Meltzer - NXT to USA live on Wednesdays with Vince and Dunn in charge

Are you ready to be sports-entertained NXT geeks?

Attached: images (4).jpg (391x292, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestleview.com/wwe-news/94768-wwe-nxt-ratings-december-13-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So this is what the final nail in the coffin looks like

HAHAHAHAHA
NXT IS KILL

GET IN HERE AEWCHADS WE KEEP WINNING

how the fuck does Vince have the energy to write 7 hours of television every week

Tell me this isnt true?!!!!
Omg nxt....

>incoming shaky cams

1 more day of wrestling, neat!

Cunter seething lol

When Vince took charge of 205 it enjoyed a spike i viewership, I think?
Either way I'm never gonna watch NXT but I'm glad Gargano is gonna get buried now

It was good while it lasted. I look forward to Vince killing nxt and aew by the new year

"i can do mountains of this stuff and never get addicted"

Attached: close-up-of-cocaine-with-rolled-up-paper-currency-and-credit-card-on-black-background-649117683-59a8 (5163x2904, 1.03M)

Well, it was good while it lasted. Io has to call Kenneth for 2021.

Fucking Cody playing the 8D chess forcing WWE to ruin the Smark favorite brand. I'll never make fun of him again.

Attached: 5 star gen.jpg (696x392, 51K)

Io needs to gtfo asap if Vince and Dunn are in charge.

based Vince saving us from flippy manlet menace

No way out for her. Her contract is until 2021. 2023 if she signed those new five years contracts.

>I'm glad Gargano is gonna get buried now
I never thought of that. Guess every cloud DOES have a silver lining.

Comedy gimmick with whacky camera angles incoming

Cody literally is going to credit for destroying WWE because he said "Um, I guess me and my friends will make a new TNA" coincidentally at the same time Vince drove his company off a cliff.

Un fucking real and based to the bone.

Attached: 45327.gif (658x394, 719K)

5 years just started, it's 3

Fake news

Hasn't signed a a new one. She's only been in WWE for a year. The old deals were 3.

It's for the best of everyone. Now NXT can be treated equal to Raw and SD and the phony graduate system can be done away with so guys and gals don't have to reestablish themselves when swapping shows.

Of course now they'll need a new developmental brand.

Also I wonder if they keep Takeover or roll the NXT people in main roster PPVs. As a subscriber to the Network, I want Takeovers to stay but 2 or 3 NXT on main roster PPV would dramatically improve the shows.

>A Vince ran NXT
This is going to be hilarious. It's going to WWE-ECW all over again.

Attached: file.png (650x470, 561K)

How many years has it been said "well, WWE sucks but at least NXT is good and it'll be left alone", my favorite part of all is that Haitch has to stand there and take it like cuck. Fucking surreal.

Attached: yuka.jpg (397x757, 71K)

The amount of people about to be fed to Roman is going to be ridiculous.

Just because he pushed Enzo. To this day I don't understand how the fuck that midget could draw ratings.

>cody working vince into killing nxt
jesus christ he's like a goddamn chessmaster

please be bait, please, please, please

Roman? That's old news. They'll be fed to Rollins now.

>IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME

Attached: TripleHAngry[1].gif (350x197, 614K)

NONONONONONONO

PLEASE GIVE US A LINK BASED KIWISTREAMER

Good. Maybe NXT has a chance at no being gay meme shit

Does this mean those simp runts Gargano and Cole will finally stop shitting up the main event of NXT? Lil nigger's killed NXT harder than the New Day killed Smackdown

The ECW Zombie was unironicalled based as fuck and a good promo.

You mean exactly what Vince did, pretending he won the war when WCW fucked itself and left him the only one standing?

No. Gargano said on the latest tapings that he's not going anywhere. Vince needs all the "draws" to fight AEW.

B-but NXT isn't WWE

Gargano, Cole and the whole Undisputed Era will be phased out for Dan Matha, Babatunde, Riddick Moss and Boa with Vince in charge.

And thank fuck for that. Meltzer has shit taste in wrestling and it's sad to see the quality of NXT dip so hard chasing his approval

I might actually watch it now

>Vince and Dunn in charge
not true no source

Vince literally dabbing on the corpse of Haitch's career

It's from the same source that reported NXT could go to USA in the first place

Attached: brainlet microwave.png (857x701, 36K)

AEW just won

15D chess

Attached: C9B83323-5A61-4F76-9BE4-DC3BAAA8B7C2-6128-0000081E30E51D05.jpg (518x556, 170K)

Is it time for /OURGUY/ Manny to get his push? Vince knows the Saudi deal is important unlike Gaytch.

