Which show is asp looking forward to the most?

Which show is asp looking forward to the most?

Attached: 31 August.jpg (2048x2048, 560K)

Unironically All Out because of the general here and the Yea Forums oc meme kino that follows

NJPW > AEW >>>>>>>>> NXT UK

Clearly NXT UK brought to you on the WWE Network for only 9.99. what even are the other two lol

All Out because that’s the only good show airing that day.

Okada vs Suzuki kino is the only one I care about

>50 year old boomers in your world title main events
Yikes can't believe NXT is the only one worth watching

>20 year old zoomers in your main event
double yikes

God you can even see from this match graphics that WWE doesnt give a single shit, literally cut the wrestlers from another photo and put a logo on top of them and be done with it

Raw.

Attached: 1562273694163.gif (474x234, 3.41M)

Well yes humans are in their athletic peak in their 20s

That image neglects the fact that NXT UK has literally ONE interesting match on it:

>WWE UK CHAMPIONSHIP WALTER (c) vs. Tyler Bate
>NXT UK WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP Toni Storm (c) vs. Kay Lee Ray
>NXT UK TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP Zack Gibson and James Drake (c) vs. Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan Webster vs. Mark Coffey and Wolfgang
>Dave Mastiff vs. Joe Coffey
>Noam Dar vs. TBA

Why don't these fucking retards have a cage match or something?

NJPW Royal Quest. Don't give a fuck about the others.

Attached: C_gtcEDUQAAIQ6O.jpg (1536x2048, 413K)

none
don't watch or care about wrestling

if NXT UK just added a stip, itd be way more interesting. Just one fucking match.
Even have the tag as a fucking tornado that'll do.

Might use this as a launching pad into NJPW content so that, then All Out for memes and NXT UK is garbo that killed a whole country's indie scene

>AEW
>literal who vs fat old midcarder
>NXMEME
>literal who vs fat literal who
>NJPW
>GOAT vs old fake tough guy who has never drawn a dime but he's still very based

hmmm it's a toughie

Royal Quest. I wouldn't watch the other two unless paid to.

Athleticism is the least important thing in a fake sport. Wrestlers usually peak in their 30s

Legit none of these. Might catch Night of Champions. Is it around the same time?

That Tyler Bate guy is onions as hell. Anyone in a tag team called mustache mountain is hella gay and not worth watching.

>Athleticism is the least important thing in a strenuous activity like fake fighting

Mastiff vs Coffey is last man standing now.

Anyway I'm going to Royal Quest, annoyed at WWE for going head to head because I'd probably have gone to NXT but they fucked their own show over.

what if Suzuki won?

>>GOAT vs old fake tough guy who has never drawn a dime but he's still very based
NuJapanlets with the shit tier takes yet again.

>takes
Hello tranny!

Royal Quest, will keep tabs on All Out to see if they've ironed out the cringey shit and how things lead into TV.

Suzuki/Okada will be kino

I don't know who the UK shitters are

Jericho can't carry a match anymore, and Adam Page is bland as shit

I will be watching "the king" minoru take the title from Okada.

Attached: 1541438763974.jpg (628x442, 48K)

Based

>AEW > NJPW > Getting kicked in the dick >>>>>>> NXT

based and lexipilled

You mean the same Tyler Bate that gets 5 stars and makes americans cream themselves chanting UK like a Duggan mark?

honestly NJPW, the G1 won me over with how good it was. they're the best wrestling on the planet, I think AEW should see them as the main competitors to catch up with and not WWE.

the guy that did it probably had to do 50 other graphics that same day

NXT UK will be the sleeper best show of the weekend, but All Out is just going to be a memefest

All out=Royal Quest>>>>>> NXT UK.
The E is done.

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-123410_FITE TV.jpg (1080x2220, 962K)

Based, but you really should get NJPW World instead of spending on FITE, its cheaper and you'll see the G1 which was kino

Royal Quest won't be on World live.

Royal Quest is the only one I care about. I'll watch All Out but I'm not expecting much from it, Page isn't ready brother.