Double sellout within 1 hour

Double sellout within 1 hour

Attached: ECGm3aIXkAAuodZ.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

411mania.com/wrestling/tickets-for-aew-on-tnt-premiere-in-washington-heavily-purchased-by-scalpers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"sells out"
>oh we found more seats
>"sells out"
>we found even more seating
>"sells out"
>last chance for new seats just found
>tarps
Everytime

No. Not again.

Attached: Paul cry.jpg (653x431, 41K)

anyone else notice in the arena maps they have a hardcam section? top kek.

>AEW event sells out
No shit? They're in their honeymoon period. Wait until they become a regularity, their fly-ins become less reliable and they're forced to confront the fact that American wrestling is dying a slow death.

based aew btfoing edrones

>fly-ins
why are you promoting this meme, they literally picked cities where they sold a ton of PPVs so they know they have fans based there

COPE

cope

And 50 percent of those are scalpers and resellers. Don't be ignorant

>aew selling out shows
>wwe cancelling theirs due to low turnout

what a fucking wild timeline

Attached: 1441135107415.jpg (379x328, 20K)

Cope.

Cope over what? I don't care about American wrestling, it's all trash.

>sell out

the Boston show is in a literal bingo hall

Meanwhile WWE had to cancel 5 shows because advances weren't good.

sorry, i don't have time for this
gotta keep up with the Roman murder angle, shit got me on the edge of my seat

Attached: 1546156786087.png (528x566, 403K)

>tfw got 25 tickets to each show, most front row with a few groups in 2nd-4th rows
thanks based Ticketmaster who is beat for a few hundred bucks, time to resell to faggot marks for 300%+ profit

HOLY FUCKING RENT FREE

>comparing house shows to tv tapings in bingo halls

Attached: 1564245367576.jpg (1242x1529, 1.58M)

>implying a poorfag like you has enough money to buy 25 tickets
Careful with those cc interest rates user

>Agganis Arena 7,200 seat

Attached: 1564627396659.jpg (723x800, 84K)

what the difference between nWo wolfpack and qWo?

It's ok if aew doesn't sell out the next show they can always call tarps in from wwe. They don't seem to mind him working multiple promotions

Doesn't mean anything.

Let's see them sell out their 11th, 89th and 234th show in Lafayette, Corpus Christi and Kalamazoo sell out.

>within 1 hour

You mean exactly an hour? Lmao, their other shows sold out in minutes. And these were in tiny buildings. They'll be tarping arenas by the end of the year.

>>implying a poorfag like you

Attached: (You).jpg (300x300, 16K)

no one believes you

i'll sell em and pay the principal before interest is due user
LIFE IN THE FASTLANE

rent free

Based retard

>i'll gladly pay 3 times the price of the ticket to scalpers to see the Superkick party, Kenny Omega kiss some dude and the brave Nyla Rose!

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.07.14-02-42-58.png (925x478, 686K)

check eBay in a few hours faggot, notice how few sellers there are for all the tickets
have fun at your cuck job though

I'm only supporting AEW to make WWE seethe

>I'm only eating shit to spit shit
based retard feeding himself shit

WHAT THE FUCK E CHADS HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE !!? WE CANCEL SHOWS BUT AEW SELL OUT EVERYTHING I CAN'T ACCEPT IT !! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ??? US E CHADS AREN'T COOL ANYMORE OMG I CAN'T BREATHE I CANT BTERAATHE IC CANT BRTEEETH AAAAAAAAH IAAAH NOOOOOOOOO THAT CNANT BE HAPNPEING NOOOOOOOO !!!!

Obese people need 10 tickets

Fly ins recycling the same fans

was that really the best graphic they had of Nick? he looks like the cock mongler

Tarps and Vacant can work multiple dates for any promotion year round, people like to say that Brock Lesnar has the best contract in professional wrestling but that simply isn't true at all. - Dave Meltzer

AEW is a massively cringey promotion that builds stuff on muh workrate. The really sad part is that it's still better than WWE and weebshit.

Take me back.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

I'll wait until they start their weekly show

Selling out is the sign of a smalltime company desu

If you don't have fans worldwide who can watch live and not need to go then you are smalltime

>t-t-they're both s-s-shit
AEW is mediocre but WWE is pure trash, unwatchable and me doing this makes you seethe, I win

Attached: 1526519625001.jpg (400x400, 16K)

based retard

What do you mean, idiot?

based

put Yea Forums somewhere on the sell page and post the link

>and me doing this makes you seethe

Trust me dweeb, you wasting your time on self-admitted mediocrity doesn't make me angry whatsoever. Just pointing out how dumb you are for wasting your time with either.

>it's still better than weebshit
>not one (1) show on New Ja-Chads level
KWAB

Attached: Okada-205.webm (894x442, 478K)

a ton of scalpers too

411mania.com/wrestling/tickets-for-aew-on-tnt-premiere-in-washington-heavily-purchased-by-scalpers/

almost 3k tickets on the secondary market for their TV debut.

