Bracket's out

Bracket's out.

Attached: 068DYq6.jpg (2614x1440, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SKG5r4gZsX0?t=138
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is suprisingly not bad
lets just hope corbin gets eliminated rigth away

Owens/Mcintyre the final. Calling it. Screencap this.

>FINAL FOUR:

-Ricoshit vs Corbin
-Buddy vs Adrande

Really hope they make King Corbin a thing (cause all this manlet bullshit disgusts me).

I hope he wins it so you /wooo/tists finally fuck off

>everyone who doesnt like ratin tankin is from wooo

>Miz vs. Corbin
Woah, what a match-up, sure to have viewers glue to their screen.

>one of my 205 boys will eliminate the other, then the winner will be eliminated by Fatvin Owens
Feels fucking BAD

Attached: 1564747480270.png (3000x2500, 1.1M)

Who is supposed to be the draw?

only THREE wrestlers in the tourney are over 6 feet tall irl. that's just fucking sad. how'd we get here?

Attached: dwayne-johnson-daughter-captain-america-shield.jpg (1159x741, 212K)

>Cesaro Joe
You've got to be kidding me
>Gable vs Shelton
It hurts bros

Attached: 1544383205369.jpg (1710x900, 261K)

oh god, you actually believe stone cold is above 6 feet tall

wtf is a daughter daughter, does he mean that's his grandkid?

>Cesaro vs. Joe
>Could've easily put them up against cans like Crews, Elias, Corbin, Miz, Cedric and Sami in the first round to give them the much much needed credibility boost after being treated like dogshit for a long time
>"lmao lets pit them against each other right away"

holy shit wrestling is really dead,huh?

look those fucking names

Owens v Drew.

I look forward to Cesaro vs Joe, Alexander vs Zayn, Ali vs Murphy II, Gable vs Benjamin, Crews vs Andrade & the inevitable Andrade vs Gable match.
This is gonna be the first time I've watched WWE in a while

Ricochet is eliminating Drew in an underdog victory, 100%

>manletfags BTFO

This. Then he's gonna screw Cedric in the Corbin matchup.

Surprisingly they put Ricoshit vs Drew. So there will be interference there to protect Ricochet.
>Cesaro over Joe
>Drew over Ricochet
>Cedric over Sami obviously
>Corbin over Mizetty
>Elias over KO (Shane interference)
>Ali over Murphy (Interference again)
>Gable over Benjamin (Only because Gable is on 205 and is actually doing shit so he gets a biscuit)
>Andrade over Crews
>Drew over Cesaro
>Cedric over Corbin
>Ali over Elias
>Andrade over Gable
>Drew over Cedric
>Ali over Andrade
>Drew vs Ali with Drew going over in the finals

>Ali vs Murphy II
This will be Ali vs. Murphy VI.

Wow cannot wait awesome wow

How can the G1 compete.

Hi Mustafa, that's some optimistic booking there

>midcarders and jobbers
Wow, what a spectacle

>It's an "Ali challenges the odds and goes the distance only to have his hopes squashed in the last possible moment" episode
Also known as "Literally everything involving Ali ever"

They just gave him a bunch of video packages and he was going to get pushed because of DBry's recommendation before Orton curb stomped him. So this is his second "thank you for attending" event. The final match has to be true babyface versus heel and that means this faggot. I wish they would go heel vs heel or face vs face more often since they constantly say there is no true heel/face anymore

it'll be McIntyre vs Cedric and Andrade vs Owens ya nimrod.

Drew will do they same shit for him that he did with Cedric which is put his manlet flippy dick offense over and then dominate him. Ali being small will let Drew look vicious at the end. Hopefully this means Drew goes somewhere and he doesnt just become Barrett 2.0

>Getting worked by the McMahons blaming Corbin angle.
Back to woo.

1ST RAW
>CESARO
>RICOCHET
>CEDRIC ALEXANDER
>BARON CORBIN
RAW 2ND
>RICOCHET
>CORBIN
RAW BLOCK WINNER
>BARON CORBIN
SMACKDOWN BLOCK
>ELIAS
>ALI
>CHAD GABLE
>ANDRADE
SMACKDOWN SECOND
>ALI
>ANDRADE
SMACKDOWN BLOCK WINNER
>ALI
KOTR 2019
>BARON CORBIN
SHIV LIV PREDICTIONS

Attached: wild-crazy-mean-cat-distorted-feline-ACT363.jpg (915x1390, 134K)

>Ricoshit vs Drew
Drew is gonna lose in the first round isnt he

Bro did you miss them having Dolph beat him clean before Summerslam
youtu.be/SKG5r4gZsX0?t=138
They're already over him

I'm pretty sure they're turning Buddy face and giving him Ali's push

I could see Baron Corbin winning just because his first name is already a noble title.
I'M NO LONGER A BARON, NOW I'M A KING

No, he's going to lose to Cedric and then screw Cedric in the finals because they're feuding. Cedric can be the underdog who goes all the way only to lose in the end, unfairly and Andrade gets to win KOTR but through interference so he looks like a geek and no one gets over.
Classic wwe booking.

