So name one person who did, where the source isn't themselves or Dave Meltzer.

red in the face seething ecuck

So do you have an argument?

All the current New Japan top guys,Ospreay and ZSJ.

holy based

Attached: 1564957786144.jpg (1061x600, 84K)

>Not a peep
Every top guy in New Japan was offered big contracts the same time as Nakamura, Naito has talked about how he went out the back of a restaurant and left the E scout to pay the bill. Okada turned them down and threw some Okada bucks in their face

Attached: 1565561568726.jpg (204x301, 17K)

You know that story is fake right?

The entire CW division was suppossed to be built off of ibushi and ZSJ

lol this dude thinks it's 2018 and WWE is the big leagues

Kota Ibushi is the big one that comes to mind, WWE even invited him to perform in the CWC. He agreed to the CWC but turned down the contract.

Just like every other "W-W-WWE offered me a big contract, guys! Yeah, just as big as John Cena's! Totally!" story

Cope

to be honest once you start questioning the credibility of new sources it's just guess work. So any argument at this point would be an opinion. You can always fuck with a guy for being mad tho. Personally I would trust the most respect new source in wrestling then anyone who would try to contradict it but like I said its just guesswork at this point.

The WWE is a joke, that's why.

Cope

>I believe whatever I read from some no name no credible source on Twitter

Hope you get raped like Nash in 92

Attached: 412B62E400000578-4577788-image-a-36_1496765674702.jpg (634x423, 31K)

>this is a 4 star match in WWE

Attached: 1565806176346.webm (853x480, 2.65M)

why must you ruin everything that brings me joy

Attached: 284146385046211.png (734x803, 920K)

The bottom line is Okada is happy being a big fish in a small pond rather than take on WWE. He doesn't have what it takes for the big leagues, to run with the big dogs.

Attached: 1565737712687.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Rich family plz understand

This was seriously one of the worst matches I've ever seen in my life

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x244, 555K)

He isn't. Also, the best wrestler in the world has never worked for wwe.

>tokyo sports isn’t a credible source.

Attached: FEE997D4-24D8-4017-A827-572BB34205C0.png (450x478, 197K)

>Hey Johnny, let's do this really cool spot where we counter each other for a bit
>Gee whiz Adam *slaps thigh* that sounds great, do you think we can pull it off?
>Sure we can Johnny, I was in New Japan for a while, we can definitely do something just as cool as them

Attached: 1564950267564.jpg (1040x596, 130K)

The Rock worked for WWE for years.

I have never seen two people who are so good look so bad

nah senpai we're not talking about sports entertainment

ya fuming

I would like to point out that I still find this picture very cool

>sign with wwe bro

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

finessed

no contact moves is wwe

killer bait

>Big contract
>Job for life
>Surrounded by the best wrestlers
>In a company that know what to do with him
>Cutie idol gf
>Lives in the best counry in the world
And OP is here thinking he wants to do jobs for Baron Corbin in a fucked finish on the undercard of a womeme's main event in front of 100,000 rustling tarps in the middle of nowhere Murrica for his fourth shot that week

Attached: 1565987570392.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

Wanna know how I know you're over 40 years old?

Over 40s are the biggest part of the WWE demographic, it's a safe bet with any post.

Meltzer confirmed that, contrary to e-drone propaganda, his standard for handing out stars is actually higher in new japan than in the e.

>loyalty
Kenny wanted character and booking control in wwe

>The "best" company isn't who has the best fake fights, it's who draws the most money for the biggest audience.
This is the absolute definition of being a mark.
Because you're esteeming a company that promotes fake fighting, that's only intent is to make profit, in the same way as one looks at a top sports league. The only intention of any one in wrestling should be to work somewhere that benefits you the most, makes you good money and is convenient to your lifestyle. Just like any other workplace.

If someone goes into wrestling thinking "Yeah I'm gonna be the biggest star in the biggest company", they're fucking stupid for taking it that seriously. That's the difference between someone like Seth Rollins who genuinely believes in wanting to be the 'best' in his profession all while sacrificing everything in his life like a geek for his job, and someone like Brock Lesnar who doesn't give a shit and just makes more money and treats it like a job without killing himself and is away for months on end.

Okada is making millions wrestling probably not even a third of the ft WWE schedule, isn't on the road constantly, gets to stay home in his own bed and doesn't have to waste his time learning Engrish. #markcontract

If you actually believe what you're saying is true, god bless ya. If you're baiting which I hope you are btw, you got me bro and fair play.

Attached: tenor (10).gif (400x222, 3.24M)

>SANADA
He's just getting over big-time. Would probably behoove him to stick around in NJPW and get a few stock-raising moments, maybe a title run before heading to WWE. Going soon would be peak mark and I don't wanna believe SANADA is Kushida level dumb.

He was with Vince on gorilla position 2 times in a row in mid 2017, they really tried, but he's by far the best paid rastler in Japan.

this is why, you simp

Attached: Based Okada.jpg (576x768, 110K)

The video production is what dictates the amount of Meltzer stars. The reason he never cared about Miyahara was because of the lower production of AJPW shows and he suddenly loved him after seeing him live.
Same reason marks think guys are suddenly a million times better when they work in New Japan after years working somewhere else. The only incredible thing about that company is their production.

/thread

Attached: D16A7F7F-DC9D-4E42-973B-648ACBC59E22.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Hes making the money without the miles

Literally who? And why is his body like a beat up dough LMAO

>This is the best wrestling in the world

Attached: bayley.webm (712x400, 2.88M)

> got to The E
> 300 dates a year
> have to pay for your own transport
> zero creative control
> bullshit charity events and tv interviews at buttfuck o clock

> join your buddies in your own start up
> be your own boss
> set your own schedule
> get paid by a rich mark
> play vidya in all your off time

You would be stupid to choose the former

If NJPW is the best wrestling promotion in the world why is their TV show outdrawn by Haruhi reruns?

Attached: haruhi doom.jpg (672x960, 62K)

Haruhi wills it.

Post a list of njpw wrestler offered by wwe

>ibushi didnt sign but wrestled on wwe for a bit. But if he did, he could be the 1st 205champion
>styles, gallows, anderson, ballor signed
>nakamura signed and phoning it until he retire since he is old
>kenny is offered a choice between aew & wwe
>not sure if naito is offered at some point

Anything that i missed

Ospreay was offered
Zack Sabre Jr was offered
Kushida signed
Ricochet wrestled for NJPW but I don't think he was ever signed to them

Naito was offered.
Okada was invited backstage numerous times and when he went they had HHH, Vince, etc... all come and greet him, he flatly turned down all of the offers they made.
They even offered Tama Tonga FFS, probably a mark contract but still.