OH NO NO NO TEKBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: ezgif-3-80433100d87d.png (1920x1192, 298K)

>and weebshit.
Based weebchads working another tranny

>I-I'M NOT SEETHING I S-SWEAR!
nice spacing btw, now head back would ya? :)

So much COPE in here it's amazing how worked some of you are over Cody's playground

Attached: 1501474967727.jpg (539x671, 224K)

based reddit in

ya

head

>i support things not because I like them but to spite others
i seriously hope none of you guys actually do this

>put Yea Forums somewhere on the sell page and post the link
yeah because I'm sure you NEETs can afford to actually attend it
not saying I'm rich dude but I make $50k-$80k a year reselling tickets online, usually eBay but depending on the event I go elsewhere too
I work like 15 hours a week
you can get a programs from Russian faggots online to get Ticketmaster's verification, the ones you find for free usually don't work fyi
you'll also need multiple accounts in different names, to do this just put it into poor people's you know name and don't fuck them, and throw them like $25-$50 a month

Why is she hare lipped?

worked

Why are wrestling fans so fucking retardds? Scalpers buy It because the demand is high. They actually made an article about something that happens at every fucking Rihanna concert?! Lol

lol AEW was born out of spite you simp, otherwise The Elite faggots would've taken the WWE's money and be done with it

They need different pics for the bucks, and I thought 2019 Kenny looked bad.

>Boston - 7k arena
>Philly - 9k arena
What happened to the 20k+ arenas?

Probably because a good chunk of said fan’s in those cities actually flew out of town and paid a lot of money just to be there

NUJAPANLETS SEETHING

New Japan has sold out nearly everywhere during their last 19 day tour

They haven't sold all the Super J cup buildings yet. Brainlet.

>A-Anyone can sell out an arena 5 times

Attached: x0vjs.jpg (150x150, 6K)

AEW is lame, lmao. Trannies, fags, and little kids. Sellout crowd? Imagine the fucking smell!

be more impressed if they could muster a double bicep

How long are you gonna extend this shit? Just admit that your were wrong and that AEW draws.

why should us new chads care? we don't care about tranny promotions.

Attached: Chadblade.png (666x879, 709K)

Funny part is this dude is still getting more pussy than you LMAO

Is it weird that I miss balloon Okada?

not him but he's probably extending it until TV. ya know, the real test of AEW's drawing ability?

yawn

come at me in a year bitch, see if you still sell out tiny arenas bitch. you guys won’t even be in business lmao

when the fuck did SFV become so popular? last time i checked it was a dead game

I don't believe this. Tekken had more viewers at the end than SFV.

And when their episodes draw, what are we waiting on next?

Because its fucking Street Fighter,it only gets beaten by bing bing wahoo ultimate

>imagine WWE getting BTFO in ticket sales by a company with bunch of shitters that sell out on match quality alone

I guess it's time for Vince to stop pushing absolute fucking retards and people who can actually structure an exciting match.

Do you not know how arenas work?

SFV isn't dead, it just sucks that's all. Capcom have a hand in EVO so that's why its always featured so high.
>the STATE of Dragon Ball FighterZ
was it always just a meme lads?
>Smash that high
kek a non-fighting game is now the face of the FGC, how pathetic
>TEKKEN 7 hanging in there
Based

Attached: OGgEInr8cA6GjBsvfunaGl-jMRsfnMlcCyidqgptYww.png (1024x576, 904K)

their annual ratings, attendance and revenue the same shit we judge wwmeme on, learn to deal with criticism tranny

Never underestimate autists, or AEWtists, cause when they really believe in something and wanting to make a statement just to spite the other thing even though both are equal amounts of shit cringe.

Attached: Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif (320x243, 1.8M)

>I-IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE THE FANS ARE PASSIONATE

Attached: download (2).png (211x239, 7K)

Care to extrapolate?

huh? what you mean?

>workrate and indie manlets don't draw
>t-the novelty sells

What will contrarian smarks excuse be this time?

Guy you confused?

what? please demonstrate

Its easy to sell out when you are only doing one show every two-three months

Huh what u mean?

>Oct 9th
>Oct 16th

That's for their weekly tv shows, idiot. Check the dates.

They TV shows still have to start,give it one month and you will see a drastic drop in attendance.

They flew into those cities to buy the pay per view?

based

Attached: Capture.png (423x708, 333K)

Kek meanwhile in asp aew is dead but in real life they are selling out every place they announced. Keep it toxic internet

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HARDCAM
AND WHERE YA CAN PLACE IT

>running shows for half a year
>don't know how much space they need for cameras

The AEW "sellout" streak continues

Attached: tarp.jpg (1300x975, 234K)

>AEW buys their own tix to give the appearance of ticket scarcity
>Private Party scalp these tix outside stadium at 10x markup value

I cant believe the fat balding bad skin no social life friendless sad little AEW fans fall for this every time, but they do. There's a prowrestling sucker born every minute!

