Who was the Janetty?

Attached: D7CBBBEF-204D-436C-AE70-F5AD55053A37.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

What does this have to do with wrestling?

GT was based.

Superetty
GO BACK

>What does this have to do with wrestling?

Attached: 1560460009680.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Superetty

Have sex

Super draws more dimes

what you mean?

who raped you?

GT all day.

No it wasn't.
No one actually thinks this.

cope

SSJ4 alone was more creative than anything in Super. Better villains too

yes it was

seethje harder zoomie

I’ve never watched super because I don’t really like anime but GT was on when I was 13 or so and it was based. Kinda like dragon ball mad max.

Not it wasn't. The SSJ4 transformations were based, but the show itself, particularly the first arc, sucks.

Superetty isn't even the biggest draw his hometown.

GT was boring. Super looks like shit. All too common double janetty.

Attached: jungle dragon ball.webm (1920x1080, 2.66M)

SSJ4 BTFO anything super has done

14 spics ITT.

A bunch of faggot weebs view wrestling as their live action anime.
Case in point

who raped you?

No OP but go fuck yourself. I got a three day ban recently for a similar thread. It's bullshit. We're relating wrestling to other things people enjoy using wrestling terminology. Also GT is the Janetty. I liked using the characters in the video games but GT as a show never drew a dime, had shitty storylines, and the Tournament of Power in Super was BASED.

Okay so I've only ever seen the three main series(Dragonball, Z, GT) and never seen any of the movies ior side content (Broly, Siamese cat guy)
Can someone explain what Super is? Like is it a reboot? A side series? Where the fuck does it fit chronologically?

It's wrestling in anime form

think of the absolute gayest thing they could do with the dragon Ball franchise, then multiply that by 1000

GT is 100% the Janetty.

Super was the rebirth of the franchise.

dimes

Attached: ss4b.jpg (512x375, 44K)

This guy is right. GT has always been shit. It was shit when I bought it on a bootleg VHS, it was shit in english, and it's still shit despite what reddit thinks.

Attached: soydick.png (1040x740, 1.79M)

It’s an alternative sequel

It's a sequel series to DBZ. GT only exists as semi-canon status these days.

It’s an ongoing story. Takes place before the last episode of Z. There’s a time gap between buu’s defeat and the last episode of Z, so that’s where super fits.

super didn't get good until goku black. GT was never good don't let the mexicans tell you otherwise.

This and this.

Superetty based in the shitty uncreative transformations alone.
Both sucked and the series hasn't been good since frieza and should have stopped after cell.

Cringe

GT was actually good, Goku actually gave a shit about his family unlike Super where he's your vanilla dumb funny main character