No I didnt. But you're reading that wrong. They were trying to make Zigetty seem "legit" to face Goldjew. So in WWE logic that means have him face Ali. Ali sells well and because they thought high of him they chose him to make Zig look strong. Again WWE logic. He's losing in the finals Im telling ya.

KOTR is a cancer gimmick.

>so he looks like a geek and no one gets over.

Attached: D53qUWaWsAE6d90.jpg (315x315, 21K)

Interference from The OC lets Drew win. Screen cap this.

HOLY FUCKING DING-DONG DIDDLY BASED, better than the G-Spot Climax, this is it AEW is FINISHED.

Joe > Cesaro
Ricochet > Drew
Cedric > Sami
Corbin > Miz

Ricochet > Joe
Corbin > Cedric

Corbin > Ricochet

KO > Elias
Murphy > Ali
Gable > Shelton
Andrade > Apollo

KO > Murphy
Andrade > Gable

KO > Andrade

Corbin > KO

there ya go, spoilers

Why must one 205Chad suffer so another can succeed?

Kevin Owens is going to get to the finals for his side and mcintyre is going to get to the finals for his bracket where shane will take his place and with interference (for shane) lose to kevin owens.

SPOT ON. How will Vince do it?
Let me lay it out for you.
Step 1) Guy is really good on 205 Live. Hold him back for a few months to get his small but loyal 205 Live fanbase fired up.
Step 2) Finally use Murphy but have him get punked out a bit. Gets his small fanbase fired up. (just check the replies to every tweet about the Roman Buddy match before Smack, full of people bitching that they better not bury him)
Step 3) He has a great match that shows even more people how great he is while also establishing him as being able to hang with main eventers therefore preserving his credibilitye. His fanbase will now grow.
Step 4) Have the GOAT heel Daniel Bryan and his heavy punk Murphy out again to get his growing fanbase even more fired up.
Step 5) He has an explosive high flying style so turn him face with another starmaking performance vs Bryan
Step 6) Print money

Attached: 1565317656615.gif (200x150, 2.38M)

Honestly unsure of how this is gonna go, especially without a shitton of outside interference. But I'm thinking
>Cesaro
>McIntyre
>Alexander
>Corbin
>Owens
>Ali
>Gable
>Andrade

>McIntyre
>Alexander
>Ali
>Andrade

>McIntyre
>Ali
Then McIntyre goes over in the end.

Owens is losing in the first round, Shane will fuck him over somehow

>implying Shane won't win and call himself the King of the wooooooooooooooooooooooooorld

Possible but thats darkest timeline shit.
I could see miz getting to the finals but getting "injured"(read: beaten up by elias corbyn and macintyre) and shane coming out to fight kevin owens in the final

We all know what's happening.

Attached: death.png (2614x1440, 2.11M)

Replace McIntyre with Ricoshit and you got it

Joe vs. Buddy Murphy in the Finals, with Murphy going over to become your King.

Based

Attached: KOTR winner.jpg (1018x1215, 301K)

Ricochet will beat Drew, Corbin will beat Ricochet, Owens will beat Corbin in the finals.

anyone not on team King Corbin needs to leave, we don't want you here

I really really, really hope so. Smarks melting down would be great, plus Big Corbs gets a new gimmick, since they were all upset by him wrestling in a bartender attire, maybe a cape and a crown will work them even better.

andrade going over boys

Attached: cienrushbros.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>All these McIntyre marks ITT
>Gets pushed as Vince's Chosen One
>Doesn't get over, becomes a comedy jobber, gets fired
>Returns to NXT as THE HOTTEST FREE AGENT and got an immediate push to champion
>Full Sail, the land where everyone is over, couldn't be PAID to give a shit about him
How many chances does this shitter need before yall accept he'll never amount to anything?

Andrade has the easiest bracket in history lol
Buddy vs andrade in the semi finals confirmed

Ah shit.
What number was their most famous one?

He'll take someone's place and win it

Attached: shane-mcmahon-getty-1.jpg (800x450, 252K)

So we should stop liking him because you don't? No thanks faggot

Who dat?

You can like him all you want, just stop kidding yourself and fantasy booking his monster push when he shares a ceiling with Zack Ryder.

more like
>owens goes through to the final
>drew vs cedric is a double dq
>Shane inserts himself against Owens
>goes over when a debuting dijakovic interferes
the best in the world is the king of the ring

I share a ceiling with your mother. Get off the internet son

The Baron King sounds like some Dark Souls shit, hope Corbs makes it.

