LEGIT POST

>Puts a mask on
>Entertains us for weeks
>Best debut since The Shield
>Becomes the main attraction of the company

Based Bray, and he fucks Jojo, too!

Attached: clamoroso-bray-wyatt-gia-nel-2015-descrisse-the-fiend-ai-fan-wwe-video.jpg (700x417, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5TnXM5HfnI
youtube.com/watch?v=CCxXIMqzCxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jojo
Who?

Big ass Jojo

Who?

serycgjxcfh gjmj d

Absolutely based. Truly the best thing since the shield’s debut

The novelty will wear off very quickly. They are going to overplay the fiend rather than busting it out slowly over time because they want to sell merch. You will tire of it just as fast as everyone tired of cult Bray.

I would pay to watch him fucking Jojo

Now, unironically, this and Roman's attempted murder story are the 2 best things in WWE right now

Forgot Botcha's new hair color

The way things are he'll replace brock as the "monster" and win royal rumble as a squash

She fat now, the wall went over

Attached: image.jpg (400x270, 31K)

Are you alrigth, dear namefag?

Yowie wowie!

Attached: brayjo.jpg (719x718, 203K)

Kujo Jotaro

He’s the biggest mark filter right now. Bray has continuously disappointed for 5 years with cringy long winded hobo promos and people really want to act like he’s something special right now because Vince decided they needed a carnival attraction and gave him a proper build
One of two things is going to happen, people are going to get bored of his man child promos and not take him seriously after months of repetition or more likely that when they decide to job him or let an opponent bury him in a promo he’s going to be finished.
Just saying giving the guy that people would laugh out of the arena a serious pennywise gimmick is going to blow up in their face

based bray stealing an african queen from some welfare warlock

Bray has constantly got over, despite how horrible wwe has booked him. You are a moron if you think being "disappointing" over the past few years has been on him and not Vince.
Samoa Joe is currently getting the Bray treatment. Cutting good promos, actually over, but losing way too much. Sooner or later fans will tune him out. His promos mean nothing if he will just lose every damn feud he's in.

Cant wait till he loses all his feuds and has boring matches again

Ok, now what

Bray wishes he had a tenth of Senor Joe's mic skill.

Bray is objectively better on the mic than Senor Joe. Bray has cut promos 4+ years ago that he somehow he calls back to them now. As if he's been setting shit up for his character years in advance.

The only decent thing Bray did in the last 5 years was redo their 2013-14 angle with Randy. What made him such a joke was cutting dramatic promos to the point where you thought “okay there’s no way this guy can lose”, and then eats a pin in 5 minutes. You might think that’s great character work and getting over but it weakened his image consistently for years. All of the marks that are eating this angle up are the same manchildren that thought Bray was genuinely spooky in 2013

Who raped you?

I wanna believe but it seems like Vince stopped giving a fuck about him and was like yeah pal just let Bray do whatever he wants who cares as long as he isn't in AEW. Now that Vince sees that he's over like rover i expect him to micromanage bray and inject a lethal dose of McMahon into his character.

And they all sound retarded.

Do people actually have this thought process?

The shield has become the worst thing about the company and so too will bray wyatt in time.

>What made him such a joke was cutting dramatic promos to the point where you thought “okay there’s no way this guy can lose”, and then eats a pin in 5 minutes.

Exactly the point I was making. That isn't on Bray, that's on Vince. Cutting good promos mean fuckall if you lose all the damn time. It makes your words hollow after a while, and fans will just tune you out.

>cringe gimmick in 2019
yikes, I will stick to a more realistic presentation like NJPW

>character work is retarded

And that is the problem with wrestling fans today.

>Bray literally setting up the Fiend almost 5 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=D5TnXM5HfnI

They already overplayed it with the entrance. It feels like they're trying too hard with the guitars and growling, like a movie monster that roars at the audience

Attached: 7pL8soR.jpg (1080x1616, 379K)

Can't wait to see The Fiend get a dancing gimmick. I just want to see him have fun out there, Maggle.

>when a company has to spend dozens of thousands of dollars in gimmicks, lighting, song licenses, props and on location filming just to combat their own shitty booking of a character

When your character has absolutely no relation to wrestling and makes no sense in context of your next match, then it is absolutely retarded. Million Dollar Man spent his money on winning matches and buying titles. Mr Perfect was good at everything and wanted to prove himself in the ring. These guys had characters that actually made sense as wrestlers. Bray is just some fat hillbilly who talks nonsense, ranting about his teacher has nothing to do with fighting John Cena.

would you rather have this pennywise gimmick two years too late or would you rather have a nearly 40 year old Balor crawl around with his tongue out?

Isn't that the point of Bray's promos? They're just rambling nonsense for the face to interrupt and spare the audience.

You mean like Undertaker and Kane?....

Exactly, Undertaker had the exact same problem, his promos were terrible outside of feuding with Kane which was character made to make him sound less abstract.

Undertaker wasn't a good promo because he wasn't good on the mic. Bray clearly has talent on the mic. Are you trying to claim he doesn't?....

Doesn't matter how you deliver meaningless ramblin' bro

That was Million Dollar Man and Mr. Perfect's "characters".

Bray's character is "creepy cult leader." Are you saying he doesn't portray the gimmick well?

youtube.com/watch?v=CCxXIMqzCxw

Let him in

>WWE promoted the iTunes success of the track with a press release:

>“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt’s entrance theme dominates iTunes

>Yowie wowie! “Let Me In,” the signature theme of The Fiend that debuted this past Sunday night at SummerSlam, is already spider-walking its way up the iTunes charts.

>As of Thursday night, the haunting tune by Code Orange is at No. 26 on iTunes, and has surpassed such songs as “If I Can’t Have You” by Shawn Mendes, “Sober” by TOOL and “ME!” by Taylor Swift in the rankings. Something tells us that Bray Wyatt’s diabolical alter ego is just starting to overtake the world of music.

Based Bray going over the music industry.

That fucking gimmick is cringe incarnate

HAVE SEX

lol xD

i still think that the costume could use a little work.

not really digging the "pennywise fucked a member of slipknot" look.

>lol xD

Attached: EBXinHgW4AArQYN.png (789x591, 631K)

People have been saying this cringelord would be the next undertaker every time he gets a push and he always fizzes out. I dont see why it would be any different this time.

BRAY?

Attached: Cia guy.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Why does he wear the same mask?

Attached: Cia guy#2.jpg (569x802, 109K)

He's a big guy

Attached: cia guy#3.png (569x802, 794K)

Yikes!