Big men doing flippy shit

Big men doing flippy shit

Attached: 24473476-F80B-46B6-B9D2-9595D395C389.webm (320x569, 1.41M)

I hate shit like this. After seeing it once and getting over the "WOW THEY DID FLIP EVEN THOUGH BIG" it's awful. They have to coordinate 10x as much to make up for their size and it often looks worse. The only big lad that makes it look decent is Lance because he does basic flips look moonsaults and somersault sentons

Still milking the Bola match huh?

I fucking hate the Spanish Fly. And Dijak almost snapped his fucking neck because fatass Keith Lee almost couldn't rotate all the way. People are going to die doing this shit

I find it funny that the only person that makes the Spanish fly matter these days is Osprey(he always goes to the cover after).

This is the worst kind of flippy shit of them all.

Bobby Lashley vs Brian Cage 1 in Impact, from 2 years ago I think? if you want to look it up.

You are like a little baby

Watch this

Attached: AEWis4BetaTrannieCucks.webm (480x270, 1.22M)

It's like Vince himself was guiding Brock there. Even he doesn't know how the fuck it worked.

Jesus young Brock was an absolute freak of nature, look at the distance he covered.

I watch this over and over every time it's posted because it looks like it shouldn't even be possible. He just gently spins and glides.

I can't tell who was giving and who was taking.

This and poisonranas are killing the business.

>climbs up to the top rope to help you execute the move

>even mastodons are flippy vanilla shitters now
There is truly no hope.

And audience ready for their sheep like mandatory chants. Jeez.

I usually like these 2 working the crazy style they do but fuck the Spanish Fly, why the fuck is EVERYONE doing this all of a sudden? Meme move of the century

Yeah the way he does it he lands on top of them immediately in a pin position.
It looks pretty decent.

Completely unnecessary, risky business

Its top bad people only remember Brock nearly giving himself a D'Lo special because the other times he did the SSP it was flawless.

>be naturally dominant as a huge powerful human male
>choose not to work a powerful big man style
>instead supplicate yourself to flippy manlet shenanigans
>destroy your knees in a tenth the time of a 170lb weakling
The marks are in the ring

If I was a big bastard wrestler I'd be throwing haymakers and lariats all day. gg ez

I’m gonna kill myself

These guys really need to watch some Hansen and just a little Vader. Being a believable big guy that beats the shit out of people while having good matches is the best possible way to make money in the business. Lariat is the best finisher possible.

Ospreay also always does it when he has some kind of momentum, so it looks way less blatant that the other person is cooperating with him.

Fpbp