>My boy Gable is going to get bounced in the second round by Charlotte's dildo
>One of Cesaro or Samoa Joe will be out in the first round
>One of The Miz or Baron Corbin will make the second round
>The entire upper right quarter is a bad joke to push KO through

Attached: Holy Shit.jpg (350x450, 44K)

No fucking WAY is KO not in the finals. He beat Shane McMahon, which basically makes his power level maximum.

An up-in-comer is getting the push otherwise why even bother?

Attached: rightanswer.jpg (1000x551, 119K)

>MUH HEIGHT

Lanklet defense mechanism. The greater issue is that, of the manlets, only about half of them look like they lift more than a collegiate swimmer, if at all.

>implying Shane doesn’t interfere to cost Owens his match against Elias to continue the feud

>Rico vs Drew first round
Fucking hell
>Ali eliminated first round by based Murphy
Fucking based thank the Lord
>buddy vs ko to face Andrade in semi final
>Cedric vs ricochet or drew in other side

I can see an angle where and shane and friends help buddy beat KO, but buddy pulls a turn in the finals and low blows drew while rejecting shane completely

Either Drew or Baron should win Raw bracket.

Fat Kev is gonna win the SDL bracket.

The rest is all on how Vince wants it.

>Wasting Joe vs Cesaro on the first round
That should have been the final match

senpai look at the ratings. Every time Corbin main evented the 3rd hour had even more of a ridiculous dropoff than it usually does.

I hope Shelton wins it all

>All those heel vs heel matches
Not happening

does he know something we don't know?

Attached: sheltonsmile.gif (518x288, 2.24M)

Have y'all actually thought this through?

Attached: KOTRbracket.jpg (1457x723, 149K)

he'd be great though

whoever loses in the first round between owens and elias will cost the other in the second round. ricoshit will lose early since he's still chasing aj. corbin will go deep since he's done nothing for a month. maybe cesaro for the same reason. anyone but ali desu senpai.

Who was young shelton though? I guess hes never coming back huh?

nah, Cesaro will get his moment by lifting Joe like he's a featherweight and then lose.

Ali getting the win on buddy makes no sense
Buddy NEEDS a win if he's going to become anything, and ali has no real place in the tournament

I think I have some absolute banger matches lined up on here

Attached: King of the ring.png (750x407, 336K)

DON'T WORRY PAL. BUDDY DOESN'T HAVE TO WIN, HE CAN LOSE DUE TO AN INTERFERENCE BY BRYAN AND ROWAN AND IT WON'T HARM HIM AT ALL. HIS FUTURE IS ALL MAPPED OUT.
Let me lay it out for you.
Step 1) Guy is really good on 205 Live. Hold him back for a few months to get his small but loyal 205 Live fanbase fired up.
Step 2) Finally use Murphy but have him get punked out a bit. Gets his small fanbase fired up. (just check the replies to every tweet about the Roman Buddy match before Smack, full of people bitching that they better not bury him)
Step 3) He has a great match that shows even more people how great he is while also establishing him as being able to hang with main eventers therefore preserving his credibilitye. His fanbase will now grow.
Step 4) Have the GOAT heel Daniel Bryan and his heavy punk Murphy out again to get his growing fanbase even more fired up.
Step 5) He has an explosive high flying style so turn him face with another starmaking performance vs Bryan
Step 6) Print money with Buddy Murphy now a top babyface putting on great matches and also ensuring control of the Australian market which NuJapan was trying to get a foothold in.

Attached: Vince on coke.gif (408x306, 1.75M)

I think they are going to use this KOTR to showcase talent that's maybe slipped down the card somewhat, so I put a lot of "shock" victories in there. Still think Drew is going to win. I think he's a huge presence, both figuratively and literally, and has the highest potential of anyone in the tournament. Now watch me be grossly wrong!

Attached: 1565984601400.jpg (2614x1440, 410K)

Owens and Andrade
Ricochet and Corbin

Probably coming down to Owens vs Corbin

>Cesaro is going to make Drew look like a "credible rastler"
>Corbin to semis, cause is fucking obvious
>Owens will be the favorite since day 1, but it would get "screwed" somehow by Shane on semis
>Andrade is winning the whole thing with Charlotte's help after goblina gets expelled for the referee
>They are going to get called "The King and the Queen" and goblina would move to mediocre singles competition

It's fucking obvious, that the biggest reason why Charlotte is not in something relevant right now, and Andrade is constantly BTFO of Mysterio.