Vince is gonna bury everyone with mastodon botch machines from the PC and then the mastodons will injure everyone on the roster including themselves.

Attached: 220px-Moss_Axxess_2018.jpg (220x293, 25K)

this sandnigger will never be /myguy/

He's been using the same formula, the same match and the same show for decades. Plus he has a rolodex full of awful ideas to recycle.

better promo than Cena and the current roster.

This is just the end of nxt

Pauletty seething

>Vince and Dunn in charge of NXT

Farewell NXT.
It was fun while it lasted.

The show was shit until HHH got control of it.

Wwe absolutely killing nxt on the first line front lol

Vince does realise AEW and it's popularity are almost entirely a direct reaction to how shit WWE has been for years? How will making more of your company complete shit help anything?

>Vince and Dunn
If I'm Adam Cole I would be making my friends a call real soon.

the other big news is HHH being furious.. and he's going to AEW

no kidding

Attached: dab.webm (480x240, 52K)

Vince doesn't know shit about the world outside WWE. WWE is wrestling and that's his vision. He unironically thinks that the shit he makes it's good.

Wort part is that almost everyone says Vince currently doesn't even watch NXT. So I doubt he has any clue what wrestlers are over, which aren't. Or what storylines are currently going on. I have zero faith that Vince will do right by NXT.

What shitty blonde with fake tits will he make the face of the women's division?

"begun, the wednesday night wars has..."

Vince probably thinks Cole is HBK.

NXT fans are mostly smarks.
AEW fans are mostly smarks.
His logic is that they can't watch both shows, and will stick with NXT since it's been around longer.

He's smaller than Balor. So no.

dilate

holy fucking CRINGE

Attached: magicalsugar3.jpg (788x681, 159K)

BASED Forgotten Sons will be tag champs.

>The Forgotten Caws

>he thinks current wwmeme is good

ya fumin?

Attached: ae chads laugh.jpg (717x458, 61K)

Vince will never admit he's wrong. He's incapable of thinking he's ever had a bad idea.
Look at everything he's done in the past.

Where were you when WWE was kill?
I was sitting at home, eating Tonkatsu when Meij-San call:
>"WWE 殺す。"
>"ええいぇ。。"

Just gonna remind everyone of this:

>The WWE NXT Ratings are in for December 13, 2017.

>The show, airing for the first time ever on the USA Network, drew 841,000 viewers on Wednesday night according to a report by Showbuzzdaily.com.

>NXT, headlined by Aleister Black vs. Adam Cole, drew a 0.27 rating among adults 18-49.

wrestleview.com/wwe-news/94768-wwe-nxt-ratings-december-13-2017/

841k is double what Meltz suggested as a very optimistic starting point for AEW
WWE might have just dicked them down

>2017
The ratings are gonna be even worse now, like 25% drop

Quit acting like the majority of the NXT roster isn't still green as goose shit.

The reason they're able to fool simpos like you is because they have weeks to plan out and practice their matches (Takeover for example was a MONTH AND A FUCKING HALF after their last tv tapings). Even a fucking down syndrome retard like you could put on one good match if you had that long to prepare.

Getting rid of that buffer and having these guys wrestle for 2 hours live every week is going to expose the fuck outta them. Period. I actually want them to succeed, so I hope I don't sound contrarian, but when I see someone as wrong about something as tough, I have to destroy you to send a message to the rest of Yea Forums.

Attached: SIT DOWN ZOOMER BITCH.gif (365x202, 2.26M)

>"As a subscriber to the Network"
>e-drone

opinion discarded

Fucking retard, I'd rather watch a good match that was practiced a ton than your cookie-cutter matches like Ram and Smackdown put on week in and out. God you're a fucking idiot.

Literally why? Doesn't Vince understand NXT is successful because it has WWE's production and marketing behind it, but without his stupid input.

Like if some AEW fan was debating which one to watch, he certainly won't choose RAW lite, which in this case it's probably SmackDown lite at best.

PUSH RIDDICK MOSS

This.
NXT is the only WWE project I watch because the senile boomer isn't in charge.
If this is real I'll ditch it & just stick to NJPW, CMLL & AEW.