Attached: copying Street Profit$ is a new low, even for aew.jpg (2000x1334, 483K)

Again, being able to sell tickets for 10x the market price is a good thing

based

Attached: Capture.png (420x593, 244K)

e drone cope

can't take AEW being successful huh? making up fake 'scalpers' lmao. pathetic. AEW sold out and the demand for tickets is huge. e drones simply can't fathom AEW has a huge fanbase

>honeymoon period
THIS
when NXT left Florida for the first time and did a US Tour, venues were selling out in seconds (not hours) and they even had to set up additional same day morning shows to meet fan demand in major cities like Chicago which also sold out in mere seconds (I know cause I got tix to the early show and met Balor and I thought he was standing in a hole he was so short, I could knock that manlet bitch out with one punch, I could beat up half the WWE roster and all of AEW at this point).
Ironically, once AEW hits television and has to put on a weekly program, all their countless faults will be exposed and their little Cinderella story will be over.
#PumpkinTime

Attached: 24e99a625b3cf9308be41db13e0a8455.jpg (500x644, 68K)

>fake scalpers
aew fans confirmed it already and are pissed.

This. You know what, I'm happy for them.

this

every live entertainment venue does this, you're just not used to seeing it because wwe never sells out in a day

Yeah I'm sure investors are thrilled that wwe has to pull out of markets while aew is selling out. They're known for being extremely smart and patient people

I was at the rr shows. The scalpers were literally on the street selling tix at cost. I paid 20 for $35 tickets for smack down. Then when we got in the entire front row in front of me was almost empty. This lady showed up and started talking to the people in front of me, they were comped tickets. He was apologizing because the rest of his co workers didn't bother to show. She said it didn't matter because the tickets were free.

>the rr shows

What shows? Royal Rumble?

NOOOOOOOOOOO 'E CHADS YOU TOLD ME THAT NOBODY WANTS TO SEE TRANNIES, AND THAT OMEGA IS WASHED UP AND FULL OF REGRET AND NOBODY WANTS TO SEE HANGMAN AND JERIBLOAT AND FEMALE WRESTLING HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

Until they prove they can draw on a regular basis year-to-year and not just because of muh shiny new toy fuck muh wwe hype

Based E selling out the space in your head

>e drone cope ITT
KWAB

>We wont know their success unless DoN draws
DoN draws
>T-That was probably a fluke, they need a TV deal to really be successful
Get TNT
>T-T-They need to have consistently successful shows that draw, they're cooling down
FF draws
FftF draws
>T-T-T-That means nothing, their hype is cooling down, no one's gonna care by the time they get to TV
>TV eps sell out
>T-T-T-T-That means nothing let's see how successful they are after a year
We are here.
You are still not tired of being wrong
I am laffin

Bro I never said any of that shit stop letting literally the entirety of the board occupy your head rent free.
It's obvious based on the hype and momentum they have they were gonna sell out early events. I don't give a fuck about that. Honeymoon periods come and go, it's staying power that matters and we'll see how viable the weekly television is when we're a number of months to a year into it.

>We

>I really wish I was anywhere else
>still less gay than Joey though

Attached: the cringesmile.jpg (235x262, 17K)

I don't get it. This should be good news for AEW fans, but the majority of comments here from the AEW shills are negative or seething. I can just picture you guys at your computers right now crying in rage.
Why do you let WWE fans live in your heads rent free? Just ignore them, cause you guys are looking real fucking weak right now.

Attached: ''Don't say that about my outlaw fed reeee!''.jpg (488x290, 25K)

>7.30 start time

8-10 for tv then?

yes

first day on asp?

the biggest crybaby bitches on this site have always been aewfags

take a look at the unwashed miscreants in their live crowds, you can actually smell them thru the screen, it's that bad

Yes, I didn't go to Royal rumble itself. Went to nxt which was sold out but had a lot of desperate scalpers outside. Skipped raw, nephew wanted to see Rey mysterio so we went to smack down which was dismal. You know that pic that keeps getting posted with Becky staring into the tarps? That was the crackdown after Royal rumble

Kek cope harder. Wwe shows are literally full of downies and 40 year old man children walking around with title belts, xxxl t shirts and receding hairlines

They seem to be booking their shows at college arenas. That's not a bad idea. Their target demo is 15 to 35 year old men and they won't draw more than 10,000 people.

>proving his point by bringing up WWE for literally no reason
Aewtists aren't the brightest.

Just wait until the NJPW partnership is announced

>tranny fantasy booking themselves to partner with the big leagues again
It's pathetic at this point bros

HOLY FUCKING BASED

What goalposts will be moved now?

Underrated

AEW found the niche that ROH once filled