Memes and Wolfcuck aside

Do you legit hate him? IMO I think he's based

Attached: eddie basedguerro.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

i was a wcw kid so i always liked him. lwo and the cruiserweight division were based.

he was the kofi of his era, except his push actually worked. and he was also pretty jacked (roided)

And he actually had charisma unlike Kofi

And he knew how to wrestle at a high level

loved this dead Mexican manlet

Good worker, best used as a top heel or baby face always chasing the title but never getting it

Chavo was better

Definitely based. I wish more manlets could be as great as him.

I said "memes aside", faggot, don't insult Eddie

this desu. never should have been champ as a face, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great face. his heel work was dimes and his gimmick was pure charm when he was just a goofy mischievous motherfucker

I hated him when he feuded with Kurt Angle because I was an Angle mark but came to appreciate him after the feud ended

sorry nigga but fr loved that dude. Lesnar is my fav of all time and I was happy when he lost the title to Eddie.

Legit in the conversation for GOAT. Got over in different territories, could work anywhere on the card, could work lucha, US high-flying, Texas brawling or WWE main event style, could work both heel and face.

Meh, he is pretty good but was never my favourite or anything.

Never the guy, but he was not vanilla by any means as he had actual character and charisma

i loved eddie but i dont think he could ever be called a proper GOAT. he never had a true world class run that drew his maximum potential of dimes

super overrated

Attached: NoPesosAttendance+PPVBuys.png (600x800, 106K)

he didn't have charisma the majority of his career, just cause he got some at the end won't change fact he was a vanilla midget
and nobody but hardcores cared until last 2 years of his life
he was so great he had a 2 year run near the top where he failed to draw, amazing
revisionist history at it's most deluded
clearly you didn't watch him the first 10 years of his career when he was a charisma vacuum with shit non-steroid physique.

Attached: EddieG.jpg (253x590, 40K)

>clearly you didn't watch him the first 10 years of his career when he was a charisma vacuum with shit non-steroid physique.
Actually I didnt but I heard he was vanilla until after his WCW days, however during his WWE run he was not

Fuck off Carter, I said memes aside, your posts aren't objective

Attached: tumblr_mfenzidZQJ1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg (793x1200, 933K)

There is no meme, just one guy talking to himself in threads

this
Eddie is based btw

KWADS

Attached: kwads.png (798x309, 40K)

probably the biggest anti-draw main eventer ever

Attached: eddiejbl.png (1670x930, 1.48M)

I havent liked eddie guerrero since I was in the 7th grade playing smackdown here comes the pain. Dude gave my CAW shit because his son looked up to me not him. By the time I finally saw an eddie match he wad dead. I dont post positively or negatively about eddie guerrero and I ignore all of wolfcucks eddie posts

yes i legit hate him

He was the greatest luchador of all time, despite actually being a white guy from El Paso and working mainly in Japan and the US.

>when smackdown getting a 3.1 meant the ratings were down

Eddie kinda had a Kofi style push but he was actually good
Everyone liked Eddie tho