Why the hate?

Why the hate?

Attached: hangman.png (500x500, 366K)

0 DIME

boring shitter who is only popular because he's friends with a bunch of cancerous shitters

Everyone liked him before he left NJPW. Same as Omega, Balor, Styles, Nakamura, Anderson & Gallows, KUSHIDA and soon SANADA and Ibushi.

New Japanlets are very insecure and lash out when things don’t go their way. They are, by far, the most autistic group of wrestling fans.

His name is hangman and doesn't hang anyone with his rope

>>New Japanlets
AKA clandestine e-drones.

I don't hate him, I just don't want him in the main event which he has no business in. This look and gimmick is midcard at best

Generally everyone still likes all those guys though

He's a WHITE man and he carries a noose. He needs to be fucking CANCELLED.

Fucking this. Weebs are fucking deranged.

i don't hate, nor do i like him
he doesn't have the look (chubby with short legs)
good worker though, from what i have seen

this

nah i still like Anderson
Don't give fuck about anyone else on that list tho

the only person that actually happened to was Balor. everyone else was either shit in NJPW or is generally wanted back. I can see people turning on SANADA if he leaves soon though, as his reactions right now seem to be pretty lukewarm.

BULLSHIT.

People absolutely turned on Styles and Nakamura, and we’re seeing people do the same with Kenny now.

With Styles everyone wrote him off and just said Omega was way better than he ever was anyway, and with Nakamura everyone decided he was washed up and had been phoning it in for years in New Japan anyway.

Looks like James Storm's retarded cousin

You're confusing not caring and not knowing who he is with hate.

>Hangman
>Doesn't hang anyone

>acts like a big league wrestler
>is actually a boring shitter

Why doesn't he get in shape? Is he some sort of outlaw from the midwest? Or some cowboy larp fag.

Attached: Adam-Page-AEW-Fyter-Fest-2019.jpg (1045x588, 62K)

lmao this better be a work

Why any love? He went an entire G1 with zero good matches. He's done nothing noteworthy in his career, the absolute definition of a vanilla shitter.

>Everyone liked him before he left NJPW
Nice try cultist.

>He went an entire G1 with zero good matches.
You purofags are such insufferable morons

His G1 stuff was fine, he had a good match with Okada but he shit the bed against Kenny at Dontaku and has no mic skills. The interest in his NJPW stuff was the idea that with time he could be actually great. They have a good history of improving and creating talent to the point that they are actual draws.
The problem now is he isnt going to be working year round getting better and better, he might when TV starts but who knows.
He also very clearly has been influenced by american independent wrestling circles, especially considering hes in with the bucks, the guys that have been dictating the american indie pace for a while now.
Hes just a Ken Anderson, or a James Storm. Nothing wrong with them really, just nothing that compelling about them.

Rent free.

The X-Pac of the Elite. I wonder how many terrible pushes we'll have to endure just because he's friends with the nuKliq.

Midcard C+ shitter that has no business holding any title besides the 205 Live cruiserwait title.

I honestly think Flip Gordon has more potential

most of those guys were main eventers or at least upper midcarders
page was a lower midcard pin eater
all of a sudden they're pushing him to be The Guy in AEW. it's ludicrous

Most of those people still have good reception.
Personally I still like all of them except Balor, Gallows and Anderson who I never liked in the first place.
Maybe Page is just trash
>New Japanlets are very insecure and lash out when things don’t go their way.
t. Dogwanking Cultist

Is his gimmick that he’s a racist? Because that could draw some serious heat in a good way.

A good post in a sea of shit, give this user a medal.

Arms too short and not roided up like benoit to make up for it.

Seen him do too much jokey shit to take him serious.

>With Styles everyone wrote him off and just said Omega was way better than he ever was anyway, and with Nakamura everyone decided he was washed up and had been phoning it in for years in New Japan anyway.
Both are true though. The thing with the WWE is they only poach guys after they've already peaked.