Rollins vs Strowman is the main event of Night of Champions according to Meltzer

Attached: 057F8A96-78E5-42EA-9653-B9826D8959A0.jpg (701x438, 26K)

The absolute fucking state of this company.

Rollins goes over Lesnar twice absolutely clean (the second time whilst he was kayfabe injured), meanwhile Braun as Brocks personal jobber for like 2 years.

Why should people be excited for this match, exactly?

Another fucking burial for Strowman if true
This guy STILL hasn't won a title other than 1 day tag champ and loses every time he's in a title match yet we're suppose to take him seriously

Thanks OP for saving me yet another month of not watching WWE.

Damn it feels good to be a New Jachad.

Attached: 1546995984206.png (639x874, 85K)

If Strowman wins they might actually have a chance to bring ratings up.

>Baron Corbin, Strowman, Lashley, Drew

Why are these people anywhere close to the main event scene?

inb4 meme contrarians tell how BASED they are, despite not watching wwe themselves

>despite not watching wwe themselves
worked by Yea Forums

to put the other simps who cry about pushes over. Notice how everyone you've named has been prasied by other legends saying they should be top guys, recently The Rock talking about Drew.

So let me ask you this, if these big man "clowns" weren't there for the main events, who would make it exciting? Dolph Ziggler? Okay nerd

>who would make it exciting

Balor, Andrade, Joe, Aj, Bryan, Riochet, Black

But wait, they are all manlets and indie shitters, right? Well, if only we lived in a time where another organization was selling out arenas on the promises of good matches alone with bunch of shitters that lack half the charisma of the people I mentioned above, I might have a point.

>He wants the entire main event scene to add up to 5'10" when they stand on each others' shoulders
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeikes

>good matches from guys that have no charisma
this why wwe has lost viewers. if you pushed Almas, Ricochet and Black as legitimate main event guys more people would turn out.
and there is gonna come point when aew isn't the fresh new thing and their fans won't travel weekly to see them. it's really easy to make destination shows spacing them out like they have but weekly tv will change that.

Almas has plenty of charisma.

>WHY DONT THEY PUSH MY FAVORITE INDIE GUY

God I hope Strowman pounds Rollins' asspussy into submission.

Take away the world title scenes and I love everything in WWE. Funny how the ost important thing is what they can't get right. The Seff experiment is a failure and so is Kofi but Vince just has to force shit every time.

>Almas has plenty of charisma.

Attached: 1565919406237.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Enough charisma to not learn how to speak a lick of English so he has a manager speak for him!

The WWE makes no sense. Vince supposedly jerks off to guys like Braun, but then he gets over organically, and they bury him. I think the guy sucks, but he should have been their next Big Show

Just like WCW during the height of NWO then

>According to meltzer

Attached: 1563194261973.png (1024x730, 785K)

Name one "giant" wrestler Vince has ever gotten over or made a star. Andre and The Big Show were already stars elsewhere. Gonzalez was a bust, Khali didn't do anything for numbers and ended up as a comedy wrestler, Big Cass, Eli Cottonwood, remember Jackson Andrews? I can go on....

The only guy you mentioned that can draw a dime is AJ. The rest are charisma-vacuums and pure anti-dimes indie shitters.

And Strowman, Baron. Drew, and Lashley aren't charisma-vacuums?

>according to Meltzer

Attached: bliss cringe.png (196x224, 106K)

Hey faggot when you kys and putting it on liveleaks?

Come on m8 if those mastadons were complete jobbers it would look stupid.

>Balor, Andrade, Joe, Aj, Bryan, Riochet, Black
ahahahahahahahahaha

Undertaker.

It was pretty obvious thats where they were going, Meltz just pointing out the obvious to boost his credibility

Kane, Undertaker, Batista, Strowman, hell even Nash is a solid C tier star