Attached: EASY.png (2614x1440, 2.1M)

This
Owens losing is what is going to fuel the storyline. Same with Miz. Shane is going to screw finish both. I already feel it

King Mac has a good ring to it

Patrician taste

El bumpo

>Joe jobs out again

fuck this faggot company

>no rusev
Are they fucking Luke Harpering him now too? Based Ruru would have been a great pick instead of fucking Chad gable or Shelton benjamin

>he should be there instead of jobbers
Why, so you can complain when he jobs like they would have?

He would at least got fans behind him if he got an upset win or even a close almost win and maybe got a little momentum back from just one good showing. Just let the man be a fucking over midcarder again, it's not his fault his wife is a dumb thot

The fuck is this king of the midcard? Yuck

All those days of fucking that fucking tranny would finally paid off?

La sombra pulling the reverse weinstein to get to the top of the card

There's no way it's not this.

Attached: kotr.jpg (2614x1440, 399K)

I think this is mostly correct except Baron would go through Sami instead of Cedric and then lose when Sami interferes against Kevin costing Corbin being crowned as a knight or something by Owens

Final: Ricochet vs Andrade

Pretty sure Sami is still a heel.

I want Joe to win so bad

I fucking wish bro

Attached: m9h35p91d4w11.jpg (800x800, 117K)

samoa joe and kevin owens are both faces.

Jason Jordan? Neck is literal sawdust.

So it will be a month long for KotR?
Joe > Cesaro
Ricoshit < Drew (so the manlet keep feuding with AJ Files
Cedric > Sami (probably simp is still punished for mentioning AEWho)
Miz < Corbin
Oreowens > Eliath
Ali < Murphy
Gable < Shelton
Apollo < Almas

Joe < Drew
Cedric < Corbin
Oreowens < Murphy
Shelton < Almas

Drew < Corbin
Murphy < Almas

Drew < Murphy

Pretty easy

Attached: 5436.png (2614x1440, 2.02M)

BASED

That would be amazing.
Awful.
Ricochet isn't getting that far.
WWE will never push Cesaro.
All this Drew love. I don't get it.
Everyone really likes Drew.
That would be awful.
My man

Attached: 100PERCENTACCURATE.jpg (2614x1440, 402K)

>King Joe
>King Samoa

IMAGINE being Andrade in that gym and having to be all like "damn, Charlotte, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old EDECAN in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be La fucking Sombra and stand there all day while Charlotte flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable gym lighting barely concealing her horrid fake tits and leathery skin, and just stay there, set after set, hour after hour, while she perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her SHE IS THE QUEEN and DAMN, ASHLEY ELIZABETH FLIEHR LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stay with her there and watch THAT mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of weritas culonas and edecanes and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the ring valets of CMLL. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Sheamus calls for another set, and you know you could kill every single person in this gym before the other guys could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're La fucking Sombra, ANDRADE CIEN ALMAS. You're not going to lose your future main event position and that WWE title run over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: IMAGINE.jpg (850x850, 88K)

Based I guess

Only way Ali is beating Buddy is if Bryan interfere
Which is fine, Bryan vs Buddy is a better match up than any of these shitters

Attached: 1565760250638.jpg (883x1024, 149K)

Stop raping my brain

this is exactly what im thinking

based King Corbin

Attached: Baron_Corbin_1.JPG.jpg (533x800, 82K)

BASED AS FUCK! Andrade playing 4D chess.

Corbin will win

Attached: IMG_20190817_001048.jpg (916x768, 58K)

Looks like Once Upon a Time in Mexican Hollywood

>Baron should win Raw bracket.

BEGGIN' YA to partake in coitus.

>Charlotte's pipe layer losing in the first round

Attached: Laughing Joshis.jpg (500x485, 69K)

Since this shit is missing Reigns and Bryan, their powerlevels are over everyone who is in this. Which also means, the one who wins this recieves nothing from his troubles, with the exception of a shitty king gimmick. There are only losers in this tournament

Yawn

Whoever wins is a guy who needs it. They're going to give him kingly attire for one full year. Who do you think makes the best king out of them all? The answer is the scottish king, drew mac.

McIntyre should be king. It would fit right in with his gimmick. And he's huge too.

Hopefully Flipposhit won't make it past the first round.

Reminder the last KotR never had a match that went over 12 minutes, and the final match was 7 minutes.

Either Owens wins just to really hammer home the Steve Austin thing

Or Drew wins because Shane screws Owens

Owens will make it to the finals but will get screwed by Shane. Corbin or Mcintyre wins because the some are in ongoing story lines and the rest are irrelevant.

Owens is getting screwed in the first round

This time will be different

reminder that this is "for someone" so its going to be a boring shitheel win so we can have "king baron" or "king drew"

McIntyre's time is now, bros.

Attached: kotr2019.jpg (1200x675, 151K)

Based king of Scotland