Be honest, there’s no way you could handle this much woman

Attached: 696156B6-4E80-483E-86DC-2DD9878BA8F8.jpg (768x1024, 284K)

Reminder that if she’s fat so is Strowman, Lesnar, Cena and pretty much any jacked male.

huh, wat you mean? I've fucked fatter bitches than that

absolute state of americans calling this beached whale "thick"

>it's an incels call Jordynne fat episode
yawn

care to extrapolate that?

not particularly

There's no way I would even touch this obese bitch.

no shame in riding the wave bruther! fatties need love too!

I could. I've always loved chunky girls.

No doubt I'd give her a good hard rogering. But she's still just a little shorty bitch who I'd best at arm wrestling, pick up, swing around, tickle her and remind her she ain't shit

I’m a 47 year old incel and this is why. Ugly, ugly fat women who refuse to take care of themselves but want a 10/10 alpha male.

You aren’t owed anything, you dumb fat ugly bitch! Maybe one day I’ll meet a woman who isn’t mentally deranged, that sure would be nice. But I’m not holding my breath.

Imagine being this insecure about your masculinity.

Her black husband can keep her

Attached: black chad's harem.jpg (1200x900, 156K)

But, you're clearly not a 10/10 alpha male, or else you wouldn't be an incel. You might want to get in some pussy, man. Most of it is pretty good.

Speak for yourself dude

reading comprehension is not your strong suit

I’m not the one screeching about how I’m going to man handle a woman just to prove what a big strong tough guy I am.

Correct. The weight of this hippo would crush me

Why are you an incel?

I have a monster cock so yes, I could.

Ok I'm really sorry! Friends?

I'll never know because I have no interest in landwhales with botched tit jobs

Why are you worried about what ugly fat women want if you're not a 10/10 alpha? If you truly think that they're only dating 10/10 alphas, you're fucking dumb. Even girl in OP is dating an ugly black manlet. There are 9/10 hot as fuck college girls that'll give pussy to pretty ugly guys with charisma. You gotta see women as marks.

>Being this fat
>Still needing a boob job because you have one big titty and one little titty, and you got sick of everyone calling you Biggie Smalls

The fucking state of this flatso.

>Biggie Smalls
Kek

Dumb bitch can't even squat a human being. She's just fat, not muscular.

Because the sexual economy is all fucked up due to feminism and “gay” rights. Decades ago I’d have been a husband and father. Now? Women are too busy “experimenting” and riding the cock carousel to settle down until they’re old and used up.

do ya mind if I save this for a pasta?

Oh my....

Attached: 1565804624724.jpg (620x700, 36K)

How does it feel to lie to yourself every day and blame bitches for your own issues?

She is unironically very unattractive to me. Gonna have to pass

This bitch goes thru so many smoke and mirrors to look somewhat fuckable in pics, when all she really needs to do is stop eating so fucking much shit.

ya seethe? ya boil? ya ding-dong diddly?

M8 I’m sorry to burst your bubble but she’s not all that fat or ugly. Like she’s a bit on the heftier side and ain’t the prettiest dog in the show, but if you think that THIS is the ugly and fat or hell even the average then you’re gravely mistaken. If you truly want to have sex lower your standards

Would be just like fucking a warm smelly matress

her lower half is unironically GODDESS tier but those flabby biceps kill her aesthetic

I hate this cunt more than just about anyone in wrestling, yet I also want to fuck her. Please help.

>Decades ago I’d have been a husband and father
False. Decades ago you'd still being a fat loser, but you were probably dead because chads didn't allowed weak betas like you to live

I agree brother. But all I can do is workout until I'm attractive enough to fuck sluts, and by that I really mean attractive to myself enough to be confident. Just treat whores like whores and get a foreigner when you're ready to settle down. I'm already talking to a Venezuelan girl and a Filipina online to have my fall back plan ready.

I want her to crush my head between her thighs

>but those flabby biceps
isnt her gimmick some power fitness girl power

She can't. All fat little muscle.

doubt

Attached: D8jwlMuXoAAeYtl.jpg (1200x955, 160K)

>you will never be in the same room as kellie kay and jae
why even live?

Attached: sad muscle man.png (342x274, 95K)

Her armpits look delicious

she's a power lifter, they dont have cut up bodies

I think for pierce, it's more about the act of fattening them up

It's not just about her being a landwhale """""powerlifter"""" (protip: She's too bloaty to be considered even remotely professional)
It's not just about her being a coal burner.
It's not just about her being a landwhale with zero ass even in heels
It's not just about her requiring a ton of makeup and deceptive angles to look remotely fuckable
She's just a complete self-centered gigantic bitch for absolutely zero reason. The only reason she's even having sex is because roid monkeys and niggers will literally fuck anything. And pulling that "teehee wrestling is fake, now put me over shitlord" shit

Idk tbqh mate I'd do her up the shitter

>this fat
>absolutely NO ass

Her Hank Hill tier shitter?

I would certainly try

based incel

She is fucking disgusting looking bro. Gain some sort of standards

You're trying to hard

This.