Triple H Explains Why Main Roster Long-Term Storylines Don't Make Sense

>“I think there’s intention there to run long-term storylines, and to keep those story arcs going when you can. But some of it is, it’s just how it ended up, because we have the luxury of not having to write three hours of live television every week or get through multiple hours of that with multiple pay-per-views in a short period of time.”

>“When you have a monthly pay-per-view and three hours of live TV every week like you do with Raw, that is an exponentially different way of writing that makes you have to go through stuff faster and burn through things. When you can do it on a much more, you know, one-hour, much slower pace and you can tell that story where you’re not bombarded by, at all times, you can make that last a lot longer and draw it over time.”

>“And then some of those storylines are also things that I find, I’m sure a lot of people do that write stuff like this, for us, things happen. Injuries happen, where you have to change your thinking on something. In the middle of a storyline and Ciampa gets injured, you have to go a completely different way.”

>“But sometimes the genius comes out of that chaos, where something happens and in the moment where it happens, you think ‘Oh my god, this has ruined everything about this.’ So you make a left and it ends up being better. And when you come back to it, you’re almost like, ‘Wow, that turned out better than we actually had laid out.’ So sometimes that genius comes out of it, you know. The genius moment is something that you didn’t intend on, but kind of fell into your lap.”

youtube.com/watch?v=bZO4ry7fBCg

Attached: Triple H Explains.png (1369x688, 1.29M)

>But sometimes the genius comes out of that chaos
lmao not once has this happened
this delusion of these people
none of their fake fighting bullshit is 'genius'

>Tldr: We don't have time to write good stuff because there is too much tv but we like money more than a good product.

I honestly have no idea how this is the guy that runs NXT. He would have been the first guy to bury a geek like Gargano but now he pushes this shit

They do get those moments though were something really good comes out of something they botched. The problem is it doesn't take long for them to turn it to shit, usually by the next week.

have sex

>go faster on the long show and slower on the short show

they have the roster and the time to do it, they're just lazy and Vince will rewrite everything

Attached: 1559937378856.png (327x317, 203K)

As they should mark

>The genius moment is something that you didn’t intend on, but kind of fell into your lap.
So this is absolutely admitting that the booking and writing sucks and the only good things we ever get are their mistakes?

I'm at work. I will tonight.

That's retarded. They have hundreds of guys, they can have a load of different stories on the go and feature different ones every week. No one needs to be on every show, especially in multiple segments.

this
that's fine, but then also be okay with dying in ten years because everyone hates your product. the only thing keeping them alive right now is good ol american complacency.

>he doesn’t have sex at work
Dilate incel

I think the worst part about being a wrestler, at least for me, would be showing up to shows I'm not even booked in. You have to do it, because the format is so chaotic and the roster consist mostly of maniacs and divas that a match that was planned may not work anymore, and what if that's your big break? Shit would be soul grinding.

A wwe wrestler, yeah. It must suck having to travel to TV just to sit around.

that's literally part of the cult training. so when you finally do get your break, you rewire your brain to think of all that wasted time as time well spent, and you're grateful to WWE for the time.

Gargano is a smark darling, right? NXT doesnt even try to reach the mainstream audience, it's an outlaw darling containment show that caters to the stereotypical smarks, of course HHH would push guys liked by them

If they actually had STORYLINES. No, someone wanting to beat someone is not a storyline. But otherwise the formula is good just as it was in Attitude Era. Stories were mainly told from PPV to PPV.

>Free catering and a hotel just to fuck around with your pals, rag on their matches, maybe do a little UUDD segment on the side
Bro.......... my soul is crushed.....................

it worked before, it can work right now.
Literally no excuses

kek what a bitch

It's not GENIUS if it was a fucking accident you retarded carny

>booking flights/hotel/rental car all out of picket
>taking the X hour flight to and from the venue
>free food

Attached: what.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

Have to buy food on the road as well

>Free catering and a hotel
[citation needed]

It's all bullshit and he knows ot but can't say it. Vince purposefully makes things shitty and books to his amusement. Not that I give a shit, but give me a break when you try to say 'we had a great storyline for Ciampa despite him just showing up on tv and having a pointless tag with the guy he was feuding with' the storylines are purposefully shit, Vince knows how to make a good story but for some reason he only does it when a goat-faced midget pretty much forces him to. Injuries aren't a new thing, everybody else everywhere ever had them.

>DUDE, VIDEO GAMES!!!

Attached: daa.gif (800x371, 129K)

tl;dr

but all i know is that Hunner is based

Attached: 1209340923.jpg (648x572, 231K)

Even though his run as champ has been shit the build to Kofi's title win was great

>kick out of every finisher
>land one kick and win

yeah great buildup

Thats the mania match you retard, I'm talking about from the pre EC gauntlet to mania

The problem with WWE is Vince. It's that simple.

that was every match in his buildup, simp

If you have too much TV time and a PPV every month and can't space out your feuds in that time period becuase you're filling up tv.

then
use
all
your
fucking
talent

on RAW and maybe one of them can get the fuck over like they're all trying to do.

this company is criminally incompetent.

Attached: Army-Good-Conduct-Medal.jpg (1312x1500, 374K)

why do you care? Are you making profits off it pinheadetty?

HHH doesn't believe this shit. He came up in an era where long term booking was common. He also does it in NXT. Sounds like he's covering for Vince yet again, and his short attention span these days.

based genius moment creator haitch

He was a top indy guy before, and a really good one, but the internet fags hated him because he didn't do cool moves. They flipped because he was in wwe and used to work pwg.

cringe