THIS IS AWESOME!
>CLAP CLAP CLAP
THIS IS AWESOME!
>CLAP CLAP CLAP
THIS IS AWESOME!
>CLAP CLAP CLAP

Now the question is, who's getting the first cuck angle?

>First time ever
Even World of Sports got fairy decent ratings on their first episode before they fell off the cliff.

Indy midgets on suicide watch

Gargano

Santana Garrett with a dye job

AEW CHADS WIN AGAIN HAHAHAA
CODY IS SUCH A MASTERMIND LMAOOOOOO
IT WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG !! IT WAS THE FUCKING PLAN !!!
THEY PANIC AND THEY MAKE SURE THAT NXT BECOMES EVEN SHITTIER
HAHAHAHAHA
WE WIN !!! WIIIIIN !!!! AGAIN !!!

Pls no. I like blondes (Alexa, Mandy, Liv), but Santana is way better as a brunette.

Sorry pal, Vinnie mac can only jerk off to blonde hooters waitresses

This unironically good news. NXT has been pure fucking garbage for a couple of years at this point. It's actually far worse than the main roster right now.

Attached: 1558814487166.jpg (529x784, 91K)

he only sleeps like 4 hours a day

>gets called a retard, down syndrome baby, simpo, and idiot
>retorts with "No you're the retard, idiot!"

WORKED

I really got to you, didn't I?

I always know when I win an argument is when I call a retard out, they give me a (You) using the word retard. Incels hate being called that word.

Attached: tfw when you work another aspfag.gif (200x186, 2.29M)

Enzo is proof that character is the true dime drawing trait. No one actually gives a shit if you're tall or good in the ring, if you can cut entertaining promos, you'll go far.

bray is another example

bray is another shit

Even before he got canned Enzo wasn't going anywhere. Storyline where he was trying to fuck Nia Jax? Cruiserweight Champion? C'mon. 0 dimes.

Both complete jobbers lol

It's all shit. He just churns out garbage. He just re-uses the same formula hundreds of times.

Enzo has an actual personality, that's how he drew.

BASED
Manlets BTFO

Height matters way fucking more than you think

Worked

Attached: 300px-What_the_Fuck_Did_You_Just_Bring_Upon_This_Cursed_Land.jpg (300x316, 16K)

Because he’s a fucking psychopath. The guy has worked 18 hours a day pretty much every day of the year for 50+ years.

>gay name fag has a faggot opinion
Checks out

Just how mad is Paul at this moment?

Literally planning murder-tier.
Either that or an escape plan to AEW, where The Elite will use him, but not before Cody beats him and makes him address his "pissant" comment.

Is Triple H such a mark he’d throw away millions of dollars and his marriage out of spite?

Wait, wasn't Fox wants NXT? Why USA got NXT?

This is some Tekken story shit

Id watch Haitch v Okada in a heartbeat

You mean 2001 Triple H

For aew

Yeah but Okada could also have a good match with Boomer Haitch

Hhh was trying to get NXT on fox sports with a more sports feel but Vince knew USA would want something with Smackdown being gone. Fucking genius.

People hate Enzo cause he showed up on 205Live and took their manlet title with ease and became the only thing to watch on that show. He made normies actually watch. He's dimes incarnate and represents what manletlovingfags hate: you don't need to do flippy shit to get over.

YFW Triple Nose leaves WWE and gets hired by AEW instead

Attached: dx16.jpg (320x240, 11K)

Guys this is great news for Yea Forums guys like Dan Matha and Mansoor who are definitely getting pushed now

He could have a good match with anyone, even a self mark 15 years past his prime. That's not interesting to me.

Billionaires think on a different level of logic.

I think ur on to something. "Manletfags" didn't like him on 205 cause he carried himself like an Alpha.
The losers who root for cucks like buddy and ali are fucking betas too. they identify with jobbers

The low ratings are a direct reaction to WWE being shit. AEW appeals to smarks who bash WWE every day, despite watching it every week. NXT also appeals to them, so it's not a bad move at all.

chads don't call themselves chads

Vince hasn't been based for well over a decade

jesus what the fuck happend to wrestling names?

chads don't call themselves chads

You sound scared

not really

He got the fucking Cruserweight title to main event RAW. You can't draw more dimes than that.

This was my same thought. It would be so fucking funny if Vince got his comeuppance for killing the territories and pretending to kill WCW in such a poetic way.

He destroyed nujapan & he is coming for nxt soon

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>music, theatre, film & TV are bad because the actors rehearse
Really user?