/TheGame/ - HHH general

Better than stupid Undertaker general edition

Post your favorite
moments
matches
promos
segments
and entrances from one of the best damn wrestlers to ever do it. The man respected and loved by all, the King of Kings, Triple Fuckin' H.

Attached: 7a856b6e4ee9d5d7e1a6ee3b9b318108.jpg (682x914, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g0Yod2-WsP0?t=399
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based. my favorite moment was when he was in the shield

Legendary but the highlight of his career was when I received a fruit basket from reddit. We all really should pitch in and show our love in some way as well. Maybe we can all email movie studios about getting him to play Kratos or something haha

Attached: B4sIo72CQAEc-35.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

bump

youtu.be/g0Yod2-WsP0?t=399

>I received
Get off of my website, Paul.

stop killing the ding-dong diddly gimmick

BASED

Attached: 1562544938979.gif (256x160, 1.21M)

Who is kratos

Someone who has the privilege of being played by the fuckin' Game

Attached: hcis.jpg (1080x1084, 588K)

bumping this legendary thread

this will be Haitch's wrestlemania entrance

What's happening bros? Vince is taking NXT. What does this mean? Is The King of Kings taking Raw and Smackdown?

It's just internet tabloids trying to cause controversy. Everyone knows NXT is HHH, and HHH is NXT. You can't have one without the other. When the Fuckin' Game walks into the building, he commands everyone's attention. You can't replicate that freakin badassery. Vince isn't taking anything from me and it will stay his

>What does this mean?
He's going back to the shed.

>from me

Does anyone else think Triple H was the face of the Attitude Era or just me? The Rock and Steve Austin were okay but stupid and bald and smell bad and overrated. Triple H just had the era-defining look, the chiseled jaw, the full head of hair, a FREAKIN tank that ended the Monday Night Wars, the SMOKIN hot wife, etc. you can't tell me he wasn't a household name when everyone knows the Game...and He was That Damn Good!

Attached: triple-h-69triple-h-30-1370087144.jpg (642x361, 30K)

Triple H is one of the GOAT.

Fuck that AEW jew shill Meltzer.

>p-plans change

Let's talk about The Game, The King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin, one of the biggest draws of all time, multiple times world champion, 7 times Wrestlemania main eventer, member of The Kliq & D-Generation X, hall of famer, Triple H.
Triple H is an amazing worker, able to sell well enough to get any crowd behind him, and vicious enough to get his heat at absolutely all costs. His matches are like a wrestling history lesson, as he picks some of the best parts of ring greats like Flair, Harley Race and Kowalski. Most telling however, are the opinions of his peers, all of whom rank Triple H amongst some of the finest workers they’ve ever stepped in the ring with.
Trained by Kowalski and later mentored by Flair. You cannot get much better than that.
When the former WWE World Champion is in the ring, it’s not about scientific holds, drop kicks and toe holds. Triple H wants to hurt his opponent, to put them out of action. His time with the Attitude Era and Ruthless Aggression Era proved he could take a beating and dish one out. Part of his shtick is the use of a sledgehammer and other objects to win, and in many instances, help an opponent get over.
If he is not calculated with every move, wrestlers are permanently hurt, but no one has ever got injured with him because he is THAT DAMN GOOD.

He has the neatest gimmick pretty much hands down. He’s not just the asskicker who wears a leather jacket (A distinct layer of badassery), but he also does a Conan thing, lugs around a sledgehammer presumably to murder his opponents with.
As much as I love a lot of it, let’s be honest with one another, shall we? Most wrestling entrance themes are lousy and age terribly. Triple H has not only one, not two, but three unique songs from speed metal pioneers Motörhead.
How did the former Connecticut Blueblood get so many custom Motörhead songs? Oh, well, it’s because he just so happens to be pals with the iconic Lemmy Kilmister. How good of friends are they? So good that Lemmy even let HHH borrow his signature friendly mutton-chops look.
Don’t believe me about Triple H being the greatest? Well, first off, you’re wrong. Second off, get a clue.

Attached: Pedigree.webm (693x390, 1.19M)

Holy fucking based. Truly a tribute for the King

The King of Kings.

Attached: 1560267887561.jpg (600x338, 90K)

So this is your way of coping, huh Paul?
Not planning your Defection, no instead telling yourself how great you are on an imageboard that you got introduced to by demanding to know where the Memes on Manny's phone came from.
Cool.