How can I date a wrestler?

How can I date a wrestler?

Attached: rbxBtLv.jpg (1080x1350, 103K)

Attached: Make the transition.jpg (290x450, 76K)

You can’t

Get rich.
Then date whoever you want.
At that point it probably shouldn't be a wrestler but to each their own.

become a wrestler. Most wrestlers are dating other wrestlers

I once wanted become one but the shit guys do in ring now on a routine basis isn't for me.
I don't want to bump my neck to sawdust.

i don't know Cody's voice well enough to read this in his voice, so for some reason I read "Make the transition" in Zenyatta's voice

We should make a Yea Forums Overwatch team

Otis is dating Mandy, you don't have to be a floppy self mark to be a wrestler

>the shit guys do in ring now on a routine basis isn't for me.
You realize you set up your own match, right? You realize you can deliberately not do that stuff to stand out on the card, right? You realize people actually remember only the kids remember the flippy shit, right?

Attached: 1557268827878.jpg (1366x2048, 444K)

Best pits in WWE? y/n

>You realize you can deliberately not do that stuff to stand out on the card, right?
Only the guys who do seem to get over.
Otis is fat. He has a look. I'm neither fat nor a flippy manlet. 6'2 is probably tall enough to be a power guy nowadays once I fill out but I'd just get you can't wrestle chants for not thigh slapping every ten seconds.

Grow a gut

>Otis is fat. He has a look. I'm neither fat nor a flippy manlet. 6'2 is probably tall enough to be a power guy nowadays once I fill out but I'd just get you can't wrestle chants for not thigh slapping every ten seconds.

Nigger I didn't say become the next face of WWE. As long as you are in a place with other chicks and become their easiest option you can bag one

If you're a black man you could easily date Kevin Nash

I'm straight.

Honestly, just show up to a show, don't be gross, have height, pretend to browse merch, give a compliment, and chat them up during the middle of a match when nobody else is around. I have had sex with two literally who indie lady wrestlers that way.

>tfw unirronically had sex with shotski while she was wearing a leg brace

Otis dating Mandy is a long running joke that is borderline harassment ya ding-dong diddly dingus.

Take a shower and hit the weights

This is the right answer. Helps if you work out a lot and look like you live that fitness lifestyle. Otherwise they're literally no different than any other carnie rat.

In saying this I haven't fucked a wrestler but I fucked a few punk chicks in bands and I assume its mostly the same strategy.

no joke I saw the thumbnail in the catalog and thought it was sonny kiss

Ya manly

I want to date a cop.

Attached: tumblr_m1ihqpDkM41qis6pso6_1280.jpg (576x432, 33K)

Wrestling is fake, bro. Wrestlers aren't real. It's like anime waifus aren't real either.

Based

You're allowed to say no to shit that they want to do, you fucking pussy.

It's not about what they want, it's about what it takes to get over with the fans due to the expectations they have.