To the surprise of absolutely no one AAA moved it's MSG show to the Hulu Theater inside MSG

to the surprise of absolutely no one AAA moved it's MSG show to the Hulu Theater inside MSG.

Attached: aaa-etty.png (591x714, 307K)

Loved watching Triplemania this year and the last, but what were they thinking?

Thought they were getting help from AEW. Cody turned his back on another partner

They've sold 2000 tickets, according to Meltzer.
2000 tickets in a 18,500 capacity venue.

they wanted to look big league, but they massively underestimated their popularity in the states, plus no AEW folks sealed the deal of this crashing and burning

kek

Attached: ECGvCiGWsAAYxiz.png (511x482, 57K)

>according to Meltzer.

>doing Dr Wagner Jr vs Blue Demon Jr again already

Attached: 1528001702256.jpg (980x1084, 51K)

>Mexican Independence Day
when the fuck did those spics ever fight flying saucers

If I wanted to see a spic invasion I'd go down to Home Depot

Cody is such a snake

Source? There was zero indication that they would be working with AEW on this show, it's just what people assumed.

I will order this on FITE, but its kinda ass backwards putting your Wrestlemania show up for free on Twitch and then charging people for this one lol

This is fucking not at all what happened. They were asked about AEW when they first announced MSG and said flat out that AEW would not be involved.

Cultists SEETHING

Fake news merchant.

Or to your moms room at the trailer park

cope

dilate

Why AEW isn't helping them?

This. Cody is now trying to kill all of North American wrestling

H*LY FUCKING BASED!

Probably because no one gives a shit about lucha

But Konnan and Meltzer said AAA has 5.4 ratings

Knew it would fail when they announced it would be at MSG. What a fucking dumb move they should have done it in SoCal or Houston or San Antonio

What the fuck, they're doing a blue demon vs Wagner mask vs hair match like 2 months after it happened

>Why AEW isn't helping them?
why lucha bros are already with AAA.

It gets better. AAA doesn’t have work visas for all of its talent. More then half of them can’t work the show so the people that do show up will be pissed anyway

But surely any and all indies can sell out MSG at any point in time, and not just when they're riding the coattails of Wrestlemania