THATS THE WALL BROTHER

THATS THE WALL BROTHER

Attached: IMG_20190816_121546.jpg (1080x1606, 188K)

I honestly thought she was in her 20s

The Wall is a long way away for Kairi

What wall? She still looks like a child. If I didn't know her age now, I would stay the fuck away out of fear of being branded a pedo.

The wall is an incel myth.

You don't know what the wall is

Kairi squashed that dweeb. He'll have to wait for the rematch in 15-20 years.

Post a picture of your worn out roast beef flaps

The wall works a bit different for Japanese women

Why do people keep using the worst possible pics for wiki profiles?

the wall is a scientific fact

Attached: Age_and_female_fertility.svg.png (1280x828, 129K)

Someone please explain the wall meme to me.
I'm an Yea Forums chad only as I signed an exclusive full time contract with this board so I don't visit the other bingo hall boards on this site at all.
I'm assuming incels think once an unmarried women turns 30 she's hit the 'wall' and she's damaged goods? Any more on this?

Attached: 1550936353888.jpg (692x652, 56K)

Its when their drinking and partying and cock addiction finally catches up with them in their 30s and they gain weight and get wrinkles and there's nothing they can do about it.

At some point looks start degrading with age
That's the wall brother

>duhhhhh I cant read
It's literally the post above yours. I'll spell it out for ya, ya worthless slapdick. It's when a women's looks and fertility begin to fade.

For most non-Americanized asian women, they don't hit the wall until 50 or so. Then they hit it at FTL, lose some height and turn into those weird looking tiny asian grandmas

>wanting kids
retard detected

>not wanting kids
KWAS

The Wall refers to the term "hitting the wall" where females stop looking attractive and start looking old and gross.
There was a wrestler called "The Wall" who did an amusing pose on top of a building once upon a time.

well that's one less faggot in the world for my kids to worry about

>He thinks he'll ever have sex
How cute

I want to wear her like a feedbag.